Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Yayness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SIDE NOTE: I have been a citizen and member of several ministries, so I have quite a bit of past experience.

Whitecapitalist, Herzeg-Bosna, sinonity, tonelock, Papa_Dungus, your applications are rejected, due to your declared nations not being in the region. Herzeg-Bosna, I presume yours is due to a spelling error (you declared "Herceg-Bosna" to be your TNP nation which is a nation that ceased to exist some time ago); in any, however, you would have failed the Administrative check. Papa_Dungus, I presume yours is due to the omission of "the democratic" from your nation name (you simply declared "Dungus" to be your TNP nations which is a nation that ceased to exist some time ago).

Zelgathon, your application is rejected, due to having failed the Administrative check.

Frozentophat, Arstostca, Supree, William Ross, United German Regions, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

Zachary, Brend0gs, and Yayness, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate.

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate (or the time for such checks having elapsed) and the Administrative team:
Aragnatim
Frozentophat
Ranavor
Highton Islands
Nanaro
Hermaes
Yuno
Galadon
Madman0908
Boorati
Butters
Estroya
NuclearFizzler

The following awaits administrative checks:
DeFreeze

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Pax Americana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I'm getting really confused by this thread. It appears I am not the only one.

Tonelock, sinonity pass admin check (i missed these).

Frozentophat, Arstostca, Supree, William Ross, United German Regions, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.
Astostca does not pass. Multiple accounts. They may advise us and we will delete one, but until then denied.

Frozentophat, Supree, William Ross, have already passed the admin check (earlier). I have now passed United German Regions. As per the Speakers conditional admission, I will now mask them. If this is in error, I apologise.

Zachary, Brend0gs, and Yayness, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate.
All three have already passed admin checks. Just waiting on the Vice Delegate (I believe)

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate (or the time for such checks having elapsed) and the Administrative team:
Aragnatim
Frozentophat
Ranavor
Highton Islands
Nanaro
Hermaes
Yuno
Galadon
Madman0908
Boorati
Butters
Estroya
NuclearFizzler
These have been done.. Some were done, some weren't, so I hope I haven't missed any.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stavlenia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of SORT, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [ABC], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Resubmitting now that I've returned home for Winter Break:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Zelgathon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I posted a citizenship application 23 hours ago and then someone else after me. Then this guy zelgathon (nothing against him) posts 9 hours after me and 14 mins after he posts he gets accepted...I would of sent a PM to someone asking so I didn't have to post here but I can't send PM. It's a process sure but again I've waited 23 hours and probably longer and this guy gets approved 14 mins after he posts 23 hours after I post.

Maybe someone over looked but still your gonna take the time to make this site and try to be all serious/professional on process and political on things. Things like this shouldn't be missed/over looked.

I'm not mad this is not to offend or disrespect anyone I understand it's a game, but I still want to know this answer with why the difference in time of approvals and what's taking so long. If who ever read this that is some time of admin that approves these things or who ever and they don't like it and deny my approval cause of this then so be it. Just want the staff to do what there title says they are supposed to do.

Thanks for your time
-SORT

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Verlzonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

(reapplied due to previous application getting buried)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Neen, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SORT:
I posted a citizenship application 23 hours ago and then someone else after me. Then this guy zelgathon (nothing against him) posts 9 hours after me and 14 mins after he posts he gets accepted...I would of sent a PM to someone asking so I didn't have to post here but I can't send PM. It's a process sure but again I've waited 23 hours and probably longer and this guy gets approved 14 mins after he posts 23 hours after I post.

Maybe someone over looked but still your gonna take the time to make this site and try to be all serious/professional on process and political on things. Things like this shouldn't be missed/over looked.

I'm not mad this is not to offend or disrespect anyone I understand it's a game, but I still want to know this answer with why the difference in time of approvals and what's taking so long. If who ever read this that is some time of admin that approves these things or who ever and they don't like it and deny my approval cause of this then so be it. Just want the staff to do what there title says they are supposed to do.

Thanks for your time
-SORT
The admin team don't seem to be checking applications of those with less than 3 posts i.e. anyone still in the 'validating' mask. You need to post one more time - like it says at the top of the forum - in order to be automatically moved into the member mask, and then you'll be checked.

Only thing I seen on the homepage was validating members may post in the citizen application area. Once in the application area the requirements don't say anything about having to post so many times so maybe I overlooked the spot you're talking about. If so show me the spot you're talking about so I can read it but now that I think about it this is my third post. I'd still like to see the spot where it says minimum of three posts before your application can be looked at. Alright Admins I got 3 post now let's get the ball rolling huh?

Thanks

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Vladimir Lenin, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

SORT:
Only thing I seen on the homepage was validating members may post in the citizen application area. Once in the application area the requirements don't say anything about having to post so many times so maybe I overlooked the spot you're talking about. If so show me the spot you're talking about so I can read it but now that I think about it this is my third post. I'd still like to see the spot where it says minimum of three posts before your application can be looked at. Alright Admins I got 3 post now let's get the ball rolling huh?

Thanks
You are correct, SORT. There is no law or provision that requires new citizens to post 3 times prior to receiving citizenship. Recently, a bill was proposed that would have done just that, but it is on its way to failing the vote. A member of the administration team has their feelings hurt over the soon to be defeat of the bill, and they are basically going on a protest refusing to perform checks on anyone that has made less than 3 posts. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

I will try to get in touch with the other administrators, and if need be, we can explore some legal options to address this issue.

Papa_Dungus
Zachary
Brend0gs
Yayness
FallenLegend18
Emir of Stavlenia
SORT
abc
Zelgathon
neen
leningrad

All pass the Vice Delegate Check. Apologies for the delay in seeing them done, I had some bad news yesterday and the last three days were a prelude to that, on top of the Christmas prep.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Tego, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Islantal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Head Paladin Cantini (who I must have missed last time) is now a citizen, having automatically became one on the 15th, as they were not rejected by the Speaker's Office (I will note, due to the failure by the Administrative team to check them before that day, the Speaker's Office was left with only hours to effect their rejection). EDIT: In any event, they should not be remasked as a citizen, as their nation is not in the region and they have, therefore, lost their citizenship.

Verlzonia became a citizen on the 20th, however, they should not be remasked, as their nation is not in the region and they have, therefore, lost their citizenship. (this is noted as, while they withdrew their application, they did so after it had been noted by the Speaker's Office and passed all checks)

Arstostca and FallenLegend18, your applications are rejected, having failed administrative checks.

Emir of Stavlenia and MasterCat1, your applications are rejected, as your declared nations are not in the region.

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate (or the time for such checks having elapsed):
United German Regions
Zachary
Brend0gs
Yayness
SORT
Zelgathon
neen

abc and leningrad, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

Tego99, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Central Oceania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Iepraria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Librodania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, President Alicia Florrick, of The North Pacific nation of The Imperial Federation of the Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Newer UniVille, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

leningrad and Tego99 are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed).

Artemis Noldóran, Librodania, Aleura, and IWannaBeAWarhol, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Iepraria, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back