Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canton fails Admin checks: Corporate IP address.
King Leonidas passes admin checks
Libellen passes admin checks
Funkadelia passes admin checks

flemingovia:
What is a corporate IP?

Canton:
flemingovia:
What is a corporate IP?
You're accessing the game from your workplace. That is fine and all, but the citizenship application has to be initiated from a residential IP address (in other words, your home).

Funkadelia passes the Vice Delegate security checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arcadia of Kasterborous, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Tomb:
Canton:
flemingovia:
What is a corporate IP?
You're accessing the game from your workplace. That is fine and all, but the citizenship application has to be initiated from a residential IP address (in other words, your home).

Funkadelia passes the Vice Delegate security checks.
Alright I will resubmit when I get home

The following are granted citizenship, having passed all checks:
King Leonidas
Libellen
Funkadelia

Mystiry is conditionally granted citizenship, pending a check by the admin team.

Canton, your application is rejected, having failed a check by the Administrative team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bumfockistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of USS Merrimack, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

MAIN NATION: Canton Empire

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TNP Ryccia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Canton is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the admin team.

Ryccia is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the admin team.

Mystiry passes admin checks.
Bumfockistan fails admin checks. University IP address.
Canton passes admin checks. But please do not snap fingers at admins on Discord again. We do tasks as we can, and pinging admins fifteen minutes after you apply is not cool.
Ryccia passes admin checks

Funkadelia:
I don't mean to be a haunt, but when do I get masked appropriately?
Seriously?

By my timestamp the Speaker approved your citizenship application at 7:39pm yesterday and you posted this at 9:03am - less than 14 hours later, and before the speaker has even requested your remasking.

Cut us some sodding slack, will you? even admins need to sleep.

I am getting heartily pissed off at the succession of people who poke admins when tasks are not done in a matter of a few hours. As a general note, folks, Admin is short staffed since Raven left, and we have done pretty well to get stuff done as promptly as we have.

But if this sense of entitlement carries on you will find yourselves down another fecking admin, because I am not going to stand for it any more.

The following are granted citizenship having passed all checks:
Mystiry
Ryccia
Canton

Bumfockistans's application is rejected, having failed a check by the Administrative team.

I think all remaskings are done. But flem is right. Please don't pester us and clutter up this thread to boot.

I Cudwieser, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Emerald Atolls, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lorlace, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lower Marat Soustonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aloenia , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of netp pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=netp)

The following are conditionally granted citizenship pending a check by the Vice Delegate:
John_Doe
Aloenia

Netp is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Admin Team.

JacobAlanHenderson's application is rejected, as the nation Lorlace is not in TNP.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tiborovinia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mollearova, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sint Johannes, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back