Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rebmocam, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dolphmerica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Leeland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of BouncyAbbeyKitty, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Here we are again...

Virgin Lands, trombone kingdom, Swetopia, mtagmann, Borntoru, and senormatanza are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the forum administration.

Necromonia, Sassaria, Stelo Casisto, Dolphin, Leeland, and Abbey Anumia are conditionally granted citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and the forum administration.

TheRepublicOfMauxhalt is denied citizenship because their name was written incorrectly in their oath. If they post their oath again with the error fixed, they will be reconsidered.

mtagmann does not pass security check and will be contacted.

Virgin Lands, trombone kingdom, Swetopia, Borntoru, and senormatanza all pass and have been remasked.

The Vice Delegate is absent and Romanoffia is unavailable, so as Acting Vice Delegate I approve the following applicants: Necromonia, Sassaria, Stelo Casisto, Dolphin, Leeland, and Abbey Anumia.

The following applicants also pass admin check and have been remasked: Necromonia, Sassaria, Stelo Casisto, Dolphin, Leeland, and Abbey Anumia.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eirennea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

pri:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eirennea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
PRI passes my security check as Acting Vice Delegate. Now just waiting for the Speaker.

Having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and Adminstration, pri is now granted citizenship.

Also, having now passed checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration, senormatanza and Sassaria should now be remasked as citizens.

Right?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Incorporated States of Noviran, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Micradon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nuclear Death Land, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Castrodor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nuclear Death Land does not pass admin security check. I will send them a telegram explaining why.

Jeebs does not pass either, and I will send them a TG explaining why.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Rebel Hearts, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nuclear Death Land and Jeebs02 are for the moment denied citizenship until they pass admin checks.

Having passed Vice Delegate and admin checks, rebelheart has been granted citizenship.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Europe And North America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, Prince Manuel Varince the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Principality of Varincia , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Constitutional Monarchy of Fipinono, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sorry I used prefixes. I'll try again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Fipinono, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Ourthe-Ambleve, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yes, I did completely forget that the prefix is added later in the sign-up process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back