Eras Claim Hiatus Thread

Lord Lore

I'm anything you want me to be.
-
-
-
-
I have long stated in the discord that you can contact Cartography to request a leave so that you aren't removed from the map but in my infinite wisdom I forgot to actually set up a formal place to do so. So here it is, a thread where you can state a formal request to not be removed.

Code:
[b]Date Hiatus Begins:[/b]
[b]Expected Date of Return:[/b]
[b]Reason for Request:[/b]
If the reason is something personal or something that you would rather not make public. This can be submitted to myself through a "conversation" in this forum or over Discord (
Lore, Architect of Pandemonium
#7561)

*Note I will share this reason with other members of Cartography and RP Moderation over non-public discussion unless otherwise requested to not do so.

Last edited:

Yukkira

TNPer
Date Hiatus begins: 03-24-19
Expected date of return: 08-01-19
Reason for request:
Schooling. But mostly because I might be going through another transition phase thereafter this semester in University. I will make an effort to try and post on a monthly fashion. Stress however, makes everything, including the things that you love to do, much more difficult to do. Thank you Lore for making a thread for this.

Note: Cartography has come to the decision that the fact you signed up for an RP not two weeks after you made this request showed that it was made in bad faith.

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotion

America on Lotion
-
-
-
Date Hiatus Begins: 4/27/19
Expected Date of Return: 6/11/19
Reason for Request: Mainly school. I need to focus on passing this year, and discord/forums(and the rmb) has been distracting me abit too much from that, so.. yeah. However, after my date of return comes, and I can finally focus on the forums, I should be able to make more posts then before.

Emmasia

TNPer
Date Hiatus Begins: 4/29/19
Expected Date of Return: 5/10/19
Reason for Request:
Life basically. Its been a hard month, which is why I haven't been posting at all. Its been really stressful. Until this date, I need time to return to a normal schedule.

Note: 12 Days is not really an effective time frame for a hiatus, and not really a good reasoning behind it. Also the fact that you waited until the day before you became eligible for removal to ask for a hiatus screams bad faith. Take some time and really get your stuff together and then come back.

~LL

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyomi

TNPer
Date Hiatus Begins: 5/1/2019
Expected Date of Return: 5/30/2019
Reason for Request:To Cartography here, I might go inactive for a while. I have several other things to deal with in some other discords and such alongside the fact my thumb is screwed atm. Might need a few weeks off because I am currently having not only a writers block but my thumb is atm unusable because a massive bandage is on it and I have to use Rivanol everyday to clean the wound.

Midir

TNPer
Date Hiatus Begins: 6/10/2019
Expected Date of Return: 9/1/2019
Reason for Request: On the 10th I am shipping out to U.S Army BCT, I will be in Fort Jackson until the 26th of August, however I can not guarantee I will be able to post while I am in South Carolina. If I am able to post during then it would only be minor posts. However, I should be able to post once I get to Fort Sam Houston for my AIT. If I am unable to for a slight bit after the first of September I will notify the cartography staff and I'll accept whatever decision they decide on. I should be done with AIT by the 10th of December. My post frequency at AIT will probably be slower than usual but I will attempt to post frequently. Once AIT is done however my post frequency should shoot up. Thank you.

Yamantau Em

Citizen
-
-
Date Hiatus Begins:
7/17/2019
End:
8/31/19 sooner if possible.

Reason: I have to take some personal time to focus on some issues that I dont really feel comfortable discussing in public. If this answer isnt good enough, well, I'm sorry.

Kyle

is useless trash
-
-
Date Hiatus Begins: 29 July 2019
Expected Date of Return: 14 February 2020
Reason for Request: I'm leaving for another country; not sure whether I can have a residential internet there.

Yamantau Em

Citizen
-
-
Date Hiatus begins: December 29th
Expected Date of Return: February-ish
Reason for Request: Need to take a break to tackle several problematic IRL matters.

EDIT FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Back on track. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Felis

TNPer
Date Hiatus Begins: 9th Jan 2020
Expected Date of Return: 30th April 2020
Reason for Request: Extreme RL Problems, Temporal Loss of Device, Moving

Last edited: