Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Weath, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Nation Of Boza], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Artemis Noldóran, Librodania, Aleura, and IWannaBeAWarhol, Iepraria, Weath and Boza pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic Of Natorik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Benfromnatorik, I think you are using a business IP address rather than a residential one. Could you repost from a residential address?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ice and Tinian, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mew States, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moosira (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=moosira), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mew States passes admin checks.
Moosira, your IP looks like a school one, please can you re-post from a residential IP address?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Mazucas, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mazucas, it looks like you're using a business IP. Please can you repost your oath from a residential address?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Montroulez, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Litzerland, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Republic of Mauritania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=republic_of_mauritania

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Moosira, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Litzerland fails due to user having multiple accounts.
Lemine fails due to proxy use.
Moosira now passes admin check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nuclear Death Land, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NuclearDL:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nuclear Death Land, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You fail admin check.

You have another account on this forum and previously applied for citizenship on that account citing the same nation. I didn't even need to search as I am the one who handled the previous admin check.

Abbey:
Mazucas, it looks like you're using a business IP. Please can you repost your oath from a residential address?
Abbey,

This would be my work IP. I usually only play NationStates there, but I could post it from home if it's necessary.

Mazucas:
Abbey:
Abbey,

This would be my work IP. I usually only play NationStates there, but I could post it from home if it's necessary.
Mazucas,

I am obviously not Abbey, but I'd be happy to help you with this. You could access NationStates from anywhere once you have citizenship, but our forum administration just requires that you post your citizenship application from a residential address.

Thanks Tomb, I will re-post my oath from my home internet this evening. I appreciate the fast response.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Parliamentary Monarchy of Unitate Real Greliser, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate:
Artemis Noldoran
Iepraria
Librodania
Aleura
IWannaBeAWarhol
Weath
Boza
Icelus
Mew States
Montroulez
Moosira (accepted on second application)

Greliser, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

BenfromNatorik, Mazucas, Litzerland, Lemine, and NuclearDL, your applications are rejected, due to failing checks by the Administrative team.

Tomb:
Mazucas:
Abbey:
Abbey,

Mazucas,

I am obviously not Abbey, but I'd be happy to help you with this. You could access NationStates from anywhere once you have citizenship, but our forum administration just requires that you post your citizenship application from a residential address.

Thanks Tomb!

Mazucas:
Thanks Tomb, I will re-post my oath from my home internet this evening. I appreciate the fast response.

I'll be on hand to try and cover any applications that happen, so thanks in advance!

Greliser:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Parliamentary Monarchy of Unitate Real Greliser, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

You pass the Vice Delegate check.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following are now citizens, having passed checks by the Administrative team and the Vice Delegate:
Artemis Noldoran
Iepraria
Librodania
Aleura
IWannaBeAWarhol
Weath
Boza
Icelus
Mew States
Montroulez
Moosira (accepted on second application)

Greliser, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

BenfromNatorik, Mazucas, Litzerland, Lemine, and NuclearDL, your applications are rejected, due to failing checks by the Administrative team.

I'll mask this lot (and Greliser as well).

the posts about citizenship how do we know when or if our application have been processed is their a document posted to the nation requesting

what is a TNP ?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Republic of Alderann, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Balamb, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Ninhündland], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Siwale, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sereeno , pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I have reviewed all applications submitted in the last month. There have been some people who have fallen through the cracks entirely, and many others who endured unacceptable delays. I apologize to all those affected by the recent confusion. I have returned from the holidays and will not allow this to happen again.

The following people are citizens and must be processed by admins immediately:

DeFreeze was admitted after the admins failed to run a security check within 21 days.
abc was admitted after the admins failed to run a security check within 14 days.

The following applicants are conditionally granted citizenship pending security checks by the vice delegate and admins:

jaylanhernandez
Balamb
Ninhundland
Siwale

jaylanhernandez passes admin checks.
Balamb fails - please re-apply from a residential IP address, you seem to be using mobile web.
Ninhundland fails - proxy use.
Siwale passes admin checks.
Sereeno passes admin checks.

abc also passes admin check, having not yet been checked.

Balamb and Ninhundland, your applications are rejected, for failing checks by the Administrative team.

Sereeno, you are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

EDIT: also abc is now a citizen; they are now correctly masked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back