-
-
-
-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
jkRNqfFFdfr8T-_jQXMkgn5ohvuzNKQPw5Vvo9Q4b-KGB_i-TtAb9cmDPF6qXK4DvYubkG3CFPkgJPy699J_F5luqnp09gUo-CfJe6-dZAxS7Sd60rd1EqG1Xuk_0vq6P6GvAwoW

Ministry of Cards - Official Announcement
Hello all!

Today, I am pleased to announce the formation of the newest Ministry to join the Executive, the Ministry of Cards (MoCa). Before anyone becomes concerned about unneeded change, this promotion to the Executive will be largely a re-branding effort as we wish to take an approach similar to the way Defense works in its interactions with the Executive Council. The former Cards Guild will effectively not change as the new Ministry will simply utilize the already created infrastructure that has supported the Cards Guild thus far. Promotion to Ministry status does provide various benefits to the Cards Community both locally and abroad. Locally, this change will promote cohesion and allow the Cards Guild to quickly and efficiently interact with fellow ministries as we begin to roll out planned projects. This will also allow the Ministry of Cards to take advantage of recruitment efforts that exist for Ministries with the Executive Staff Applications thread as well as Home Affairs recruitment functions. Internationally, this will highlight the fact that Cards should be taken seriously not only as a game feature, but as a tool to be used and managed for the benefit of not only the government, but the region as a whole.

At this time, I would like to quickly give a major shout-out to @Praetor and the previous Cards Guild leadership that has worked so incredibly hard to create and sustain this cards community created within TNP. Your tireless work will forever be known not only within TNP but all of NationStates and future cards communities to come. Now, without further delay, I am excited to announce the very first Minister of Cards is @DGES. They possess invaluable experience and have been a part of the Cards Guild for a great amount of its existence in TNP. I am very confident in their abilities, as well as all of cards leadership, to lead the former Cards Guild into its new chapter of existence! I will not be appointing any deputies at this time.

The effort for the creation of a motto and subsequent logo will be announced by Ministry of Cards leadership in the coming days, so please stay tuned for that!

(Information regarding motto creation and links to new the new sub-forum under Delegate's Government will be posted here for convenience once created. Yes I am posting this at 4:30 am EST, so be patient)

i think we should have card silos which are and can be controlled by staff of the ministry so as to spread the work of moving cards

jkRNqfFFdfr8T-_jQXMkgn5ohvuzNKQPw5Vvo9Q4b-KGB_i-TtAb9cmDPF6qXK4DvYubkG3CFPkgJPy699J_F5luqnp09gUo-CfJe6-dZAxS7Sd60rd1EqG1Xuk_0vq6P6GvAwoW

Ministry of Cards - Official Announcement
Hello all!

Today, I am pleased to announce the formation of the newest Ministry to join the Executive, the Ministry of Cards (MoCa). Before anyone becomes concerned about unneeded change, this promotion to the Executive will be largely a re-branding effort as we wish to take an approach similar to the way Defense works in its interactions with the Executive Council. The former Cards Guild will effectively not change as the new Ministry will simply utilize the already created infrastructure that has supported the Cards Guild thus far. Promotion to Ministry status does provide various benefits to the Cards Community both locally and abroad. Locally, this change will promote cohesion and allow the Cards Guild to quickly and efficiently interact with fellow ministries as we begin to roll out planned projects. This will also allow the Ministry of Cards to take advantage of recruitment efforts that exist for Ministries with the Executive Staff Applications thread as well as Home Affairs recruitment functions. Internationally, this will highlight the fact that Cards should be taken seriously not only as a game feature, but as a tool to be used and managed for the benefit of not only the government, but the region as a whole.

At this time, I would like to quickly give a major shout-out to @Praetor and the previous Cards Guild leadership that has worked so incredibly hard to create and sustain this cards community created within TNP. Your tireless work will forever be known not only within TNP but all of NationStates and future cards communities to come. Now, without further delay, I am excited to announce the very first Minister of Cards is @DGES. They possess invaluable experience and have been a part of the Cards Guild for a great amount of its existence in TNP. I am very confident in their abilities, as well as all of cards leadership, to lead the former Cards Guild into its new chapter of existence! I will not be appointing any deputies at this time.

The effort for the creation of a motto and subsequent logo will be announced by Ministry of Cards leadership in the coming days, so please stay tuned for that!

(Information regarding motto creation and links to new the new sub-forum under Delegate's Government will be posted here for convenience once created. Yes I am posting this at 4:30 am EST, so be patient)
Definitely yes.

Back