Citizenship Applications

Nation: JJs nation]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Republic of Amamiya

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: queen yuno

@Republic of Amamiya, your nation name is Amamiya, and "The Republic of" is a prefix that isn't part of your nation name. Please keep this in mind in the future.

@Republic of Amamiya and @Yuno are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Národ: Malgaland republic

Last edited by a moderator:
The following pass VD checks:
James Paul Sarafolean III
Republic of Amamiya
Yuno
Magaland

The following pass Admin checks:
Republic of Amamiya
Yuno
Magaland

Nation: The Republic of Gods Hand.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gods_hand

@James Paul Sarafolean III, @Republic of Amamiya and @Yuno are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Leader of Gods Hand is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate (Keep in mind that your nation name is Gods Hand, while "The Republic of" is just a prefix. If you look at the link to your nation you can see that only the "gods_hand" part is included)

@Malgaland you posted a wrong nation name that does not actually exist, so please fix your post before I can accept you as citizen.

Last edited:
Nation: Kingdom Of Manaf

Nation: United Anglo-America

The following pass VD checks:
Leader of Gods Hand
Manaf

Palgo fails admin checks for not using a residential IP.
Seenvorland passes admin checks.

Last edited:
Nation: Omnistria

- dispatches (as you can see I am pretty transparent about what I do or not)

Last edited:
Nation: Nimarya

Nation: Republic Of Vox

Nation: mired

@Mired fails admin check (two forum accounts) - please notify admins of which account you would like deleted prior to reapplying for citizenship.

Reapplying:

Nation: Steampunk Ariel

Nation: Beta Couple

@Steampunk Ariel is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@B Couple is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

(By the way, for any admins with masking privileges checking the thread, the last few citizens to be accepted have not yet been masked.)

Last edited:
@afcon, @Philania and @Borgarlia are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Rom and @UNION OF FREE AXIUM are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Republic of Amamiya, your nation name is Amamiya, and "The Republic of" is a prefix that isn't part of your nation name. Please keep this in mind in the future.

@Republic of Amamiya and @Yuno are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

@James Paul Sarafolean III, @Republic of Amamiya and @Yuno are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Leader of Gods Hand is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate (Keep in mind that your nation name is Gods Hand, while "The Republic of" is just a prefix. If you look at the link to your nation you can see that only the "gods_hand" part is included)

@Malgaland you posted a wrong nation name that does not actually exist, so please fix your post before I can accept you as citizen.

As an additional note, @Malgaland is now citizen, having passed all three checks.

@Leader of Gods Hand, @Manaf and @Palgo are now citizens having passed all three checks.

@Nimarya is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

All of the above users who have passed all checks have been masked.

Back