Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: The Great Florida Empire
Current World Assembly nation: The Great Florida Empire
Discord Username (if applicable): Tyler the Floridaman
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I am in school so I can't get on till around 4:20 but on weekends and holidays I could get 12AM
Which branch do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Last edited:
@Deleted User Denied, incorrect oath given.
By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: nation name here
Current World Assembly nation: nation name here
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation
npa_seal.png

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of the North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - Nationstates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsements calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this division is that you are not required to be online at update and will be given a rank. It is notable that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters as mentioned above, are required to be online close to update so that they might move into a region at a given time. It is also generally a requirement that updaters have access to Discord, which is easily achieved by visiting the link at the top of the forums. Updaters will be promoted much faster than the Auxiliary and are also considered to be members the Auxiliary.
Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will be required to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

Membership in more than one army is not allowed in the NPA.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense @Koopa103 if you have any concerns or queries about what it all means and by all means, fill in the form the best you can in the interim.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation] distributed territories of Western Venus [/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: [nation]nation name here[/nation] Not In the WA yet
Discord Username (don't have discord):
able to attend operations at 9:30 eastern standard  not longer than 30 to 45 mun
Which branch (  NPASF) 
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

[/QUOTE]

Code:
Nation in The North Pacific: [nation Western Venus [/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: nation name here
Discord Username (if applicable):none
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I cant do either
Which branch (Aux )
Previous NationStates military experience, if any none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

Nation in The North Pacific: Godristan
Current World Assembly nation: Godristan
Discord Username (if applicable): N/A
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? none
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Pozolanni
Current World Assembly nation: Pozolanni
Discord Username (if applicable): Ashita ♡#1730
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes; usually 12AM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Poggersdonia and Swaggersland
Current World Assembly nation: Poggersdonia and Swaggersland
Discord Username (if applicable): No
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 12pm
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: AUX
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No

Nation in The North Pacific: McMasterdonia
Current World Assembly nation: McMasterdonia
Discord Username (if applicable): Mcmasterdonia
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 12am, 12pm occasionally.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: pee
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: yes
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No

Nation in The North Pacific: Zazumo
Current World Assembly nation: Zazumo
Discord Username (if applicable): CaptainPhrisbee
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Only piles at the moment.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I done r/d once
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Negative

Nation in the North Pacific: United States of dictators
Current World Assembly nation: United States of dictators
Discord Username (if applicable): Alpha34#4878
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 12AM
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: Nimarya
Current World Assembly nation: Nimarya i guess
Discord Username (if applicable): Nimarya
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Yep, either update.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Both, primarily updater i guess
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Only a little with this small indie org you wouldn't have heard of it
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: i was an officer in Legio for like a month

Current World Assembly nation: La Corta
Discord Username (if applicable): La Corta
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Most Days at 12PM, others at 12AM.

Current World Assembly nation: La Corta
Discord Username (if applicable): La Corta
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Most Days at 12PM, others at 12AM.

Accepted! Welcome to the NPA.

Nation in The North Pacific: Cretox State
Current World Assembly nation: Cretox State
Discord Username: Cretox#0125
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Major is much easier than minor. Can do major most days.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF (updating)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP, LWU, WA Elite

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Cretox State
Current World Assembly nation: Cretox State
Discord Username: Cretox#0125
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Major is much easier than minor. Can do major most days.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF (updating)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP, LWU, WA Elite

Accepted blah blah Bob is lazy

Nation in The North Pacific: Westinor
Current World Assembly nation: Westinor
Discord Username (if applicable): Westinor#2315
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Ugh fine if you really want maybe I can attend both, I dunno, i need to feed my dragon at around 11:47 AM or she gets really angry and burns down my house. Also my table regularly goes on attacking-everything-colored-blue sprees around 12:35 PM, which is rather unfortunate since my room is blue. Also I don't own a watch.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Tree branch
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: do i qualify as previous MoD i'm not sure
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Neptunian Military Administration
Current World Assembly nation: Neptunian Military Administration
Discord Username (if applicable): Neptune
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Only 12 am at the moment due to working at night.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Negative

Nation in The North Pacific: Neptunian Military Administration
Current World Assembly nation: Neptunian Military Administration
Discord Username (if applicable): Neptune
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Only 12 am at the moment due to working at night.

Accepted, Welcome to the NPA! I'll send you a PM shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Unitegone
Current World Assembly nation: Huks Gares
Discord Username (if applicable): Owen#8590
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Can only attend Minors
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former Captain (I think of NPA), former Chief of General Staff of UKAF, spent a little while with TGW.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Only other region I am involved with is NSUK but not militarily.

Nation in The North Pacific: Unitegone
Current World Assembly nation: Huks Gares
Discord Username (if applicable): Owen#8590
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Can only attend Minors
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former Captain (I think of NPA), former Chief of General Staff of UKAF, spent a little while with TGW.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Only other region I am involved with is NSUK but not militarily.

Accepted! Welcome home.

Nation in The North Pacific: Lofi Girl
Current World Assembly nation: Lofi Girl
Discord Username (if applicable): Lofi Girl#9205
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? - I can attend both operations at 12AM and 12PM EST.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: I wish to join the NPASF branch.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have no previous NationStates military experience.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I am not involved in any other military or non-military organizations.

Nation in The North Pacific: Lofi Girl
Current World Assembly nation: Lofi Girl
Discord Username (if applicable): Lofi Girl#9205
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? - I can attend both operations at 12AM and 12PM EST.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: I wish to join the NPASF branch.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I have no previous NationStates military experience.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I am not involved in any other military or non-military organizations.

Accepted! Welcome aboard

Nation in TNP: Souieralia
Current WA Nation: Souieralia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): N/A
RL country: Australia
I, Souieralia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific:
Eternal Skies

Current World Assembly nation:
Eternal Skies

Jean_MD#6265

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
12am EST

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxiliary

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: zohaib
Current World Assembly nation: zohaib
Discord Username (if applicable): zainnn#8453
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 10AM-1PM EST
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Special forces

Nation in TNP: Souieralia
Current WA Nation: Souieralia
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): N/A
RL country: Australia
I, Souieralia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific:
Eternal Skies

Current World Assembly nation:
Eternal Skies

Jean_MD#6265

12am EST

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: The Auxiliary

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: zohaib
Current World Assembly nation: zohaib
Discord Username (if applicable): zainnn#8453
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 10AM-1PM EST
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Special forces

All accepted. Apologies for the delay. I will DM you some instructions shortly.

Nation in TNP: THEWARVETRANS
Current WA nation: THEWARVETRANS
NPA Division: nil
Previous Military Experience (If Any): nil
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: dont know

I, THEWARVETRANS request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: THEWARVETRANS
Current World Assembly nation: THEWARVETRANS
NPA Divistion: Dont know

Rl country: India

Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Previous NationStates military experience, if any:None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

Back