Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OblivionObliviousness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Neither of your applications were lost in oblivion. You've passed the Speaker's Office check, and are conditionally accepted for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks.

Eluvatar:
19chickens:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluezone, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
Don't be so blue; you're conditionally approved for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks!

Eluvatar:
Flagged for review.

Still flagged for review, sorry.

BananaUnion:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Banana Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Denied.

TL;DR:

Edit: BananaUnion matches Llamanation, with a normal residential IP.
I know why he is my best friend in RL. He was at my house, I was introducing him to NS. :w00t:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hidden Abyss, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Okay! Here we goooooooo!

Heliumiami passes the Admin check. They have also passed the VD check, so are only waiting on Speaker approval.

OblivionObliviousness does not pass the admin check. They match to the use "Karrak".

HiddenAbyss passes the admin check.

No remasking has been completed, due to need of other depts approval.

Heliumiami is admitted to the Regional Assembly. HiddenAbyss is conditionally admitted pending a VD check.

Llamanation:
Eluvatar:
19chickens:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bluezone, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
Don't be so blue; you're conditionally approved for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks!

Eluvatar:
Flagged for review.

Still flagged for review, sorry.

BananaUnion:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Banana Union, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Denied.

TL;DR:

Edit: BananaUnion matches Llamanation, with a normal residential IP.
I know why he is my best friend in RL. He was at my house, I was introducing him to NS. :w00t:
What about BananaUnion?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Angelus78gak, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The True North, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The True North is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

Also, I reject Zenny's application, being that they failed the Vice Delegate's security check.
I also reject OblivionObliviousness's application, as they have failed a check by forum administration.

thesuccessor:
hi i am new here. what can i do as a citizen?
You can read the post at the top of this page and discover all of the answers to your question.

Edit: Angelus78gak and The True North pass the admin check and are only awaiting the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ye Olde Kingdom, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Greater Soviet Ukraine, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ComradeComradeComrade, you have been conditionally acceptedacceptedaccepted, pending Admin & VD checkscheckschecks.

Greetings,
I am trying to become a citizen, but I can't. Anyone knows why?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of King s landing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of King s Landing, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You've landed at a time where the king has just abdicated. Here's the first step to the throne, Your Majesty: You've been conditionally admitted for citizenship, pending Admin & VD checks, by the Speaker's Office.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Joaz, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

*Puts on purple cloak polka-dotted with images of suns and moons, grows stupid long beard, and waves magic wand*
Leo, thou hast been chosen for conditional approval of citizenship. Use thy powers well, and you may defeat the Evil One. Assuming there is. There might not be. But, oh, well.

HiddenAbyss:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hidden Abyss, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
This was missed by the VD, and three days elapsed. They are remasked as a Citizen.

Additionally: SovietSovietSoviet, King S Landing, and Leo The Wizard all pass the admin check and are remasked as Citizens. All caught up! :D

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HoneySheep, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(Rude, DD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back