Citizenship Applications

Nation: Coth Pladyia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Nation: Coth Pladyia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Huksgares

Nation: Ukelect

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@The Republic Of Ukelect fails the Speaker's check - incorrect oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the correct oath.

Nation : Great Boemiredjo

Nation : Ukelect

Nation: Castle In Confidence

Nation: Dinoium

Nation: Petronellania

Nation: Ocala

Nation: Libaga

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation : Ukelect

Nation: Aurselia

Nation: Bluestar Realm

@The Fed. Rep. of Libaga and @Datejl fail the Speaker's check - incorrect oath. Application rejected. Please reapply with the correct oath.

@The Republic Of Ukelect and @Aurselia pass the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the VD check.

Nation: Libaga

Nation: Coders

Back