Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arian Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Oilgarchy, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Executive Council of Slokobafia, Ravendra, and DirtyPizza are conditionally admitted pending VD checks. Oilgarchy is also conditionally admitted, though they are awaiting both admin and VD checks.

Also, Decagon and Hobbsburg need RA masking, please.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wineclaw, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Britain and French Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Wineclaw and Longcyber1 are conditionally admitted pending checks by the vice delegate an administrator.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Wolf656, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The republic of Metropolitania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Passed everything and need RA masking:
Executive Council of Slokobafia
Ravendra
DirtyPizza
Oilgarchy
Wineclaw
Gen,Wolf

Need admin check only:
Metropolitania

Need VD check only:
Longcyber1

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zenny4, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Welcome, Zenny. You've been conditionally approved for citizenship by the Speaker's Office, pending VD & Admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Airbud, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Tribe of the Camels], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Successor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Successor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Giqvista, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Giqvista is conditionally admitted pending an admin check.

thesuccessor is rejected for supplying an invalid nation name. Please retake the oath with a valid nation name.

Number One: Apply for citizenship! If you are a citizen, you can do all kinds of awesome stuff in the government! You can participate in the Regional Assembly, write your own bills, run for elected office, or be appointed to a position such as a Minister in the Cabinet, a Deputy Minister, a Deputy Speaker, etc. All in all, it's great.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Sucessor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

There ya go thesuccessor, thank you. :)

thesuccessor is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluezone, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Zenny:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zenny4, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
Welcome, Zenny. You've been conditionally approved for citizenship by the Speaker's Office, pending VD & Admin checks.

Passes administrative check. Remasked as Resident, will be remasked as Citizen should the Vice Delegate approve them or fail to deny them prior to (time=1431266604) (forum time).

Airbud:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Airbud, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

RPI:
Airbud is conditionally admitted pending admin and VD checks.

SillyString:
Longcyber1, Airbud, and Finnikiro pass my security check.

Passes admin check. Remasked as Citizen.

Finnikiro:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [The Tribe of the Camels], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Alta Italia:
Finn, you're in (conditionally, pending VD & Admin approval).

SillyString:
Longcyber1, Airbud, and Finnikiro pass my security check.

Finnikiro passes Admin check, remasked as Citizen.

thesuccessor:

thesuccessor:

RPI:

thesuccessor is rejected for supplying an invalid nation name. Please retake the oath with a valid nation name.

thesuccessor:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Sucessor, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

RPI:
There ya go thesuccessor, thank you. :)

thesuccessor is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

SillyString:
thesuccessor passes my security check.

Passes admin checks, masked as Citizen.

Giqvista:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Giqvista, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SillyString:
Giqvista passes my security check.

RPI:

Passes admin check, remasked as Citizen.

19chickens:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluezone, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
Don't be so blue; you're conditionally approved for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks!

Flagged for review.
TL;DR:

Zenny -> Resident;
Airbud, Finnikiro, thesuccessor, Giqvista -> Citizen;
19chickens needs more review

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Banana Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

19chickens:

Alta Italia:
Don't be so blue; you're conditionally approved for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks!

Eluvatar:
Flagged for review.

Still flagged for review, sorry.

BananaUnion:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Banana Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Denied.

TL;DR:

Edit: BananaUnion matches Llamanation, with a normal residential IP.

I,Heliumiami, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heliumiami, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back