Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Sheol fails admin check - school IP.
The Great Cacti passes admin check.
Portlandia passes admin check.
Joshbly passes admin check.
Northern Scovia fails admin check - mobile IP.
Leo I passes admin check.
Amaryllisia passes admin check.
sagehen fails admin check - University IP.
shnomo fails admin check - multiing
Toronce fails admin check - mobile IP.
Tafilon passes admin check.
Milane fails admin check - University IP.
Fordana passes admin check.
Orioles2131 passes admin check.
guirrc passes admin check.
The Honorable Duling passes admin check.
BrannonP passes admin check.
Sankami fails admin check - school IP.
Mindy passes admin check.

To be clear:
Dark Sheol, Northern Scovia, sagehen, shnomo, Toronce, Milane, and Sankami all fail admin checks.
The Great Cacti, Portlandia, Joshbly, Leo I, Amaryllisia, Tafilon, Fordana, Orioles2131, guirrc, The Honorable Duling, BrannonP, and Mindy all pass admin checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Jamadlenter , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [VendettasThorn], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team:

Babiboi89
BlackroseSeraph

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Polar Arc, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Honorea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Vice Delegate and Administrative team:

Polar Arc
DJHonore

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of
WA Member The Democratic Republic of Carmotplan(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=carmotplan), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Communismmmm, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kosovo Je Srbij, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, The Secretary, acting as the official representative of the leaders of The North Pacific nation of The People's Republic of New LakembaNew Lakemba, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Secretariat to The Committee
1 Committee Plaza
New Canberra
The People's Republic of New Lakemba

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Liberatedia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Carmotplan, fordyford, The Secretary to the Committee, and Rand pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I cannot seem to locate Kosovo's nation in-game, but if the Speaker's Office is able to link me to it, I'd be happy to perform the required Vice Delegate security check on them.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vortiaganica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tomb:
Carmotplan, fordyford, The Secretary to the Committee, and Rand pass the Vice Delegate security check.

I cannot seem to locate Kosovo's nation in-game, but if the Speaker's Office is able to link me to it, I'd be happy to perform the required Vice Delegate security check on them.
Neither can I, it doesn't seem to exist. As a result, Kosovo Je Srbija's application is rejected. Please identify a nation that exists and is in TNP.

The following are conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the Administrative team:

Carmotplan
fordyford
The Secretary to the Committee
Rand
The Grim Reaper

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Helenne pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cadia Gate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Delta Ops], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Commissar SerSjin
Delta Force

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of JayDee I, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Babiboi89 - Passes Admin Check
BlackroseSeraph - Passes Admin Check
Polar Arc - Passes Admin Check
DJHonore - Fails. University IP.
Carmotplan - Passes Admin Check
Fordyford - Fails. You're using a Business ISP. Use a Residential ISP.
Secretary to the Committee - Passes Admin Check
Rand - Passes Admin Check
The Grim Reaper - Passes Admin Check
Goddess Helenne - Passes Admin Check
Commissar SerSjin - Fails. You're using a local government ISP. Please use a residential ISP that isn't your local county council.
Delta Force - Passes Admin Check
JayDee - Passes Admin Check

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sankami, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(oops... did this from the wrong address earlier)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Temmff, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iraelia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I have been in this region previously, once as Tridus and the other time as The Sierra. If you have not done so, revoke those citizenships. If there is anything more I need to do, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back