Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arcadia of Kasterborous, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Glonia Tunkiants, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
:agree:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hong Kong Empire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

my nation page URL is https://www.nationstates.net/nation=hong_kong_empire

Mystiry, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

Glonia Tunkiants, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

EDIT: Hong Kong, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Sereeno is now a citizen.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Official United States of America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

USA under Trump:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Official United States of America, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_official_united_states_of_america

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Corsica20, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [New Orlam], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Liberlandrija, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

My nation page URL is https://www.nationstates.net/nation=liberlandrija

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Navaronia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Corsica20 and Liberlandrija, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

USA under Trump, Sam Damon, and Navaronia, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate

Mystiry is now a citizen, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The following await checks by the Vice Delegate:
Greliser
jaylanhernandez
Siwale
Glonia Tunkiants
Hong Kong

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Gilyakistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The People's Republic of Edon-Ko, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation URL:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=edon-ko

Greliser
jaylanhernandez
Siwale
Glonia Tunkiants
Hong Kong
Corsica20
Liberlandrija
USA under Trump
Sam Damon
Navaronia

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

david_:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of David L. (http://www.nationstates.net/david_l_l_l_l), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
I the leader of the north pacific nation of bishek pledge loyalty to the north pacific obedience to her laws and responsible action as a member of her society.I pledge to only register one nation to vote in the north pacific.I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the north pacific. I understand that if i break this oath i may permanently lose my voting privileges. In the is manner i petition the speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ashwater, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Malvad, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

bishek, your application is rejected, as your oath differs from the prescribed form (there are some commas omitted and, in the final sentence "this" has became "the is"). You can retake the oath.

Khvatai, MrCleansLawyer, and Didge259 Of Ashwater, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Malvad, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

The following also await administrative checks:
Corsica20
Liberlandrija

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team:
Greliser
jaylanhernandez
Siwale
Glonia Tunkiants
Hong Kong
USA under Trump
Sam Damon
Navaronia

Corsica20
Liberlandrija
MrCleansLawyer
Didge259 Of Ashwater
all pass admin checks.

Khvatai fails - you appear to be using a mobile web IP - please re-apply from a residential IP.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mouxordia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kundam, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Potatolis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amerionian Territory, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Aurora Orb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Litzerland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Thanks Flem for sorting that out.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dan Ratherland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's checks having elapsed):
Corsica20 (EDIT: Belay their masking, however, their TNP nation has left the region since their becoming a citizen)
Liberlandrija
MrCleansLawyer

Andrew and Greg Rather, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

Mouxordia, kundam, SirPotatoes, and Amerion, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The following also await checks by the Vice Delegate:
Didge259 Of Ashwater
Malvad

Khvatai, your application is rejected, due to having failed checks by the Administrative team.

Ooh, ok. Cheers Flem.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kalatun, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back