Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Patoriotto, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Splork, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Heir of Ozymandias, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kamchatsk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Link
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=kamchatsk

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iraq Lobsters, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Country Of Peace, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_country_of_peace

Sparrowstorm, Kalatun, Merconitonitopia, DensLos, Rettevres, Ozymandias, Kamchatsk and Rovulcano made Residents since I haven't seen a Speaker's official post anything in 10+ days now. :/

We've lost Pambudia, JeanCroce, Separatist Peoples and The Country Of Peace to other regions

The assistant deputy speaker has no idea what he's doing but conditionally approves Sparrowstorm,Kalatun, Merconitonitopia, DensLos, Rettevres, Ozymadnias, Kamchatsk, and Rovulcano pending/following vice delegate and admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Khoradin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Khoradin passes my security check.

Ivo: Generally, the speaker's office will check that the nation named in the oath is in TNP, and that the oath is correct and complete, and then a conditional admission is given. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of https://www.nationstates.net/nation=berhampur , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
Sparrowstorm,Kalatun, Merconitonitopia, DensLos, Rettevres, Ozymadnias and Rovulcano all added to the RA.
Kamchatsk needs VD approval
VD Approval?

Separatist Peoples and TheCountryOfPeace are denied citizenship because their nations do not reside in TNP.

As of July 2nd, Syvinotaylia is a citizen, and should be remasked as such.

Barnsley210 is automatically granted citizenship because 14 days have elapsed since their application without approval or denial by the speaker's office. I regret the delay in processing.

Charles Kensington's is hereby granted citizenship - welcome to the RA!

The applications of Francis Green and Birdman26 are conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the admin team. Please note that unless these applicants are approved or denied by July 15, they will be automatically granted citizenship.

Koradin is conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the admin team.

gslv is conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the admin team and the vice delegate.

More than three days have elapsed since Kamchatsk's application, so the vice delegate's evaluation is waived. Kamchatsk is now a citizen.

Crushing Our Enemies:
More than three days have elapsed since Kamchatsk's application, so the vice delegate's evaluation is waived. Kamchatsk is now a citizen.
Might wanna check again. :P

gslv passes my security check.

Crushing Our Enemies:
The applications of Francis Green and Birdman26 are conditionally granted citizenship pending an evaluation by the admin team. Please note that unless these applicants are approved or denied by July 15, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
Francis Green's nation now resides in another region, so their application is now denied.

SillyString:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Might wanna check again. :P
At the time he was granted citizenship, Kamchatsk met all the requirements. Since then, their nation has moved, and they will be removed forthwith.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Hartonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Silverdomonation is conditionally granted citizenship, pending evaluations by the administration and the vice delegate.

TNP stands for The North Pacific... :tb1:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Volkswald, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:worship:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of New Aquilia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ventalia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Volkswald's application is denied because their nation has moved to a different region.

New Aquilia and Ventalia are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the vice delegate and forum administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ilsipani Kuregi(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ilsipani_kuregi), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Th0rsland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Klausenbourg (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=klausenbourg), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Hinterland (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_hinterland), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Finndrea (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=finndrea) pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Opali (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=opali), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tauren, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ventalia, abhi195, Th0rs0n, Klausenbourgian_President, The Hinterland, Finndrea, The United States of Opali, and Tauren pass my security check.

SillyString:
Ventalia, abhi195, Th0rs0n, Klausenbourgian_President, The Hinterland, Finndrea, The United States of Opali, and Tauren pass my security check.
how to pass security check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back