Apply to join the Cards Guild

Hey Everyone!

As Praetor wishes to take a break from Guild work, a new face will be taking over with regards to processing applications. Hopefully I'll get to know all of you just as much as our previous Guildmaster did.

And without further ado, let's get started! :wibble:

Card Collecting Nation: Venicea

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Card Collecting Nation: wisso

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Card Collecting Nation: The New Cordian Empire

Accepted. Welcome to the Cards Guild :D

Card Collecting Nation: PEG

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: The New British Isles

Accepted pending your citizenship application's approval. Welcome aboard!

Card Collecting Nation: PEG

Unfortunately your application for citizenship had failed one of the required checks. Please re-apply in order to remedy this and you'll be accepted pending citizenship :D

@Kenaniahistan, @President.al.Bacardi IR, and @a die: due to an extensive period of non-citizenship, you are no longer listed in the Guild member spreadsheet. Please re-apply for citizenship at your earliest convenience if you want to re-join the Cards Guild!

@The New Cordian Empire: you are also no longer a citizen, but it seems that it occurred due to a minor error. As a result, you are still listed in the spreadsheet. It should automatically update your membership once you're re-masked as a citizen.

Though you're not an official Guild member at the moment, we believe that this can easily be remedied within the next couple of days ;)

Last edited:

Hi there!

Thanks for applying to the Cards Guild. You are currently eligible to become a member, but first we need to know your designated card collecting nation (it can be any, really). Once we know your card collecting nation then you will be promptly added to the Guild member spreadsheet :D

Thanks for reading, and we're looking forward to having you as a member!

@hokkadio and @Stone Ira: your status as Guild members are currently under review.

In order to remain on the Guild member spreadsheet, you must be citizens of The North Pacific. If possible, please re-apply for citizenship at your earliest convenience if you wish to continue receiving Guild benefits!

Thanks for reading :D

Card Collecting Nation: Kartujia

Card Collecting Nation: Kartujia

It seems that you are already a member. Nevertheless, good to see you here :D

Card Collecting Nation: The Serdey Islands

Accepted. Welcome aboard!

Card Collecting Nation: Mon Island

Card Collecting Nation: Imperial Pieserged

Card Collecting Nation: The Pleiads

Mon Island

Sorry for the wait guys! Life's been a pain in the butt for me recently <.<

All accepted! Welcome aboard to the Cards Guild ;)

Card Collecting Nation: Hail Grevious

My life was a bit of a roller coaster last week, so huge apologies for the delay!

Accepted. Welcome aboard to the Cards Guild~

@hokkadio and @Stone Ira: due to an extensive period of non-citizenship, your names are no longer listed in the Guild member spreadsheet. Please re-apply for citizenship at your earliest convenience if you want to re-join the Cards Guild!

@Zumlandia, @SherpDaWerp, @Logovets, @AstraDatBoi, @Crow, @awesomeguy, and @Swifty: your status as Guild members are currently under review. In order to remain on the Guild member spreadsheet, you must be citizens of The North Pacific. If possible, please re-apply for citizenship at your earliest convenience if you wish to continue receiving Guild benefits!

@Morover: you are also no longer a citizen, but this due to a noted willingness to retire from the game. As a result, please let me know if you wish for your name to be removed from the spreadsheet. Thanks for everything you've done up to this point ^^

(This can also apply to anyone not interested in remaining Guild members, for the record.)

Thanks to everyone for reading!

Card Collecting Nation: Pytong

Card Collecting Nation: MonkeMafiaTopia

cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.

Card Collecting Nation: Star Kingdom

Last edited:

Hello there! Thanks a ton for showing interest in the Cards Guild ^^

In order to be considered for Guild membership, you must apply for citizenship. You may apply to become a citizen using the following link:

We'd love to have you as a member, so please do apply :blush:

Card Collecting Nation: Svenskskit

Card Collecting Nation: WOoloo Unitedstrtes

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: WOoloo Unitedstrtes

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations
Accepted pending citizenship approval. Thanks for showing interest!

Card Collecting Nation: Andexia

Back