Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Minister of Foreign Affairs Office
mofa_seal.png

This thread will be used to announce the appointment of citizens to the executive staff for the Foreign Affairs Ministry who will honourably and faithfully represent our region abroad.

Additionally, it will be used for short announcements from the Minister of Foreign Affairs that do not require their own thread. If you have any questions please feel free to post them here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Ambassador to the Allied Republics
mofa-seal.png

Citizens of the North Pacific,

I am pleased to announce that Egalotir has been approved to join the Executive Staff as a member of the Foreign Affairs team. Egalotir has shown his enthusiasm and desire to get involved in the affairs of state and we're very pleased to have him as a member of our team.

Egalotir has been dispatched to the Allied Republics, a region the North Pacific has had positive relations with since early 2013. Egalotir will present his Letter of Credence to President Mytzonia Senju and will from then on be responsible for keeping the Allied Republics up to date and for dispatching our foreign update when requested.

Egalotir is entitled to display this in his signature as a sign of his involvement in our Ministry:

foreign_affairs_large.png

And the following to represent his assignment to the Allied Republics:

AmbTAR_zpsab38142c.png

Thank you and congratulations to Egalotir,

Signe,
McM.png

Minister of Foreign Affairs

I'd like to welcome JGarnas and Akhil to the Foreign Affairs team as the Ambassadors to Ainur and Kantrias respectively. They are free to display the following ribbon in their signatures.

foreign_affairs_large.png

Zyvet has stepped down from the Diplomatic Corps after a significant period of distinguished service. Zyvet served as the Ambassador to Equilism, Taijitu, Kantrias, the Black Hawks and Ainur. He was a consistently active and reliable Ambassador and I would like to thank him for his regional service in the Diplomatic Corps.

Following his resignation, I have appointed The Democratic Republic of Tomb as the Ambassador to our ally Taijitu. Tomb is an experienced member of the Diplomatic Corps and I am sure that he will represent the government exceptionally well in that regard.

There are two remaining vacancies in the Diplomatic Corps. We require two new Ambassadors, one for Equilism and one for The Black Hawks. If you're interested, please apply to join the Executive staff here.

Thank you for my appointment, McM.
I am honored to be given a responsibility to be an ambassador to a treaty-region, and I will do my best to represent TNP in a good and respectful manner. Thanks again :)

On a different note, congrats to both JGarnas and Akhil! Congrats to you on your appointments and I am sure you will do great!

And saving the best for last, I would like to add another thank you to Zyvet for his work as Speaker and for his prominence in representing TNP in those regions, and as the new ambassador to Taijitu, I will make sure to do my best to continue representing TNP in that manner. Thank you, Zyvet, and thanks again, McM.

~ Tomb

Lord Nwahs has been appointed as the official Ambassador to Equilism. Equilism is a close ally of the North Pacific and I have no doubt that Nwahs will serve as an excellent representative of our government.

I am pleased to announce that plembobria as our new Ambassador to the Rejected Realms. Plembobria will be replacing Delegate r3naissanc3r who has decided to step down from the position.

Congratulations plembobria!

Hello everyone,

While mcm is away, I have gone ahead and accepted the following members into the Executive Staff for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

carterg3
aber639
Chopwellian
Nessuno
Trevelvos

Congratulations everyone! The Minister will contact you in a few days with instructions on your specific announcements. In the meantime, please go ahead and take a look at the pinned threads in this forum.

You are also welcome to use the Executive Staff for Foreign Affairs badge in your signature:

foreign_affairs_small.png

Hello everyone,

I have gone ahead and accepted the following members into the Executive Staff for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Space
dmb615
JhonsJoe

Congratulations everyone! The Minister will contact you soon with instructions on your specific announcements. In the meantime, please go ahead and take a look at the pinned threads in this forum.

You are also welcome to use the Executive Staff for Foreign Affairs badge in your signature:

The following Ambassadors have been removed:

Fenichi has asked to retire from the Diplomatic Corps. I would like to thank him for his service as our Ambassador to Mordor, the New Galactic Empire and to the Global Right Alliance.

Lajikstan & PaulWallLibertarian42 have been removed for inactivity. They are free to rejoin the Diplomatic Staff at any time by applying to the executive staff.

I am pleased to announce that the following members of the Executive Staff have been appointed as our Ambassador(s) to the following regions.

Nessuno - United Kingdom
Trevelos - GRA
Space - The New Galactic Empire
JhonsJoe - European Union

Congratulations and may you serve the North Pacific well.

Hello everyone,

I have gone ahead and accepted the following members into the Executive Staff for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Lochstar

Congratulations everyone! The Minister will contact you soon with instructions on your specific announcements. In the meantime, please go ahead and take a look at the pinned threads in this forum.

Hello everyone,

HuAt

Additionally I have appointed Akhil as Ambassador to Mordor, and DMB615 as Ambassador to the Global Right Alliance.

Congratulations.

The North Pacific has opened two new embassies: with the Independent Order, and the Coalition of Democratic Nations. It is expected that Ambassadors from those two regions will soon visit our forum to apply for an Embassy here.

I have appointed Gladio as our new Ambassador to the Independent Order.

Gladio has served in a number of diplomatic positions over the last couple of years, and I know he will do an excellent job representing us there.

I have appointed Cascadia as our Ambassador to the Coalition of Democratic Nations. This will be his first assignment. Congratulations and Good luck!

Scandigrad has stepped down as Ambassador to Ainur, I have appointed Ikania as our new ambassador. Congratulations to Ikania! Good luck with your assignment.

I have appointed Helgraf as our Ambassador to the Communist Bloc. We have only recently opened embassies in the Communist Bloc and today have opened an Embassy for them on our regional forum. Helgraf has been very eager to get started, and I wish him luck in this position!

Hello everyone,

I have accepted the following members into the Executive Staff for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

mohamedrdzn
Lord Lore

r3naissanc3r:
Hello everyone,

I have accepted the following members into the Executive Staff for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

mohamedrdzn
Lord Lore

Congratulations :)

Hello everyone,

Nasania
Mr Insanity

mofa-seal.png

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself as your new Minister of Foreign Affairs. I joined The North Pacific and the Executive Staff in June of 2014, and was quickly appointed as ambassador to The Allied Republics. A couple months later I also took up the ambassadorships to The Pacific and Winthreat. Throughout my time here I have learned a lot of valuable experience and I believe I have the necessary tools to not only improve our ministry, but our relations abroad as well. I am very enthusiastic to begin working with all of you.

On the administrative side I have a lot of new ideas for the ministry, one of which I will first implement: The Ambassador Mentor Program. The idea is to pair a experienced ambassador to mentor a new one in Foreign Affairs, posting on forums, general questions, etc. I also plan on increasing our influence and relationships with smaller regions, as I believe there is a lot of experience for our ambassadors to gain from them, as well as potential allies and close partners. The way I will be handling the ministry, is that I have an open door policy. You can come to me either on IRC, through PM, or email at any time of the day with any concerns/questions/ideas.

Thank you and I look forward to a great term as your Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Hello everyone, I would like to announce the admission of Lord Ravenclaw into the Executive Staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Welcome to the team, Raven!

~ Tomb

Rpro123 have been accepted into the Ministry. Welcome!

You will receive information from the Minister of Foreign Affairs Egalotir soon.

~ Tomb

Back