Citizenship and Residency Updates

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Gulliver, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

If your TNP nation changes, make a post in this thread about it so that the citizenship and residency records can be properly updated. If you fail to do so, you may have your citizenship removed.

2. Govindia

Govindia TNPer

On the list, it says I was added on 20 Jun., was I not admitted earlier than that?? I believe I was...

3. Funkadelia

Funkadelia TNPer -

TNP Nation:
    Funkadelia
    I am planning on changing my TNP nation to Funkadelia, in place of Funkadelia Island.

4. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

When Grosse asked me to make a call on how to handle the change over between oaths and application processes, I decided that everyone who was approved under the old oath and procedures would be processed accordingly, which for you would mean being admitted on the 20th.

Despite this, someone went ahead and masked everyone anyway without asking or telling me. Rather than fight it, I decided it was simpler to just add them to the records so I wouldn't lose track, but still put down the date I had decided.

5. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

John Ashcroft Land's TNP nation, Drunk Montanans, has CTE'd, and he is hereby removed from the RA. He should be remasked appropriately.

6. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

Carly has had their forum account name changed to Tyler. Please update the records accordingly.

7. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

GoalVA's TNP nation has CTE'd and Tyler's has moved out of the North Pacific. They have been removed and should be remasked.

EDIT: I have been told that Tyler was on a NPA sponsored mission and was possibly misinformed about being able to move it out temporarily. Unfortunately, the law still requires me to remove him and he'll have to reapply.

I'd like to point out to all NPA members: do not use your WA nation for your TNP nation. Use a different nation which remains in TNP constantly. If you move your TNP nation out, even temporarily, you may be removed from the RA.

8. Funkadelia

Funkadelia TNPer -

TNP Nation:
    Funkadelia
    This will seem strange, but I'm again switching back so Funkadelia is in Taijitu and Funkadelia Island is in TNP.

(Funkadelia is my WA nation)

9. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

Tyler has been remasked to registered citizen (as they were also removed from the NPA for unstated reasons.)

John Ashcroft Land and GoalVA have been remasked.

10. Sanctaria

Sanctaria TNPer -

My TNP nation has switched from Sanctarius Freud to Sanctarian WA Mission.

11. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

Mycan has not been active on the forums for over 30 days and has been removed. They should be remasked appropriately.

12. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

13. Empire of Narnia

Empire of Narnia TNPer

14. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

yellow103 and Terran Redux's nations are no longer in the North Pacific. They are hereby removed from the RA and should be remasked.

15. Jamie

Jamie TNPer

WA Nation is currently Naomi Weaver. It does however change a lot.

16. Eluvatar

Eluvatar TNPer - - - -

Discord:
    Eluvatar#8517
    You may want to ask the registrar to report your WA switchers in bulk. The form he will set you up with permits you to select, for each switcher, whether it should be secret or not. (Default: secret)

17. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

Vilnoia1's TNP nation has CTE'd. They are hereby removed and should be remasked.

18. Flemingovia

Flemingovia TNPer - -

Vilnoia1's RA masking removed.

19. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

Namyeknom's TNP nation has CTE'd and they have been removed from the RA. They should be remasked appropriately.

20. Eluvatar

Eluvatar TNPer - - - -

Discord:
    Eluvatar#8517
    :cry:

21. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

Ganzjar, Fynn (with a Y), Aramyll and Krintzaika have been inactive for over 30 days have been removed. They should be remasked.

22. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

Please note that GBM has returned to the role of being an admin for the time being. She's helping out.

I'll do these now, since I'm here, but I expect to be offline for the night shortly.

Edit - all four have been switched from RA masking/permissions to Registered Citizen masking/permissions.

23. Sanctaria

Sanctaria TNPer -

I have joined the World Assembly with my TNP nation Sanctarian WA Mission.

Thought you ought to know.

*faints*

24. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

FALCONKATS and NNN Romaland's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed from the RA and should be remasked appropriately.

25. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

done.

Please note that saor has had his forum account renamed to King Saor.

26. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

alia12321 and hyanygo's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed and should be remasked.

TheGrandNagus and wolfage have been inactive for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

27. Tyler Kazakov

Tyler Kazakov TNPer

My WA nation is Sauna.

28. Tim

Tim TNPer

Name changed from Tim-Opolis to Tim

29. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

King Saor's nation has left TNP. They have been removed and should be remasked.

30. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

TOHOATNP's nation has CTE'd. They have been removed from the RA and should be remasked.

31. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

done (to member group)
    and done (to member group).

32. Tim

Tim TNPer

33. FALCONKATS

FALCONKATS TNPer

i am back

34. Tim

Tim TNPer

35. Venico

Venico TNPer

My WA nation is Melmor now, this will change a lot so would it be ok if I just edited this post?

Edit 1: No longer Melmor, is now Gabe1785

36. Chasmanthe

Chasmanthe TNPer

I've applied to join the WA with the nation of Iridaceae

37. Gulliver

Gulliver TNPer

Vrtbovska Zahrada and Sikarraxet's TNP nations have CTE'd. They have been removed and should be remasked.

Drop Your Pants and Dyr Nasad have been inactive for 30 days. They have been removed and should be remasked.

38. Grosseschnauzer

Grosseschnauzer TNPer

All done.

39. Kingborough

Kingborough TNPer

I already PMed you Gulliver, but I'll post this here anyway;

TNP resident nation has changed to Kingborough II.

40. Venico

Venico TNPer

No current WA nation