Opening Address October 24th, 2018

Loz

TNPer
-
npa_seal.png

The Office of the Minister of Defense
October 24th, 2018

Good day TNP, I am very excited to announce that I will be serving as your Minister of Defense for the remainder of this term in the wake of Zaz's resignation from office. In light of this fact, I would like to make my first action as Minister of Defense the elevation of Zaz to the rank of General
general.png
for meritorious service, above and beyond the call of duty. Zaz's tenure as MoD saw the NPA break new ground and I feel confident he will be an asset on the General Staff. While on the topic of Generals I also hereby appoint General QuietDad as Chief of Staff of the North Pacific Army. QD is a pillar of constancy for the NPA and I trust no one more to be my second in command. I would like to welcome back Malphe to the Command Staff as my Deputy Minister of Defense. Additionally I will be appointing Lieutenants OwenStacey and Bobberino as Adjutants to the Deputy in order to learn about the administrative aspect of the Ministry.

For their exemplary service as Deputy Ministers of Defense I also hereby elevate both BluieGamer and BMWSurfer to the rank of Major
major.png
they have both grown tremendously as officers over the last two terms, and I feel confident they are prepared to enter into the higher echelons of service.

In addition to reorganizing the officer corps, my primary goals for this term are recruitment, activity, and mentorship. The NPA has long been a tight knit group within TNP and I would like to not only continue to encourage that but perhaps even expend it by way of new Sergeants mentoring program. Maintaining the extraordinary activity of the last two terms will also be high on the list of priorities for the both the Special Forces and Auxiliary Corps. In particular I would like continue are history of joint operation in order to foster strong international relations with our friends and allies.

I would like to once again thank Zaz for his phenomnal work as Minister, and I would like to thank Siwale for giving me this oppurtunity to lead the Ministry that gave me my start in the North Pacific.

Hail the North Pacific! Hail the North Pacific Army!
General Loz
Minister of Defense

Last edited:
Here's to a good term, I think you'll do fantastic. I'll try to pull my weight too.
Also appreciate how we're finally getting somebody back as a Chief of Staff, IDK how long it's been since we had one.

good luck! you'll do great! And thank you NPA for existing, because of you I now have the greatest best friend and the greatest papa. @Bobberino *hugs*

Back