Citizenship Applications

Discussion in 'The Docks' started by Lord Nwahs, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Lsupreme

Lsupreme Citizen -

Nation: The Brazilian Nation

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

2. Mitsuha

Mitsuha Citizen -

Thank you very much! Is there anything that I need to do to ensure that I pass that, or do I just sit back and wait?

3. Chinar

Chinar Waffle maker -

I want to draw attention that I have yet not been granted citizenship after many days for no apparent reason.

4. Praetor

Praetor Hoppin' Around - - -

TNP Nation:
    Praeceps
    Discord:
    Praetor#6889
    Just sit back and wait. Although you may see that several posts prior to you, the Vice Delegate conducted their check and you passed. The Speaker or their Deputy should be along shortly to certify that you passed all your checks and then request citizenship masking for you.
    You have not yet been granted citizenship since you were going through the citizenship checks. You should be through them all now, the Speaker or their Deputy should be along shortly to certify that you passed all your checks and then request citizenship masking for you.

Gorundu and Sanjurika like this.
  5. HalfWayDcentSalad

HalfWayDcentSalad Citizen -

Nation: New Sunville https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_sunville

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

6. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    Lsupreme and HalfWayDcentSalad pass admin check

The following have been masked as citizens, having now passed all 3 checks:
    YJP523
    Chinar
    Kir
    DemonPlaysGamez
    Luicrne
    centarus72
    Zecit
    Trump
    Infinitis
    OuterGalacticBankingClan
    Lord Grim
    Valshire
    Mitsuha
    Brandenburg-Prussia

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Mitsuha likes this.
  7. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    Lsupreme and HalfWayDcentSalad pass VD checks

8. Doez

Doez Citizen - -

Nation: New Bismuthium

Praetor likes this.
  9. Orven

Orven Citizen -

Nation: Orven

Praetor likes this.
  10. Middle Vers

Middle Vers TNPer - -

Nation: Middle Vers

Praetor and Mitsuha like this.
  11. Alexander Bonilla

Alexander Bonilla Registered

Prometo lealtad al Pacífico Norte, obediencia a sus leyes y acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. Prometo registrador solo una nación para votar en el Pacífico Norte. Prometo que ninguna nación bajo mi control librará una guerra contra el Pacífico Norte. Entiendo que si rompo este juramento, puedo perder permanentemente mis privilegios de voto. De esta manera, solicito al orador la ciudadanía en el Pacífico Norte.

Rey Alexander I
    Monarca de la Gran Monarquía de Godwanna

12. Mitsuha

Mitsuha Citizen -

Thank you!

Praetor likes this.
  13. Kakastania

Kakastania TNPer -

Nation: Kakastania

14. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  15. Gorundu

Gorundu When in doubt, blame Bob - - -

@New dilli and @pepto-bismol pass Speaker check, so all the above are now citizens.

@Lsupreme, @HalfWayDcentSalad also pass Speaker check and are now citizens.

@Doez, @Orven, @Kakastania are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@Middle Vers is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

16. Zumlandia

Zumlandia Citizen -

Nation: [ZUMLANDIA]

17. Middle Vers

Middle Vers TNPer - -

Thank you! Is there a waiting period once your accepted? Forum says that I'm still registered.

18. Gorundu

I point you to the part that says conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

You will not be a citizen until you have passed both of these checks. Then you would have to be masked manually by an admin.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  19. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  20. Gorundu

@Zumlandia is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Zumlandia likes this.
  21. Middle Vers

Middle Vers TNPer - -

Nation: Middle Vers

22. Yukkira

Yukkira TNPer - -

Discord:
    An Actual Walrus#6526
    The above is granted conditional citizenship pending VD and Admin checks.

23. Zumlandia

Zumlandia Citizen -

Thank you

24. Gurou

Gurou Registered

Nation: Gurou

25. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    @Middle Vers passes admin check.

@Gurou fails admin check (corporate IP) - please reapply from your residential network.

26. Artemis

Artemis Vice Delegate - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Sundred
    Discord:
    Oracle#0851
    The following pass VD checks:
    Doez
    Orven
    Kakastania
    Zumlandia
    Middle Vers

27. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    Having passed all three checks, the following are now masked as citizens:
    Doez
    Orven
    Kakastania
    Zumlandia
    Middle Vers

28. Gurou

Gurou Registered

Post addressed on discord. Will reapply later.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  29. Zumlandia

Zumlandia Citizen -

Does it really take a long time to become a citizen?

Sorry did not see the previous post.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  30. Gorundu

Sometimes it takes longer. Patience is a virtue.

Zumlandia likes this.
  31. David Harris

David Harris Citizen -

Nation: David Harris

32. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  33. Deropia

Deropia NPA Captain, Peasant Wizard Deputy Speaker - -

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    @David Harris is hereby granted citizenship, conditional on the passage of a security check by the Vice Delegate.

34. Dhanny

Dhanny Citizen - -

Nation: Ayleid

35. Olofin

Olofin Registered

Nation: Olofin

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019 at 9:51 AM
    Praetor likes this.
  36. Deropia

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    @Dhanny and @Olofin are hereby granted citizenship, conditional on passing security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

37. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
    @Dhanny passed admin check.

@Olofin fails admin check (business IP) - please reapply from a residential network.

38. Alamei

Alamei TNPer -

TNP Nation:
    Alamei
    Nation: Alamei

39. Deropia

TNP Nation:
    Deropia
    Discord:
    Deropia#0122
    @Alamei is hereby granted citizenship, conditional on passing security checks by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

40. Olofin

Olofin Registered

@Siwale What do you mean by a business IP, and why did it cause me to fail the admin check? Thanks.