Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double posting but I can't change my nation in my profile. I accidentally included my nation prefix. It should only be Tercerwereld to be searchable

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gim, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Darcania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following applicants have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship: Hbclaasen, New Aquilia, and Queen_of_Xosteiles.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the vice delegate, to be completed by August 2nd: Ingensterra and Aclistan.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by both the vice delegate (to be completed by August 3rd) and forum administration:
Tercerwereld
NabMex
Gim
Darcania

Roeton's application is denied for failing an evaluation by forum administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jlink, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
Okay, this is my recap.

Tercerwereld I am slightly unsure on, asking for a second opinion.
Roeton does not pass, as they appear to be logging in from work.

Needs Speaker/VD checks (therefore made residents):
Ingensterra
Aclistan

Passes Admin + VD:
New Aquilia
Queen_of_Xosteiles

Tortoises + Lorbank --> Not quite sure what happened here, they both passed all the checks but were still a member (now changed). If something else happened, please say something!
Hbclaasen --> never approved by VD (but will auto pass in about 5 hours)
Ixaia --> Made a citizen
I'm currently logging in from a hotel since my upstairs neighbor decided to burn their apartment down causing damage to my apartment making it unlivable. :/

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sandberg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Note: my main nation is Schiltzberg, but my WA nation is Sandberg. Both of these are located in TNP, but this is my only account on this forum.

Jeoate123, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending an evaluation by forum administration.

Sandberg, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending evaluations by forum administration and the vice delegate. Please note that for citizenship purposes, you have one nation, and if it leaves TNP or ceases to exist, you will lose your citizenship status. You can change which nation is your TNP nation for citizenship purposes in this thread: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6924111/

Ingensterra and Aclistan have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship.

Okay, where we're at:

Passed all three and remasked: Gim, Tercerwereld. Welcome!

Waiting on Speaker, passes VD/Admin:Ingensterra, Aclistan

Waiting on VD check: Sandberg

Does not pass admin check for looking like he is logging in from school/work: Jeoate123

Democratic Donkeys:
Waiting on Speaker, passes VD/Admin:Ingensterra, Aclistan
They've already passed everything, actually:
Former English Colony:
Needs Speaker/VD checks (therefore made residents):
Ingensterra
Aclistan
Crushing Our Enemies:
The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the vice delegate, to be completed by August 2nd: Ingensterra and Aclistan.
SillyString:
Ingensterra, Aclistan, Tercerwereld, NabMex, Gim, Darcania, and Jeoate123 pass my security check.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Ingensterra and Aclistan have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship.

Jeote123's application is denied for failing an admin security check.

Hey, I cant post in the RP section and I registered and postes 3 times, help?

Roeton:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Roeton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Applying again I'm in my new apartment now.

, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gemini Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Norcourt, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Riechelburg , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lojbanic Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Griffin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of
Smorgasarna (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=smorgasarna), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Republic of Llamas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Le Nouveau Canada http://www.nationstates.net/nation=le_nouveau_canada , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Jeote123's application is rejected, because of failing an admin security check. Geminiempire1's application is likewise denied, and for the additional reason that the first word of the oath was omitted.

The following have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship: Roeton, rapix, Riechelburg, and NPNTransistor001.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending an evaluation by the vice delegate: griffinmc108, Smorgasarna, Llamas, and Le Nouveau Canada.

Unless I am mistaken, Darcania and Nabmex still require admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tornadoquake, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

mclly:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tornadoquake, (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tornadoquake) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Jeote123's application is rejected, because of failing an admin security check. Geminiempire1's application is likewise denied, and for the additional reason that the first word of the oath was omitted.

The following have met all requirements, and are hereby granted citizenship: Roeton, rapix, Riechelburg, and NPNTransistor001.

These are done.

Mccly and Nabmex passes admin security check.

Darcania has passed security check, but also has announced he is quitting the game, so.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Melfi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Tserra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Waedia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pumpkin Spice, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back