Citizenship Applications

Nation: Gong-Jon

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation : Eywaan

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Kirina

@Kir is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Reactions: Kir
Nation: Soviet Defectors

Nation: The Nation that will win Soops for 9003

Should be just redoing it as I let it lapse last time

Nation: Luirnce

Nation: Soutoni

Nation: Zecit

Nation: American Trump

Nation: Infinitis

Nation: [OuterGalactic Banking Clan ]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific. ]

Nation: Glorystic

Nation: Valshire

Last edited:
Nation: [2nd Confederacy Of Independent Systems]

Nation: Seenvorland (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=seenvorland)

Should I maybe repost this? It's been about three weeks and I still haven't been accepted or rejected. :v

Nation: Brandenburg-Ansbach

Last edited:
It looks like you did pass all 3 checks but I’m not seeing you listed on the citizen spreadsheet.

If @Gorundu can verify this users citizenship status, I’ll mask accordingly.
Apologies. It appears there was a bit of an issue with the admin checks and when you finally passed I thought you failed because it wasn't grouped with the other ones. You should have been a citizen retroactive to that post.

Also, @Brandenburg-Prussia is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Last edited:
Missed this before:

@Mitsuha is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

Nation: Plinte

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Back