Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Steampunk Ariel

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Noted. Accepted pending citizenship acceptance.
Card Collecting Nation: Rom

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Bormiar

Accepted.

Card Collecting Nation Longsword01: NATION NAME HERE

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations
You'll need to post with the nation you are using for card collecting. That nation does not exist. You may use your citizenship nation if that is what you would like.

Card Collecting Nation: 9003

Accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Gorundu

Accepted. What a pleasant surprise. ;)

Card Collecting Nation: Beta Couple

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Advancia-Sizzletown

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Zecit

Accepted pending citizenship.

Card Collecting Nation: South Jenovah

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Valshire

You will need to apply for citizenship first. EDIT: Tentatively accepted pending citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Antityranicals

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Sockmanland

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Daiz

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Brandenburg-Ansbach

You will need to apply for citizenship first.
Card Collecting Nation: Umuyyad

Accepted.

Last edited:
I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations. (New Bismuthium)
You will need to apply for citizenship first.
Card Collecting Nation: Notyoutopia

Accepted.
Card Collecting Nation: Priydnistrovska Moldova

You will need to apply for citizenship first. Additionally, the nation you listed does not exist.
Card Collecting Nation: Koda-Land

Accepted.

Last edited:
An update from myself:

Card Collecting Nation: Valentine Z, now my WA Nation, in TNP.

(Sorry about the delay. I forgot to declare the change of hand with my nation for the Cards Guild.)

Last edited:
Back