Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Destructive Government Endorsing System
Current World Assembly nation: Pineapple Belongs on Pizza 1
Discord Username (if applicable): DGES#0407
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12 AM EST, any time around that area
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None. I'm a big newbie
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: (non-military) The North Pacific Cards Guild/Ministry of Cards

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: The Democratic Republic of Vlak
Current World Assembly nation: The Democratic Republic of Vlak
Discord Username (if applicable): None
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 14PM-17PM EST (Not always)
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation In TNP: Anderingo
Current WA nation: Anderingo
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: United States (CST)

I, Anderingo request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

@Anderingo is accepted, pending the passing of an admin check.

UPDATE: due to not passing the admin check, your application is denied.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Genaroia
Current World Assembly nation: Genaroia
Discord Username (if applicable): lathomas#6165
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Maybe, sometimes I’ll be there, sometimes not
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No, sorry
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No, sorry

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan
Current World Assembly nation: Jambuvadweep
Discord Username (if applicable): Indusse#2211
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12 PM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Nothing Notable.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Indian Armed Forces, Fylkirvegr Regional Army.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: the republic of indoskovia
Current World Assembly nation: the republic of indoskovia
Discord Username (if applicable): unavalible at this time
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 8 PM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: umm i have roleplayed wars
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: indoskovian armed forces

we are a generally militaristic nation and we would be proud to join your ranks as if we cannot offer you anything we can offer you a last stand and a fight in any circumstance I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council as it is now my responsibility and forever be my responsibility to protect our region because we believe that you win a war is with tactics and those tactics will always be used on the battlefield and may we be protected in battle and in peace

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: 13 Isles
Current World Assembly nation: 13 Isles
Discord Username (if applicable): Aguiar_013#5917
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, pretty much 24/7
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: [none]
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: [none]

Nation in The North Pacific: 13 Isles
Current World Assembly nation: 13 Isles
Discord Username (if applicable): Aguiar_013#5917
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, pretty much 24/7
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: [none]
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: [none]

NPA Division: Special Forces/Updaters

Nation in the North Pacific Region: Cold Jacobland
Current World Assembly Nation: Cold Jacobland
Discord Username: UncleJakeyJake_Hehe2
I am not able to attend operations all the time because I am in High School but I will attempt to.
I have no military experience in NationStates

Update: I am cancelling my application because I have moved to Antarctica.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:Hatro Point
Current World Assembly nation: Hatro Point
Discord Username (if applicable):None,Shall be updating later
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?:Cannot attend and 12AM/12PM Most i can do is 1 P.M.-10 P.M (Mon-Fri) 12P.M-8 P.M(sat)1P.M.(sun)
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Palutenia
Current World Assembly nation: Palutenia
Discord Username (if applicable): Koopa#9875
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Technically both, but more often 12am
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: In the NPA for 2 and a half years
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Lily

Nation in The North Pacific: Bobberino
Current World Assembly nation: Bobberino
Discord Username (if applicable): Bobberino#6969
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: In the NPA for 3 years, co-owner of a tagging record. Briefly in Lily.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Lily, Hartfelden, The League, TSP

Nation in The North Pacific: Great Holy StephTopia
Current World Assembly nation: Great Holy StephTopia
Discord Username (if applicable): StephTopia #0156
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Like 4 times, because I played many games that is important to me/us and I'm still school
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Vetar
Current World Assembly nation: Vetar
Discord Username (if applicable): DemoGordon#1782+
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? yes. 12am EST
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Free Mas Gradersia
Current World Assembly nation: Free Mas Gradersia
Discord Username (if applicable): Wakefuldude#0315
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? 12 am and 12 pm almost always
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Free Mas Gradersia
Current World Assembly nation: Free Mas Gradersia
Discord Username (if applicable): Wakefuldude#0315
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? 12 am and 12 pm almost always

Accepted, welcome to the NPA.

Nação no Pacífico Norte: [rio indiano] nome da nação aqui [/ rio indiano]
Nação atual da Assembleia Mundial: [rio indiano] nome da nação aqui [/ rio indiano]
Nome de usuário do Discord (se aplicável):
Você pode assistir às operações às 12h / 12h EST? E se sim, em que horários você pode comparecer?
Experiência militar anterior dos Estados Unidos, se houver:
Outras organizações militares ou não militares da NationStates nas quais você está envolvido, se houver:

Por minha honra e por minha consciência, tentarei ser um soldado confiável e fiel do Exército do Pacífico Norte. Na paz e na guerra, apoiarei e defenderei o Pacífico Norte e seu sistema jurídico de governo. Se eu perceber ou obter conhecimento de atividades para derrubar o governo legal da região, relatarei isso ao Conselho de Segurança sem demora. Prometo agir de maneira adequada e íntegra, obedecer às ordens legais do Delegado e de meus superiores, cumprir a lei e todas as normas militares e guardar os segredos militares em mim confiados. Se eu receber um cargo de liderança militar, tentarei dar um bom e encorajador exemplo aos meus subordinados. Quando for implantado, terei cuidado para que minhas ações reflitam em minha região e me esforçarei para representar o Pacífico Norte com honra e dignidade.

Nação no Pacífico Norte: [rio indiano] nome da nação aqui [/ rio indiano]
Nação atual da Assembleia Mundial: [nação] nome da nação aqui [/ rio indiano]
Nome de usuário do Discord (se aplicável):
Você pode assistir às operações às 12h / 12h EST? E se sim, em que horários você pode comparecer?
Experiência militar anterior dos Estados Unidos, se houver:
Outras organizações militares ou não militares da NationStates nas quais você está envolvido, se houver:

Por minha honra e por minha consciência, tentarei ser um soldado confiável e fiel do Exército do Pacífico Norte. Na paz e na guerra, apoiarei e defenderei o Pacífico Norte e seu sistema jurídico de governo. Se eu perceber ou obter conhecimento de atividades para derrubar o governo legal da região, relatarei isso ao Conselho de Segurança sem demora. Prometo agir de maneira adequada e íntegra, obedecer às ordens legais do Delegado e de meus superiores, cumprir a lei e todas as normas militares e guardar os segredos militares em mim confiados. Se eu receber um cargo de liderança militar, tentarei dar um bom e encorajador exemplo aos meus subordinados. Quando for implantado, terei cuidado para que minhas ações reflitam em minha região e me esforçarei para representar o Pacífico Norte com honra e dignidade.

Nation in The North Pacific: Tardine
Current World Assembly nation: Tardine
Discord Username: ExoticButters#1535
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Current World Assembly nation: None
Discord Username (if applicable): Whole India#5046
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, both.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Liberated Iran twice, Liberated South Pacific, Liberated Warzone, Liberated Warzone Australia, Liberated and recaptured Indian National Parliament, Liberated and Captured Jaipur, Raided and Captured Church Of Magdalene, and other small insignificant operations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: Burger Batallion

Nation in The North Pacific: Guslantis
Current World Assembly nation: Guslantis
Discord Username (if applicable): Bootsie
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Either as needed.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA, Independent R/D with other regions.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of StephTopia
Current World Assembly nation: United States of StephTopia
Discord Username (if applicable): StephTopia#0156
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Maybe, because I'm currently at school and I'm a busy man. The reason why I played this game is that it's fun and relaxing. I'm from the Philippines.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Nation in The North Pacific: Ragnox
Current World Assembly nation: Ragnox
Discord Username (if applicable):Nick Karma
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
I can most likely attend 12am operations, maybe the 12pm ones as well.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:The Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:I’ve done a few raids in various regions, also a few defends.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Footnote:I am sometimes unable to access discord.

Nation In TNP: New Istan
Current WA nation: New Istan
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experience(If any): Very little experience a few years ago.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: Australia (GMT+11)

I, Deleted User/New Istan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back