Citizenship Applications

Nation: new dilli

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: pepto-bismol

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following pass VD Checks:
YJP523
Chinar
Kir
DemonPlaysGamez
Luicrne
centarus72
Zecit
Trump
Infinitis
OuterGalacticBankingClan
Lord Grim
Valshire
Mitsuha
Brandenburg-Prussia
Nikolai
New dilli
peto-bismol

The following pass admin checks:
New dilli
peto-bismol

Nation: The Brazilian Nation

Thank you very much! Is there anything that I need to do to ensure that I pass that, or do I just sit back and wait?
Just sit back and wait. Although you may see that several posts prior to you, the Vice Delegate conducted their check and you passed. The Speaker or their Deputy should be along shortly to certify that you passed all your checks and then request citizenship masking for you.
I want to draw attention that I have yet not been granted citizenship after many days for no apparent reason.
You have not yet been granted citizenship since you were going through the citizenship checks. You should be through them all now, the Speaker or their Deputy should be along shortly to certify that you passed all your checks and then request citizenship masking for you.

Nation: New Sunville https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_sunville

Lsupreme and HalfWayDcentSalad pass admin check

The following have been masked as citizens, having now passed all 3 checks:
YJP523
Chinar
Kir
DemonPlaysGamez
Luicrne
centarus72
Zecit
Trump
Infinitis
OuterGalacticBankingClan
Lord Grim
Valshire
Mitsuha
Brandenburg-Prussia

Last edited:
Nation: New Bismuthium

Nation: Orven

Nation: Middle Vers

Prometo lealtad al Pacífico Norte, obediencia a sus leyes y acción responsable como miembro de su sociedad. Prometo registrador solo una nación para votar en el Pacífico Norte. Prometo que ninguna nación bajo mi control librará una guerra contra el Pacífico Norte. Entiendo que si rompo este juramento, puedo perder permanentemente mis privilegios de voto. De esta manera, solicito al orador la ciudadanía en el Pacífico Norte.

Rey Alexander I
Monarca de la Gran Monarquía de Godwanna

Nation: Kakastania

The following pass VD Checks:
YJP523
Chinar
Kir
DemonPlaysGamez
Luicrne
centarus72
Zecit
Trump
Infinitis
OuterGalacticBankingClan
Lord Grim
Valshire
Mitsuha
Brandenburg-Prussia
Nikolai
New dilli
peto-bismol

The following pass admin checks:
New dilli
peto-bismol
@New dilli and @pepto-bismol pass Speaker check, so all the above are now citizens.

@Lsupreme, @HalfWayDcentSalad also pass Speaker check and are now citizens.

@Doez, @Orven, @Kakastania are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@Middle Vers is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

Nation: [ZUMLANDIA]

@New dilli and @pepto-bismol pass Speaker check, so all the above are now citizens.

@Lsupreme, @HalfWayDcentSalad also pass Speaker check and are now citizens.

@Doez, @Orven, @Kakastania are granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate.

@Middle Vers is granted citizenship conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.
Thank you! Is there a waiting period once your accepted? Forum says that I'm still registered.

Thank you! Is there a waiting period once your accepted? Forum says that I'm still registered.
I point you to the part that says conditional upon passage of security checks by the Vice Delegate and the administration.

You will not be a citizen until you have passed both of these checks. Then you would have to be masked manually by an admin.

Last edited:

The above is granted conditional citizenship pending VD and Admin checks.

Nation: Gurou

Having passed all three checks, the following are now masked as citizens:
Doez
Orven
Kakastania
Zumlandia
Middle Vers

Nation: David Harris

Nation: Ayleid

Nation: Olofin

Last edited:
Back