Apply to join the Cards Guild

Card Collecting Nation: Blacks Future

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

Card Collecting Nation: Safte

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations.

You must first become a citizen in order to join the Cards Guild. I see that applied recently, so let me know when you are an official citizen, please.

Apologies, I jumped the gun.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations

Card Collecting Nation: Isolated weebs

Seeing as how your nation is disgraced, denied.
Apologies, I jumped the gun.

I acknowledge my obligations under the Charter of The North Pacific Cards Guild and agree to comply with these obligations
No problemo, accepted!

Card Collecting Nation: Drakensville

Last edited:
cards_guild.png

Join The Cards Guild
To apply to join The Cards Guild you must be a citizen of The North Pacific!

Post in this thread and your application will be processed soon!

The current list of members of The Cards Guild is available here, and to remain a member you must retain citizenship.
Card Collecting Nation: Stella Nova

Card Collecting Nation: Drakensville

You must become a citizen first.
Card Collecting Nation: Stella Nova

Welcome to the guild!

Card Collecting Nation: Epicuria Libertaria

Card Collecting Nation: New Anarchisticstan

Card Collecting Nation: Malta Comino Gozo

Sorry for the delay--welcome onboard!

Back