Citizenship Applications

Nation: The Union of The People of Britannia
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Obeliscus
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all requisite checks, @Chunky Bär, @Caecar, @Abdur, and @HEM are hereby granted citizenship.

@Icarus, @Sunshifter, @Cy Avon, and @Marianne-Britannia pass the Speaker's check and are hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@Kazaman passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Vice Delegate's check.

@Orvalandia fails the Speaker's check with an incorrect oath. Please reapply with the correct oath.

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@epicyesssssssssssssss has failed the admin check, but meets the requirements for a VD re-evaluation check.

Reactions: HEM
Nation: Orvalandia

@Kazaman is hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@Orvalandia passes the Speaker's check and, having passed all requisite checks, is hereby granted citizenship.

Nation: [Alire]

Nation: Pulaukita

Nation: Lipoka

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azimuth passes the Speaker's check and, having passed all requisite checks, is hereby granted citizenship.

Nation: Lipoka

You don't have to keep reapplying for citizenship once you already have it. If you wish to change your citizenship nation, do so in this thread.

Having passed all requisite checks, @Chunky Bär, @Caecar, @Abdur, and @HEM are hereby granted citizenship.

@Icarus, @Sunshifter, @Cy Avon, and @Marianne-Britannia pass the Speaker's check and are hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@Kazaman passes the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship upon passing the Vice Delegate's check.

@Orvalandia fails the Speaker's check with an incorrect oath. Please reapply with the correct oath.

@epicyesssssssssssssss has failed the admin check, but meets the requirements for a VD re-evaluation check.
how would i do that?

Nation: Chao Phraya River

Nation: Angel of Wine

Jenha

Nation: Arbor Ants

Nation: Soviet Turkmenistann

@Bran Astor is hereby granted citizenship, having passed all requisite checks.

@Sovietttt's application is rejected for failing the Admin check on the grounds of having multiple accounts. As their nation no longer resides within the region, the resident mask will not be given to them.

Nation: Kartokia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific and its territories, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific and its territories. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Last edited:
Nation: Pangurstan

Back