bowloftoast

Not Just For Breakfast
Discord
bowloftoast

sc.jpg

Condemn Antifa
Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Antifa
Proposed by: Koholint-Island | Onsite Topic
NOTING that Antifa is a region created to invade others that present a different ideology.

NOTING how among the regions that Antifa has invaded, many were peaceful and innocent.

ENRAGED by the fact that Antifa invades peaceful regions and complains when others (of a different ideology) do the same.

DISGUSTED that Antifa is an Alt-left region that presents ideologies just as dangerous as the Alt-right it wants to fight.

HEREBY, condemn Antifa.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

IFV:

A bit of effort by the author might have made this a condemnation worth supporting, but the lack of detail and concrete examples of the alleged transgressions render it difficult to justify. Condemnations must make a clear case to support their allegations. If Antifa has crossed lines, then explain against whom, provide dates, and inform as to the impact on natives. Without that, support is impossible. Similarly, suggesting that a region is 'just as bad' as other regions qualifies as little more than a statement of opinion, and nothing close to grounds for WA condemnation.

For this reason, The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote Against this proposal.

Last edited:
Against. Badly written garbage. At least show why Antifa is condemnable rather than painting them as the red devil and leaving it at that.

WA is in an NPA op.

I'd likely support this if it was better written, but as it stands...

Against

WA is on an NPA op

Against.

Antifa have a good vision for what they do. They have a good and pretty reason for being an Anti-Fascist. They fight the region where they think is a Nazi Ideology running. And Nazism is purely banned in NS.

WA is in an NPA op

The given proposal is poorly-written garbage without examples and little reasoning, for which I am Against it by default.

WA is not in TNP/NPA, thus this vote presumably does not count.

Against
A few concrete examples of benign nations invaded would have served this proposal well. Instead, the author relied on what boils down to one unsubstantiated accusation, and an expression of opinion. There's no detail provided to justify passing it.

While I have a problem with Antifa and MT Army's apparently reckless and overzealous behavior (it's possible that some regions accused of being fascist are in fact totally innocent and were wrongly raided and refounded), this proposal offers nothing substantive. AGAINST.

Edit: WA: New Bremerton

Last edited:
Tries to appeal to emotion, yet shows no evidence to back up the claims. Also, it only mentions "a different ideology" instead of directly stating which idealogy (which is fascism), which implies to me that they purposefully omitted the idealogy because they know that that idealogy is widely frowned upon.

AGAINST

WA is currently in an NPA operation.

With Fiji and Bob on this- Antifa deserves condemnation but this proposal is just terribly written. Against; WA is Syrixia.

Vote Change:

Against,

Condemnation is too general for a condemnation

Last edited:
Changing my vote to FOR.

The Reddington States has made a really strong case as to why his region was unjustly raided. The Northern Redlands, which to my knowledge is not a fascist region, was raided and refounded by NSLeft. This is a complete and total miscarriage of justice and evidence that NS Antifa/The MT Army's behavior exactly mirrors that of RL Antifa and the RL Left, with a complete disregard for due process and the principle of innocent until proven guilty, and zero-tolerance for anyone even a single millimeter to the right of them. This is not something I see coming from sensible conservatives or moderate centrists, as much as I may disagree with conservatives on many, many issues.

They steadfastly refuse to distinguish between IRL and RP fascist regions, or regions with at least one fascist RPer, targeting said RP regions such as TNR for annihilation, thereby denying politically moderate players a platform with which to RP fascism without being accused of IRL fascism, and forcing them to deal with the associated and undeserved stigma. They have made it abundantly clear in the thread that anyone who is against them must be a fascist or fascist-enabler themselves, proving that they lack any sort of nuance whatsoever. They unashamedly and repeatedly continue to twist the facts, such as those provided by The Reddington States, and conjure up "evidence" to justify their wrongheaded actions, even after they've been called out on their bullshit. They have also threatened to raid conservative/libertarian regions who dare to show even the slightest bit of opposition to their ideological crusade, or for the "crime" of having a single embassy with a "fascist" region. They have become exactly what they claim to hate, and I am convinced that they are so far gone that it is they who deserve to be liberated, raided and refounded out of existence.

As lacking as this proposal may be, I cannot, in good conscience, let TNR down. These far-left extremists who want to ruin the game for everyone, including RPers and non-WA players, must be held accountable for their vile and despicable behavior, which is currently on full display on the Condemn Antifa thread. TNR must have justice.

For the record, I do believe regions that can be proved beyond reasonable doubt to be legitimately IRL fascist ought to be liberated, raided and refounded. NS Antifa, The MT Army and NSLeft do not live up to this basic evidentiary standard. They are nothing more than smug, self-righteous virtue-signaling witch hunters trying to prove to everyone just how "progressive" they are.

Also, is it true that TNP and other feeder regions had a role to play in TNR being raided? If so, then shame on us all.

WA: New Bremerton

Changing my vote to FOR.

The Reddington States has made a really strong case as to why his region was unjustly raided.

Okay so the Reddington States made a strong case. Does this proposal?

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=459881&start=200#p35346025

Also just a thought but maybe Reddington States isn't the best source to have. He also tried to make a case that you should be exempt from NS rules if you break them In-Character instead of Out-Of-Character. Role Playing a Nazi is still being a Nazi and the use of banned imagery in service of that is not excusable. And then defends people who intentionally broke rules on nazi imagery as a "protest".

They steadfastly refuse to distinguish between IRL and RP fascist regions, or regions with at least one fascist RPer, targeting said RP regions such as TNR for annihilation, thereby denying politically moderate players a platform with which to RP fascism without being accused of IRL fascism, and forcing them to deal with the associated and undeserved stigma.

It also might just have something to do with the fact that many of these "RP Fascist Regions" who claim they are just playing being assholes and monsters have a habit of not policing their members and letting actual fascists and neo-nazis join their ranks. KaiserReich was a very good example of this. They claimed so many times they they were just RPing it fascism and etc out but when you looked behind the curtain it was just as if not worse then RPing of it all because they used it to hide.

Last edited:
Changing my vote to FOR.

The Reddington States has made a really strong case as to why his region was unjustly raided. The Northern Redlands, which to my knowledge is not a fascist region, was raided and refounded by NSLeft. This is a complete and total miscarriage of justice and evidence that NS Antifa/The MT Army's behavior exactly mirrors that of RL Antifa and the RL Left, with a complete disregard for due process and the principle of innocent until proven guilty, and zero-tolerance for anyone even a single millimeter to the right of them. This is not something I see coming from sensible conservatives or moderate centrists, as much as I may disagree with conservatives on many, many issues.

If the author would put this evidence in the proposal then I would reconsider my position. However the proposal itself lacks any sort of supporting examples and I cant vote for it as is.

If the author would put this evidence in the proposal then I would reconsider my position. However the proposal itself lacks any sort of supporting examples and I cant vote for it as is.
Yes; that's what a lot of us are saying. It's just...very poorly written. Antifa definitely deserves condemnation, but this proposal ain't it, chief.

They steadfastly refuse to distinguish between IRL and RP fascist regions, or regions with at least one fascist RPer, targeting said RP regions such as TNR for annihilation, thereby denying politically moderate players a platform with which to RP fascism without being accused of IRL fascism, and forcing them to deal with the associated and undeserved stigma.
Look man. If you wanna boot up World of Warcraft and roll Horde? I won't stop ya. If you wanna play a demon worshipping warlock who's BFFs with Guldan? Go for it. You wanna find a Transformers RP site and RP as a Decepticon? Knock your socks off.

Because here's the key here. The Horde, Burning Legion demons, and Decepticons aren't real. But when you're RPing as fascist? You're LARPing as an ideology that, in actuality, sent my family and millions of families like them to death camps in an effort to ethnically cleanse Europe of people they considered sub-human.

If someone wants to LARP as that sort of crap? Then they deserve to be ostracized. Fascism, Nazism? This crap actually happened, and millions of people died. Gotta be messed up to wanna LARP as that.

Vote AGAINST, bash the fash

WA: Prydania

Last edited:
Look man. If you wanna boot up World of Warcraft and roll Horde? I won't stop ya. If you wanna play a demon worshipping warlock who's BFFs with Guldan? Go for it. You wanna find a Transformers RP site and RP as a Decepticon? Knock your socks off.

Because here's the key here. The Horde, Burning Legion demons, and Decepticons aren't real. But when you're RPing as fascist? You're LARPing as an ideology that, in actuality, sent my family and millions of families like them to death camps in an effort to ethnically cleanse Europe of people they considered sub-human.

If someone wants to LARP as that sort of crap? Then they deserve to be ostracized. Fascism, Nazism? This crap actually happened, and millions of people died. Gotta be messed up to wanna LARP as that.

Vote AGAINST, bash the fash

WA: Prydania

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but "I'm offended because my family on both sides was wiped out by the Nazis" amounts to nothing more than simply "I'm offended", and I'm a staunch Zionist and supporter of Israel precisely because of what happened to the Jews in Europe, and what Arabs and Muslims would do to the Jews if they get the chance to invade and destroy the world's only Jewish state simply for the "crime" of existing.

My Chinese ancestors suffered at the hands of the Japanese, who to this day continue to whitewash their WWII-era atrocities in school textbooks. I used to hate Japan as a kid, largely because my parents, being of Chinese descent, are critical of Japan. I've gotten over it. I've moved on. It's absolutely petty and it accomplishes nothing in the long run. The Japanese Empire is no more. Nazi Germany is no more. More than 70 years have elapsed. These regimes are dead and long gone.

Playing as the Soviets in RA2 doesn't make me an RL communist, and there is nothing "messed up" about it. I fucking hate communists with a passion. Millions died to that ideology too. RA2 Soviets are not RL Soviets. There are WWII-era Android games that allow players to play as Nazis, Soviets or Imperial Japanese, which I have done in the past. If someone wants to LARP as General Hideki Tojo and Emperor Hirohito and display the Imperial Rising Sun as their flag, who am I to dictate otherwise? In fact, I consider any RP of P.R. China to be way more offensive because RL China is a racist, irredentist, fascist regime that exists in the present day and poses a real global threat to all of us in 2019, and even then I wouldn't think of condemning and calling for China-based RPers to be raided, as despicable as I may find them.

Unless there is hard evidence that fascist regions are controlled by IRL fascists seeking to recruit gullible NS players to their cause, or that said regions are raiding other peaceful, innocent regions, we really should be minding our own business. You think LARPing fascism is messed up? Ignore them. Your being offended does not give you a license to interfere in their internal RP affairs. The same goes for RP Islamist and communist regions. I'll concede that RPing as Nazis and fascists does deserve some degree of stigma and reprobation on NationStates. Likewise, Chinese and Korean players have every right to call out those who RP the Empire of Japan. You want to have a go at them for engaging in what you consider to be tasteless behavior? Fine. But don't shut them down against their will. That's griefing and that's where I draw the line.

As for NS Antifa, I repeat that they have become exactly what they claim to hate and deserve to be called out on it, however lacking this proposal may be. If you're a conservative, or a centrist like me, you should be concerned about what kind of precedent NSLeft is setting, which closely mirrors the bullying tactics of the RL far-left very closely. FCN, a legitimately conservative region that has since cleaned up its act, has already been targeted with two failed liberation attempts. NSLeft was all in favor of them getting raided. It could be either of us next.

Unless there is hard evidence that fascist regions are controlled by IRL fascists seeking to recruit gullible NS players to their cause, or that said regions are raiding other peaceful, innocent regions, we really should be minding our own business.

Okay, give me a 50 million dollar budget a list of names and I will set up a program to follow these people 24/7 to figure out if they are really just playing a character or not. And in the mean time I guess.... we will just let them to continue to act EXACTLY like an actual fascist would act? But no that would be silly. The argument you get from me is that I really hate to break it to you if you act like a nazi and you refuse to break character, guess what? Congrats you are a nazi.

As for NS Antifa, I repeat that they have become exactly what they claim to hate and deserve to be called out on it, however lacking this proposal may be. If you're a conservative, or a centrist like me, you should be concerned about what kind of precedent NSLeft is setting, which closely mirrors the bullying tactics of the RL far-left very closely.

GIVE ME SOME DAMN PROOF. You keep making this claim and actually giving no evidence, and if we can do that. I claim to be King of the Moon give me a damn scepter. I have been a founder of a small centrist region of ~100 people for years. Its politically neutral, I as the founder only log in for like 5 minutes every 2 weeks or so, and it has a fairly low endorsement count on the WAD which is executive. So if the "NSLeft" is bullying people and pushing around even centrist. Why in hell have I never had a problem with them? I have a wild theory, its because the people of the region generally don't let nazis camp in their backyard and then defend them for "just RPing" even when they refuse to drop character under ANY situation.

If you pretend to be a fascist/neo-nazi and you refuse to ever break character and explain yourself, you are either

A: Actual Nazi
B: A Troll that is trying to provoke the response
C: There is no other option

RL has nothing to do with anything. Because if there is literally no way to tell the difference there IS no difference.

FCN, a legitimately conservative region that has since cleaned up its act, has already been targeted with two failed liberation attempts. NSLeft was all in favor of them getting raided. It could be either of us next.

https://www.nationstates.net/region=anti_leftwing_alliance (Puppet Region of FCN)
Call me crazy but maybe....... people on the left wing were in favor of FCN being raided is..... because they act in an equally aggressive manner to people on the left. Its almost like its a tit-for-tat situation and not "people being mean to the people on the right Q.Q"

Also you even defeat your own point, you admit they at one point where not "legit" they had a problem..... so where these "liberation attempts" before or after they "cleaned up their act"

Last edited:
I'm a staunch Zionist and supporter of Israel precisely because of what happened to the Jews in Europe, and what Arabs and Muslims would do to the Jews if they get the chance to invade and destroy the world's only Jewish state simply for the "crime" of existing.
The Israeli-Arab conflict is not relevant to this discussion and I would kindly ask you not to drag it in here.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but "I'm offended because my family on both sides was wiped out by the Nazis" amounts to nothing more than simply "I'm offended"
Yes. People who LARP as a movement that attempted to genocide my ethnicity and killed my family offends me. Exactly.

My Chinese ancestors suffered at the hands of the Japanese, who to this day continue to whitewash their WWII-era atrocities in school textbooks. I used to hate Japan as a kid, largely because my parents, being of Chinese descent, are critical of Japan. I've gotten over it. I've moved on. It's absolutely petty and it accomplishes nothing in the long run. The Japanese Empire is no more. Nazi Germany is no more. More than 70 years have elapsed. These regimes are dead and long gone.
I’m sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don’t care what you feel you’ve “gotten over” or not.

Nazism as an ideology is predicated on my extermination. And it’s not theoretical. We’ve seen what happens when that ideology gains power. Actual people die.
And guess what? You have real life neo-Nazis today who advocate for genocidal politics.

So no. I don’t feel bad if someone is ostracized for “just” RPing as a Nazi.
They should have found something less heinous to LARP as.

As for the rest of your post I quoted?
I don’t hold anything against modern day Germans or the modern day Federal Republic of Germany.
I don’t blame people for the sins of their ancestors.

The people I do hold this garbage against though?
Actual Nazis who helped murder Jews, Slavs, Roma, and anyone else they declared “undesirable,” neo-Nazis who advocate for a return of those genocidal politics, and people who LARP as Nazis because they’re edgy contrarians who aren’t mature enough to understand the real life implications of what they’re promoting.

Finally, since you mentioned video games? There’s a reason why people call Hearts of Iron 4 “Hitler Simultor 4.”
The community is toxic and full of people who can’t wait to win the war as Nazi Germany or turn some Allied or neutral country fascist.

So yeah. I look sideways at people whose video game Wehrabooism is out of control too.

I mean I get it. Hugo Boss designed some nice uniforms, but I would have thought genocide would have put a damper on that for some people.
Guess not. I can’t change that. I can, however, support Antifa in their crusade to rid NS of those people.

Yes. People who LARP as a movement that attempted to genocide my ethnicity and killed my family offends me. Exactly.

And this justifies raiding peaceful RP regions how exactly?

I’m sorry if this sounds harsh, but I don’t care what you feel you’ve “gotten over” or not.

I don't care that you don't care.

Nazism as an ideology is predicated on my extermination. And it’s not theoretical. We’ve seen what happens when that ideology gains power. Actual people die.
And guess what? You have real life neo-Nazis today who advocate for genocidal politics.

All very well and said. What does IRL Nazism have to do with RP Nazism? Also, the Russian and Chinese regimes are not theoretical either, and they exist in the present day. LGBT Chechens are being rounded up, tortured and exterminated as we speak. Uighurs in China are being rounded up and placed in detention camps. What they're doing is absolutely vile and despicable. Would you support ostracizing and raiding regions that RP present-day Russia and China in all their fascist glory? What about regions that RP the Saudi and Iranian Islamic fascist regimes? What about regions that RP Imperial Japan, a racist, fascist entity? Care to stand up for the victims of the Rape of Nanking? Or is it only the Nazis and the Holocaust you're offended about? Because NS Antifa doesn't care about all those other regions. Only one type of fascist matters to them, and that's white supremacists.

So no. I don’t feel bad if someone is ostracized for “just” RPing as a Nazi.
They should have found something less heinous to LARP as.

Like I said, feel free to pop into their RMB/Discord and give them a piece of your mind, if it makes you feel better. I've already conceded on this point. But don't raid them. It is not fair on those players who are politically moderate IRL.

I don’t hold anything against modern day Germans or the modern day Federal Republic of Germany.
I don’t blame people for the sins of their ancestors.

I never said you did. Nor do I hold that sentiment.

The people I do hold this garbage against though?
Actual Nazis who helped murder Jews, Slavs, Roma, and anyone else they declared “undesirable,” neo-Nazis who advocate for a return of those genocidal politics

Again, all very well and said. Lock them up or hang them depending on the crimes committed.

and people who LARP as Nazis because they’re edgy contrarians who aren’t mature enough to understand the real life implications of what they’re promoting.

Again, pop in and give them a piece of your mind if it makes you feel better. As for RL implications, if you have evidence to prove that an RP Nazi region is run by IRL fascists and is recruiting gullible players to their cause, I will support their complete and total annihilation. I might even support the raiding and refounding of CCD if I'm convinced they're too far gone to be helped in any way. Evidence and due process are key here. Innocent until proven guilty is a creed I prefer to live by.

Finally, since you mentioned video games

You're the one who mentioned WoW.

There’s a reason why people call Hearts of Iron 4 “Hitler Simultor 4.”
The community is toxic and full of people who can’t wait to win the war as Nazi Germany or turn some Allied or neutral country fascist.

Ban the edgy, racist players, not the game. Don't ruin the developers' careers and reputations because of it, and don't lump non-racist players like me who play as Nazis, Soviets, Japanese, etc. with the neo-Nazis and Stalinists. I like to try out all the factions, classes and races in order to get a fuller picture. This is true of RA2 and WoW. This would also be true of HoI4 if I played that game. Just because I decide to play as China in Gods & Generals doesn't make me a China fanboy, as you can probably guess by now.

So yeah. I look sideways at people whose video game Wehrabooism is out of control too.

So do I.

I can, however, support Antifa in their crusade to rid NS of those people.

You would support a group that has displayed a reckless and wanton disregard for due process, even if it results in non-fascist regions such as FCN being potentially and unfairly raided. If you really want to fight fascists properly, found your own group or join one that isn't as ideologically and methodologically fucked up as NS Antifa. If NS Antifa were a bit less reckless and a bit more moderate, I would support them too. I'm not one of those anti-interventionist libertarians who oppose offensive raids and liberations for whatever reason.

And this justifies raiding peaceful RP regions how exactly?
Fascist and Nazi regions can't be peaceful. Their ideology is inherently tied to the extermination of me and millions more like me. The ideology itself is violent, heinous, and obscene.

Further? Guess what? No one has the right to not be raided. More on this later.

All very well and said. What does IRL Nazism have to do with RP Nazism?
Because even RP Nazism promotes an ideology founded on genocide, that's why.

Also, the Russian and Chinese regimes are not theoretical either, and they exist in the present day. LGBT Chechens are being rounded up, tortured and exterminated as we speak. Uighurs in China are being rounded up and placed in detention camps. What they're doing is absolutely vile and despicable. Would you support ostracizing and raiding regions that RP present-day Russia and China in all their fascist glory? What about regions that RP the Saudi and Iranian Islamic fascist regimes? What about regions that RP Imperial Japan, a racist, fascist entity? Care to stand up for the victims of the Rape of Nanking? Or is it only the Nazis and the Holocaust you're offended about? Because NS Antifa doesn't care about all those other regions. Only one type of fascist matters to them, and that's white supremacists.
Nice case of whataboutism, but I'll play along.

Look. I don't like any of those regimes, or people who LARP as them. And you know what? If someone got together a raider region dedicated to raiding pro-Russia or pro-Communist China regions? I wouldn't shed a tear. Hell, I'd support them like I support Antifa.
You know what though? The fact that Antifa is only going after white supremacy doesn't invalidate their mission statement. They're going after some heinous individuals. If you don't think they're getting all trash? Start your own raiding region to target the trash they missed. Meanwhile I'll continue to support Antifa for their sanitation efforts.

Like I said, feel free to pop into their RMB/Discord and give them a piece of your mind, if it makes you feel better. I've already conceded on this point. But don't raid them. It is not fair on those players who are politically moderate IRL.
As I said, no one has the right not to be raided in this game. Newsflash. NS has a raider/defender mechanic. Neither side has the moral high ground. Like Horde or Alliance or Federation or Kilingons or Autobots or Decepticons? It's a matter of preference. How do you prefer to play the game? Some like to raid, some like to defend.
Why do you think TNP has such robust security procedures? It's because we realize we don't have the right not to be raided. Anyone can take us down at any moment, so we have contingencies in case it happens.

So spare me the "you're wrong, innocent people are being raided" argument. It didn't work when people tried it on me in Taijitu, it's not working here. Raiding and defending are parts of the game, and it's never going to change.

Again, pop in and give them a piece of your mind if it makes you feel better. As for RL implications, if you have evidence to prove that an RP Nazi region is run by IRL fascists and is recruiting gullible players to their cause, I will support their complete and total annihilation. I might even support the raiding and refounding of CCD if I'm convinced they're too far gone to be helped in any way. Evidence and due process are key here. Innocent until proven guilty is a creed I prefer to live by.
Nazi Europa's been known to be full of IRL Nazis for some time now. I believe they even used their region to recruit people to the Unite the Right rally in Chancellorsville. We've known for some time that there are Nazi regions in NS that promote real life Nazism.

The problem with regions, like the CoCD, that claim "we're just RPing!" is that often willingly set up embassies with regions we know aren't RPing.
Speaking of CoCD? Their two top officers whined in NS moderation about how they were tired of people calling them Nazis. Almost everyone who responded, myself included, said that dropping embassies with these RL Nazi regions would go a long way to convincing us they were just RPing. And they didn't do it.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=458438

Ban the edgy, racist players, not the game. Don't ruin the developers' careers and reputations because of it, and don't lump non-racist players like me who play as Nazis, Soviets, Japanese, etc. with the neo-Nazis and Stalinists. I like to try out all the factions, classes and races in order to get a fuller picture. This is true of RA2 and WoW. This would also be true of HoI4 if I played that game. Just because I decide to play as China in Gods & Generals doesn't make me a China fanboy, as you can probably guess by now.
The difference between WoW and HoI4 is that all the factions in WoW are fictional. No one who plays Horde is actually RPing as an ideology that murdered millions. People who LARP as Nazis, in NS or video games, are. And I'll continue to look at them sideways for their preference for heinous ideologies.

You would support a group that has displayed a reckless and wanton disregard for due process, even if it results in non-fascist regions such as FCN being potentially and unfairly raided. If you really want to fight fascists properly, found your own group or join one that isn't as ideologically and methodologically fucked up as NS Antifa. If NS Antifa were a bit less reckless and a bit more moderate, I would support them too. I'm not one of those anti-interventionist libertarians who oppose offensive raids and liberations for whatever reason.
As I said...
I don't believe any region, even regions run by good, kind people, have a right not to be raided. It's part of the game that is NS.
And seeing as Nazis are despicable, heinous people who support an ideology that calls for the death of me and millions like me? I am EXTRA incentivized to not give a crap if their Nazi sandcastles get knocked down.
Nor do I particularly care about people who "just" RP as Nazis. Again, they're either closeted RL Nazis or they're emotionally stunted edgelords who don't understand the implications of what they're promoting. Either way? I'm in no rush to shed tears for them.

tl;dr? Nazis actually killed members of my family. I'm not going to feel bad for internet Nazis because someone is holding them accountable to the ideology they choose to promote. Standing up to a genocidal ideology is not the same as promoting a genocidal ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back