Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the vice delegate and admins:

Highton Islands
oddtone
Nayropia

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins:

Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Crodaria, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Groootland pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Guaranitic Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Halivaara, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Sumabat, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of North Zadiner, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the vice delegate and admins:

Highton Islands
Crodaria
Fassouli
Nanaro
Homey the Clown

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the vice delegate:

oddtone
Halivaara
Zak6858

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the admins:

Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor

The following applicants have been rejected because they failed security checks:

Nayropia

Back for another round.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sirisea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Voltaire, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bruynia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The applications of Homey the Clown and Sir_Terence are rejected, as their declared nations are not longer in the region.

Corporal Clegg, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Estroya, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The following await Administrative checks:
Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor
Highton Islands
Crodaria
Fassouli
Nanaro

oddtone is now a citizen, having passed the Administrative checks and the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cyril Parsons, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Boorati, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

flemingovia:
Imperial Anglorum fails admin check: Academic IP address. please reapply from a domestic ISP.
What if I don't have immediate access to my domestic ISP and would be using an academic IP address for most everything?

Imperium Anglorum:
flemingovia:
Imperial Anglorum fails admin check: Academic IP address. please reapply from a domestic ISP.
What if I don't have immediate access to my domestic ISP and would be using an academic IP address for most everything?
Since potentially a great many people use the same academic IP address we have no way, if we allow them, of checking whether two citizens are the same person multi-ing or two students at the same University or school.

Therefore we do not pass citizenship registrations using academic IP addresses. I suggest you reapply when you can use a domestic IP address.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Democratic Republic of Frank Korp, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Kingdom of Entergeneland pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

flemingovia:
Therefore we do not pass citizenship registrations using academic IP addresses. I suggest you reapply when you can use a domestic IP address.
This is my residential IP address.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Cyril Parsons, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Zak6858
Sir_Terence
Estroya
Imperium Anglorum
Boorati
Galadon
Butters
Corporal Clegg

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Concorde Dawn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hiskjriaana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are now citizens, having passed Administrative and Vice Delegate checks (or the time for the Vice Delegate's check having elapsed):
Crodaria
Hilavaara
Zak6858
Corporal Clegg
Imperial Anglorum (on the second application, the first being rejected for failing the Administrative check)

Boorati, Galadon, and Butters, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Administrative team.

Enderking539, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Hiskjriaana, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The following also await Administrative checks:
Head Paladin Cantini
Ranavor
Highton Islands
Fassouli
Nanaro
Estroya

Enderking539
Hiskjriaana

Pass the Vice Delegate check.

Masked: Crodaria, Hilavara, Zak6858, Corporal Clegg, Imperium Anglorum as citizens.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Argonisi, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Argonisi Hub, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Hiskjriaana is now a citizen, having passed checks by the Vice Delegate and the Administrative team.

The application of Fassouli is rejected, as their declared nation is no longer in the region.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Federal Republic of Moo-Moo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of LockerbyLand, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Preusal, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back