Apply to join the Cards Guild

An update from myself:

Card Collecting Nation: Valentine Z, now my WA Nation, in TNP.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

(Sorry about the delay. I forgot to declare the change of hand with my nation for the Cards Guild.)
Noted.
Card Collecting Nation: Middle Vers

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
You will need to apply for citizenship first.
Card Collecting Nation: Borgarlia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: The Brazilian Nation

Card Collecting Nation: Orven

Card Collecting Nation: Quietdad of TNP

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Longsword01

Card Collecting Nation: 2nd Confederacy Of Independent Systems

[CITA = "mcmasterdonia, publicación: 10281615, miembro: 3108012"]
JncGFLS.png

Únete al gremio de cartas
Para inscribirse para unirse a The Cards Guild, ¡debe ser ciudadano del Pacífico Norte!

¡Publique en este hilo y su solicitud se procesará pronto! [/ CITA]

Nación coleccionista de cartas: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=godwanna
Reconozco mis obligaciones bajo la Carta de The North Pacific Cards Guild y acepto cumplir con estas obligaciones.

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Longsword01

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Rkainjel

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards GuildR and agree to comply with these obligations.
Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Dar es Saalam

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: 2nd Confederacy Of Independent Systems

Accepted pending citizenship.
[CITA = "mcmasterdonia, publicación: 10281615, miembro: 3108012"]
JncGFLS.png

Únete al gremio de cartas
Para inscribirse para unirse a The Cards Guild, ¡debe ser ciudadano del Pacífico Norte!

¡Publique en este hilo y su solicitud se procesará pronto! [/ CITA]

Nación coleccionista de cartas: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=godwanna
Reconozco mis obligaciones bajo la Carta de The North Pacific Cards Guild y acepto cumplir con estas obligaciones.
You will need to apply for citizenship and post the oath in English.
Card Collecting Nation: Pepto-Bismol

Card Collecting Nation: Kakastania

Card Collecting Nation: Kaschovia

Card Collecting Nation: ZUMLANDIA

Card Collecting Nation: The Brazilian Nation

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation: Orven

Card Collecting Nation: Olofin

Card Collecting Nation: kakastania

Already on the list. :)
Card Collecting Nation: Federalania

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Govornia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Olofin

Card Collecting Nation: Eywaan

Card Collecting Nation: Chuliu Emperor

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Glorystic

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Eywaan

Accepted.
Never mind, I got a message.
Your application is accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Chuliu Emperor

Card Collecting Nation: Medici Empire

Accepted.

Back