Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: The Nationalist State of Ukraine
Current World Assembly nation: The Nationalist State of Ukraine
Discord Username (if applicable): idk if insta helps or not, but.. 0_james-fraser_0 that i use on my firestick lol.
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Mostly on work days, at 8:00 (AM) - 3:05 (PM)
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Army.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: 2 months ig.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: idk what that would include.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Deropia
Current World Assembly nation: Deropia
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, I can attend the 12 AM major.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: NPA Captain
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Accepted! You'll get a DM shortly.

@legends of north pacific and @Deropia will be accepted upon a successful admin check (which shouldn't take long).

And accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Kronogistan
Current World Assembly nation: Kronogistan
Discord Username (if applicable): Kronos#7021
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend major.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Order of the Sword circa 2015-16, The Galactic Order circa 2016-2018, Kingdom of Great Britain circa 2018-2021. I'm more of a jumper, I can run point but I'm out of practice, and triggering is still very new to me.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

I would like to resign from TNPA as I have been forced to leave the region.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Iceina
Current World Assembly nation: Icelandian Military Forces
Discord Username (if applicable): N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend at 12 Pm times and most of the time at 12 Am.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Kronogistan
Current World Assembly nation: Kronogistan
Discord Username (if applicable): Kronos#7021
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend major.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Order of the Sword circa 2015-16, The Galactic Order circa 2016-2018, Kingdom of Great Britain circa 2018-2021. I'm more of a jumper, I can run point but I'm out of practice, and triggering is still very new to me.

Accepted! Will DM shortly with more information.

@Iceina should pass an admin check first (failed due to business IP).

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of ConnX
Current World Assembly nation: United States of ConnX
Discord Username (if applicable): Parth Anand#9999
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? No
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auz
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: United States of ConnX
Current World Assembly nation: United States of ConnX
Discord Username (if applicable): Parth Anand#9999
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? No
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auz

Accepted pending a successful admin check (you should get one shortly as part of your citizenship application).

Edit: accepted. Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: New Jerusalemm
Current World Assembly nation: New Jerusalemm
Discord Username (if applicable): deano#5480
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? If this means 24/7, no. If not, 2AM to 3AM and 10AM to 11AM EST
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Pacronesia
Current World Assembly nation: Pacronesia
Discord Username (if applicable): paperclip404#0122
Are you able to attend operations at 12 AM/12 PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Usually 4 PM to 8 PM [Mondays-Saturdays]
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: None

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position in military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Firulia
Current World Assembly nation: Firulia
Discord Username (if applicable): Not Applicable
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I am able to attend from 12 am to 10 pm
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Non
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Non

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I am able to attend from 12 am to 10 pm
Other NationStates military or non-military
organizations you are involved in, if any: Non

Can someone check my application please?!

Nation in The North Pacific: New Jerusalemm
Current World Assembly nation: New Jerusalemm
Discord Username (if applicable): deano#5480
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? If this means 24/7, no. If not, 2AM to 3AM and 10AM to 11AM EST
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: WA

Accepted pending an admin check here (should be taken care of soon; no need to do anything yet).

Nation in The North Pacific: Pacronesia
Current World Assembly nation: Pacronesia
Discord Username (if applicable): paperclip404#0122
Are you able to attend operations at 12 AM/12 PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Usually 4 PM to 8 PM [Mondays-Saturdays]
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in if any: None

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position in military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Accepted! I'll DM you shortly.

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Non

Denied- your given nation isn't in TNP. Please reapply with a valid TNP nation.

Nation in The North Pacific: RON
Current World Assembly nation: ron
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? sure
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: npasf
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: a little bit :angel:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: atm none

Nation in The North Pacific: RON
Current World Assembly nation: ron
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? sure
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: npasf
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: a little bit :angel:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: atm none

Accepted; welcome back!

Nation in The North Pacific: Kilead
Current World Assembly nation: Kilead
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The R.E.A.P.E.R program.

Nation In TNP: Monitor
Current WA nation: Monitor
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: None

I, Grelenna request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

NPA Division: Special Forces
RL country: N/A

I, Monitor request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan

Current World Assembly nation:
Treekidistan

Discord Username (if applicable): Indusse#2211

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends, most probably 12PM EST

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Nothing Notable. Just a few raids, liberations and piling.

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Indian Armed Forces, because I'm the founder.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kilead
That nation doesn't exist. Do you mean Kileadan Republic?

NPA Division: The Auxillary
RL country: None

I, Grelenna request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
That's the old oath. Please use the current one, same as the other applicants at this time.

Nation in The North Pacific: Treekidistan

Treekidistan

Discord Username (if applicable): Indusse#2211

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Depends, most probably 12PM EST

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Nothing Notable. Just a few raids, liberations and piling.

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Indian Armed Forces, because I'm the founder.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
DMed regarding Indian Armed Forces.

Nation in The North Pacific: Monitor

Monitor

Discord Username (if applicable): Jinter#7963

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? yes

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: helped 1000 islands liberating a region once

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Kileadan Republic
Current World Assembly nation: Kileadan Republic
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxiliary
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The R.E.A.P.E.R program.

Nation in The North Pacific: Oceanica Empire
Current World Assembly nation: Oceanica Empire
Discord Username (if applicable): N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? None
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Black Africa
Current World Assembly nation: Black Africa
Discord Username (if applicable):morez
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? 12pm Est
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:NPASF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: New Sark Land
Current World Assembly nation: New Sark Land
Discord Username (if applicable): SB#6048
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12AM
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: auxiliary

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific
Nation in The North Pacific: [Dogtopia of oz)
Current World Assembly nation: [Dogtopia of Oz}
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Mostly on work days, at 8:00 (AM) - 3:05 (PM) I live in Queensland Australia and am on that time, I am on late my time most nights and around 4pm is (my time) on weekends. I work during the week. There are of course situational variations where life may prevent me from getting on but the times quoted are very regular.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Army. I was an adult volunteer in the Navy Cadets, and am applying for the Airforce cadets
Previous NationStates military experience, a few years on and off
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, World assembaly. thats it so far.

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

c, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: SamTamay
Current World Assembly nation: SamTamay
Discord Username (if applicable): wiyth#5045
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? About any time of the day except at night and morning 10:00pm-9:00AM EST
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

Nation in The North Pacific: Yokashai Israel
Current World Assembly nation: Yokashai Israel
Discord Username (if applicable): The 88th#1524
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend at both times

Nation in The North Pacific: The Tetra Core
Current World Assembly nation: The Tetra Core
Discord Username (if applicable): Lion223#8413
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Sometimes I will be able to attend at 12PM but that's definitely not guaranteed.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Thethen
Current World Assembly nation: Thethen
Discord Username (if applicable): Cocon#0280
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12PM, most likely around the first half.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: United Czechia
Current World Assembly nation: United Czechia
Discord Username (if applicable): none
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?Sometimes i can, sometimes I can't.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Conozek
Current World Assembly nation: The King Isle
Discord Username (if applicable): Tartan#1061
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I can attend Minor
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The Grey Wardens, The SPSF, The PRAF, The Sekhmet legion.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, none

Last edited:
Back