Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Olofin

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Stone Ira

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
You will need to apply for citizenship first—this time, you did, however, you failed the admin check.

Card Collecting Nation: Sachi

Card collecting nation: Ransium

Last edited:
Card Collecting Nation: Recuecn

Card Collecting Nation: Mooe

Card Collecting Nation: 2 and 2 is Fish

Already a member. :)
Card Collecting Nation: New Seven States

You will need to apply for citizenship first. I'd be happy to conditionally accept you once you apply. :D

Card Collecting Nation: Fauxia

Card Collecting Nation: Omnistria

Feels good to hopefully be back again.

Card Collecting Nation: Planes

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: Zeritae I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of the North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Zeritae I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of the North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.
You will need to apply for citizenship first. I would be glad to accept you afterwards.
Card Collecting Nation: Evrigenis

Accepted.

Back