Ministry of Cards Office

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-

moca_seal.png

Ministry of Cards Office

Ministry Overview: the Ministry of Cards (MoCa) is the newest organization brought forth by the leadership of The North Pacific. Established on September 15, 2020 by orders of Delegate Kranostav, the function of this ministry is to directly oversee much of the cards-related programs TNP regularly introduces and maintains.

Cards provide a direct incentive for contributing to the region's well-being, hence why they are so frequently utilized in the region's day-to-day actions. Such examples include: 1) endorsing the delegate in exchange for increased chances of pulling cards, 2) obtaining citizenship for the purpose of joining the Cards Guild organization, and more.

Purpose of this Thread: this thread will be used for the Minister of Cards, any Deputy Minister of Cards, or any designated cards staffer to post short announcements. Additionally, any question relating to the Ministry of Cards (or cards in general) can be asked here; a response will be given from a user experienced in cards whenever possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted my midterm statement. It reflects the current state of what the Ministry has accomplished within its agenda, along with detailing other events it has experienced during these past few months.

An ongoing survey has recently been released regarding the state of the Cards Guild we oversee, along with some additional questions documenting cards within the TNP community. Completion of the survey would be highly appreciated to yield accurate results regarding the matter:

The official results for the 2020 Cards Guild survey have been released. You may view the full list of questions + their responses here:

I have posted my closing statement for this term. It should be comprehensive regarding details since the date the midterm statement was published. Feel free to view it using the following link:

Opening statement for this term has now been posted. You can view it using the following link provided:

A report discussing all of January's progress has been released. A link has been provided for everyone's convenience:

The next report has been released. It relays all the relevant information regarding February of 2021:

Final report has been published, concluding what has been conducted by the end of April 2021:

While I am no longer officially a minister, I shall remain online for any questions and will continue to aid this ministry whenever possible.

Effective immediately I will be stepping down to clear my position due to real life time constraints.

During my term the great giveaway has been restarted and automated to a more sustainable crowd sourced model. Likewise the executive staff rewards sheet under went some minor maintenance to give it a good ol' jump back on track.

I will not be going anywhere but rather then being in charge I will offer my advice and technical knowledge for the reminder of the term.

Happy collecting.

Real-life is murdering me, but I'm back as Minister apparently.

Therefore, here's my opening address (although more like a de-facto self-deprecating meme, maybe):

I'm currently barely passing one of my classes and my next exam for that class will occur on November 1st. Due to this, I will be temporarily focusing most of my time in order to get through that exam.

The Ministry of Cards (along with the Cards Guild subservient to the Ministry) will continue to function as normal, but my ability to regularly communicate with the Cards staff + Guild members may be limited. I will promptly resume full activity once my exam on November 1st is completed.

- DGES

Midterm report has been released. Please see the following link below:

Opening address for the January 2022 term has been released. Please see the following to access it:

Please note that the 2022 Cards Symposium is currently taking place. See the following link for more information:

Back