Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Commonwealth of Augustae, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

May God save The North Pacific

May God save you. Your listed nation does not exist. Augustae, however, does exist. If you take the oath again except saying "Augustae" instead of "The Commonwealth of Augustae," I'll be happy to admit you. However, until then, I have no choice but to deny your application.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lionia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

McMasterdonia, I thought you already had citizenship. No matter; you are conditionally approved for your double dip.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Heraldine (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=heraldine), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hmm... You know what, CJ? I don't think I can accept you, because of a technicality. There's a possibility that the link negates it, so if anybody wants to correct me, that's fine, but I think that you technically misnamed your nation. It is supposed to be "Heraldine," not "The Kingdom of Heraldine." So, I'm going to have to deny this application. However, if you post your oath again, using "Heraldine" instead of "The Kingdom of Heraldine" as your nation name, I'll be happy to accept your application.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Raiean (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=raiean), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
Hmm... You know what, CJ? I don't think I can accept you, because of a technicality. There's a possibility that the link negates it, so if anybody wants to correct me, that's fine, but I think that you technically misnamed your nation. It is supposed to be "Heraldine," not "The Kingdom of Heraldine." So, I'm going to have to deny this application. However, if you post your oath again, using "Heraldine" instead of "The Kingdom of Heraldine" as your nation name, I'll be happy to accept your application.
Literally just read this. Let me have another crack at it :')

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Raiean (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=raiean), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Alta Italia:
If I may paraphrase Wang Chung:
"Everybody have fun tonight! Everybody have fun tonight! Everybody have conditional approval from the Speaker's Office for citizenship in TNP, pending Admin & VD checks! Everybody have fun tonight!"
Hi, in future could you please specifically state which nations you have approved? Thank you!

Members that pass the admin check:
Minister Emmanuel
The Maplands
TankGun
Kingdom of Hardoria
JasonLWolfe
Lausse
Lionia
Ary

All waiting for VD approval.

Democratic Donkeys:
Alta Italia:
If I may paraphrase Wang Chung:
"Everybody have fun tonight! Everybody have fun tonight! Everybody have conditional approval from the Speaker's Office for citizenship in TNP, pending Admin & VD checks! Everybody have fun tonight!"
Hi, in future could you please specifically state which nations you have approved? Thank you!
I said "Everybody," didn't I?

ary:
Alta Italia:
Literally just read this. Let me have another crack at it :')

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Raiean (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=raiean), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Thanks, ary! Unfortunately, the Big Bad Admin isn't letting me have fun tonight with my creative citizenship application conditional acceptance things. However, you're still conditionally admitted, pending VD checks. You can have fun tonight, though, as long as you do so very carefully.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Beirzstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heraldine , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The Maplands, TankGun, Hardoria, JasonLWolfe, Lausse, Lionia, ary, ben, and CJ Arceo pass my security check.

Alta, it's up to you which oaths you consider to refer to valid nations and which ones you don't, and sometimes there ARE two nations (X and The Republic of X or whatever)... but when they provide a direct link, personally I'd go ahead and accept it. :P

SillyString:
Alta, it's up to you which oaths you consider to refer to valid nations and which ones you don't, and sometimes there ARE two nations (X and The Republic of X or whatever)... but when they provide a direct link, personally I'd go ahead and accept it. :P
OK. Sounds great.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The New Jersey Nets, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ayy lmao.

The Nets didn't do too well this year. But, I have a consolation prize: Conditional acceptance, pending VD & Admin checks.

TheNewJerseyNets is conditionally admitted pending VD and admin checks.

Oops, Alta beat me to it :P

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Byrton, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Logicstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Polygon States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Andrew:
AcesHigh:
Hello. I'd like to renounce my citizenship. My nation is here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thracia_and_crimea
Oh, why?
For better role-playing purposes. ''Thracia and Crimea'' being in the North Pacific, doesn't sound right. Also, I haven't seen anything in the region happen since I started playing. I messaged the delegate about joining the WA to make things more interesting but he didn't respond either. Those are all the reasons, though this region still looks great and I wish it to prosper even more after I leave.

AcesHigh:
Andrew:
AcesHigh:
Hello. I'd like to renounce my citizenship. My nation is here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=thracia_and_crimea
Oh, why?
For better role-playing purposes. ''Thracia and Crimea'' being in the North Pacific, doesn't sound right. Also, I haven't seen anything in the region happen since I started playing. I messaged the delegate about joining the WA to make things more interesting but he didn't respond either. Those are all the reasons, though this region still looks great and I wish it to prosper even more after I leave.
I see.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hobbsburg, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Slokobafia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ravendra, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arian Peoples, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back