Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Darcania

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: God Leon

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Crystal Lunars

Card Collecting Nation: Avemterra

Card Collecting Nation: Siau

Card Collecting Nation: Avemterra

Accepted.
I wish to leave the guild. I think I am not a cards guy.
Noted.
Card Collecting Nation: Siau

You will need to apply for citizenship first.
Card Collecting Nation: Guer Aike

Last edited:

Accepted fully but there's a weird thing going on with the citizenship spreadsheet so I can't input all your data yet.

Card Collecting Nation: Nimarya

Card Collecting Nation: Loli County

Card Collecting Nation: Stone Ira

Card Collecting Nation: Stone Ira

Card Collecting Nation: North Brennistan

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: BayonetG36

Card Collecting Nation: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9191329/page-2#post-10284619

That's not a link to your nation. :/
Card Collecting Nation: BayonetG36

Accepted—something is wonky with your name on the citizenship spreadsheet (namely that you're not on it) but I'll see about contacting the right people to fix it.

Card Collecting Nation Stone Ira

Back