Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honeysheep has passed the Vice Delegate security check.

Also, if I've missed any outstanding applications, give me a shout here or by PM and I will get to them ASAP. Thanks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stoskavanya, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Again.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OblivionObliviousness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of toby rock, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Holmesiana pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following nations pass Vice Delegate Checks:

Stoskavanya

OblivionObliviousness

Holmesiana

dog lover (toby rock)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Free Thinkers and Rabble-rousers pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

OblivionObliviousness:
Democratic Donkeys:
OblivionObliviousness does not pass the admin check. They match to the use "Karrak".
Hello,

Now that Karrak's citizenship has been retracted, can I have citizenship for OblivionObliviousness?
You are only supposed to have 1 account on this forum. You've seemed to indicate that you and Karrak are the same person. If you wish to switch names, you should have used the "change name" feature. As of right now, OblivionObliviousness does NOT pass the security check for the original reason Elu denied it. Moving the nation out of TNP changes nothing on the forum security side.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Thompson island, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Former English Colony:
I'm assuming that Roman meant Socius when he said Stoskavanya admitted
Holmesiana + dog lover added
Fritters checks fine

That is correct (as per Socius).

RPI:
Fritters is conditionally admitted pending a VD check.

Fritters passes the Vice Delegate check.

Former English Colony:
OblivionObliviousness:
Democratic Donkeys:
OblivionObliviousness does not pass the admin check. They match to the use "Karrak".
Hello,

Now that Karrak's citizenship has been retracted, can I have citizenship for OblivionObliviousness?
You are only supposed to have 1 account on this forum. You've seemed to indicate that you and Karrak are the same person. If you wish to switch names, you should have used the "change name" feature. As of right now, OblivionObliviousness does NOT pass the security check for the original reason Elu denied it. Moving the nation out of TNP changes nothing on the forum security side.
I hereby reject OblivionObliviousness's application, as they failed a check by forum administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Protectorate of Ordo Secundia (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_protectorate_of_ordo_secundia), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hraltovia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Fritters is added to the RA.

I should note that Karrak/OblivionObliviousness would be fine if they agreed to get rid of one of their accounts. Either changing the name of Karrak and deleting the second or just deleting Karrak.

The following nations pass the Vice Delegate's checks.

thompson island
The Protectorate of Ordo Secundia
Hraltovia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free Land of DirectlyDisturbed, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Oh, don't be disturbed. Whatever you saw, that's just normal TNP behaviour. Actually, on second thought, you should probably be disturbed.

But, in any case, you've been conditionally approved to partake in that behaviour as a citizen, and, pending Admin & VD checks, you can help us disturb even more newbies yourself!

Wunderbar! Still new to the game but I'll figure everything out sooner or later. Thanks for the conditional approval

Hey, if you want some help, you should consider getting a mentor. We have a bunch of mentors available, and they do a really nice job of helping out newbies. If you're interested, I could point you in the direction of the Ministry of Home Affairs, and some people who could get you into the program.

DirectlyDisturbed:
Wunderbar! Still new to the game but I'll figure everything out sooner or later. Thanks for the conditional approval

Alta Italia:
Hey, if you want some help, you should consider getting a mentor. We have a bunch of mentors available, and they do a really nice job of helping out newbies. If you're interested, I could point you in the direction of the Ministry of Home Affairs, and some people who could get you into the program.

New Members of the Forum are targeted by Home Affairs for mentoring. I am just awaiting they be masked as something that grants them access to PM.

Alta Italia:
Did not realize those were even a thing. Got a link I could follow? Currently at work and unable to do any real info searching

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OblivionObliviousness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

The Speaker's Office won't be oblivious to that last application; Oblivion is conditionally admitted, pending only VD checks.

Andrew, I believe it's only Validating members (those with less than three posts) that cannot PM. So, you can do that now.

Wouldn't your boss be disturbed that you aren't working while on the clock? Anyways, from private Ministry of Home Affairs posts that I don't think you're allowed to view yet, Andrew's already signed you up for the program. Andrew will be your Mentor, and he's a good one; he's the Minister of Home Affairs. I'll let him PM you; there doesn't really seem to be a dedicated thread for mentoring or signing up for mentoring, besides in private Ministry of Home Affairs offices. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me, Andrew, or anybody else.

EDIT: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7329255 sort of works, depending on whether you want more information about the program, to sign up, etc.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Isles of Numea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

OblivionObliviousness, welcome to the RA!

Isles of Numea, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending evaluations by the administrators and the vice delegate.

OblivionObliviousness:
Crushing Our Enemies:
OblivionObliviousness, welcome to the RA!
Oh... I was rather hoping that my application would be refused again so that I could reapply and see what Alta Italia would come up with next.
Well, thanks, Oblivion! :D

Admin checks for DirectlyDisturbed, Isles of Numia, Hraltovia, and ordosecundia, please; if they pass, they'll need remasking as citizens. Please also remask OblivionObliviousness as a citizen; they've passed all checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back