Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Bucketgang Kingdom], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malachor IX, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Captain Yuno, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(I'm using a school computer but i have a 'regular' IP from the past apps)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Spratlys, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nuclear Cornflakes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Reposting to comply with residential IP here and Non-Offensive name policy in-game.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hesskin empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Hesskin Empire passes the Vice Delegate security check.

William Ross appears to already be masked as a citizen, but in the event that his citizenship has lapsed and he has not been remasked yet, and he is reapplying, he also passes the Vice Delegate security check.

I, President Alicia Florrick, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Imperial Federation of the Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Grand Duchy of Southeast Caligula, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ubique, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

About to do the rest of the checks but for the record - iUniques and Caligula were security checked as part of the NPA process and passed.

Others are incoming.

bawrai- Pass
Bucketgang - Pass
Malachor - Fails. Shares their primary IP with another active user.
Yuno - Fails. Please contact me.
Bumfockistan - Pass. I don't like your username overmuch, could you perhaps choose something less potentially problematic?
Hesskin Empire - Fails, Mobile IP. Please use a residential internet connection.
William Ross - Pass.
Aleura - Pass.
JimmyDaytona - Fails, using a Mobile IP. Please use a residential internet connection.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of That People Do not Care About, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Putal https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_north_pacific , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moosira, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=moosira

Lord Ravenclaw:
bawrai- Pass
Bucketgang - Pass
Bumfockistan - Pass. I don't like your username overmuch, could you perhaps choose something less potentially problematic?
Hesskin Empire - Fails, Mobile IP. Please use a residential internet connection.
William Ross - Pass.
Aleura - Pass.
JimmyDaytona - Fails, using a Mobile IP. Please use a residential internet connection.
Will do. How can I change without creating a new user, or can I not?

Bumfockistan:
Lord Ravenclaw:
bawrai- Pass
Bucketgang - Pass
William Ross - Pass.
Aleura - Pass.
Will do. How can I change without creating a new user, or can I not?
You can change it right here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/home/?c=20

Pandapig12 passes admin checks
Garypeters37 passes admin checks
Moosira passes admin checks.

Bumfockistan, put in a name change request and we will get right on it. Don't create a second account.

Just to be absolutely clear, the following are granted citizenship, having passed all checks:

iUniques
Caligula
Bawrai
Bucketgang
Bumfockistan
William Ross
Aleura
pandapig12
Garypeters37
Moosira

The following applicants are rejected, having failed a check by the administrative team:

Malachor
Yuno
Hesskin Empire
JimmyDaytona

Pallaith:
Caligula and Garypeters37 are not granted citizenship, as their nations do not exist.

My bad - I included my government type as part of the nation's name in my profile. It's corrected now and I'd still like to be s citizen.

Caligula:
Pallaith:
Caligula and Garypeters37 are not granted citizenship, as their nations do not exist.

My bad - I included my government type as part of the nation's name in my profile. It's corrected now and I'd still like to be s citizen.
You're right, that's why I missed both of you. I should have done a little more due diligence though, as that was easy to detect. Your applications are fine and your citizenship has been granted. I have amended my post accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back