Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Kileadan Republic
Current World Assembly nation: Kileadan Republic
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Leading raids
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None as of this nation specifically.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: The Federation of Indochinese Nations
Current World Assembly nation: None
Discord Username (if applicable): sandguard#8206
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Baden-wurttemburg
Current World Assembly nation: Baden-wurttemburg
Discord Username: bacoj254
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Tardine
Current World Assembly nation: Tardine
Discord Username:

Nation in The North Pacific: Oraelialle
Current World Assembly nation: Oraelialle
Discord Username: DawnArowdite#5667
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? no
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
none

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Trademarks United
Current World Assembly nation: Trademarks United
Discord Username (if applicable): BenevolentDictator#7152
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Yh, both times.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Espionage.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Skerordere Ang
Current World Assembly nation: Skerordere Ang
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12PM EST

Nation in The North Pacific: Skerordere Ang
Current World Assembly nation: Skerordere Ang
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 12PM EST

Accepted!

Nation in The North Pacific: Madjack
Current World Assembly nation: Madjack
Discord Username (if applicable): St George#1524
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Minor is easiest - might be able to make the occasional major.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Ran Osiris' first military, formerly of UDL, TBH, NPA.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Current World Assembly nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=woreyland
Discord Username (if applicable): i.am.a.looser#1469
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend: idk when. probaly 3.30pm or 3.40pm (uk times) (i have school to go too)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Royal Bengaluru
Current World Assembly nation: Royal Bengaluru
Discord Username (if applicable):Karthikeya#5859
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?12AM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Free States of Earth
Current World Assembly nation: Free States of Earth
Discord Username (if applicable): The king of dinos#4720
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, at 12PM EST
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

nation in The North Pacific: MTdemocracy

Current World Assembly nation: MTdemocracy

Discord Username (if applicable): Oiboioi#3958

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: 4:30 pm EST

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Whole India
Current World Assembly nation: Whole India
Discord Username (if applicable): Whole India#5046
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, both.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Liberated Iran twice, Liberated South Pacific, Liberated Warzone, Liberated Warzone Australia, Raided and Captured Indian National Parliament, Raided and Captured Jaipur, Raided and Captured Church Of Magdalene, and other small insignificant operations.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: The Snakes, Cattle, Anti-raiding league.

Nation in The North Pacific: Unitegone
Current World Assembly nation: Unitegone
Discord Username (if applicable): Owen#8590
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Minors only
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former NPA Officer (Captain I think), Chief of General Staff of the UKAF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None (Used to be UKAF)

Nation in The North Pacific: Ancapimania
Current World Assembly nation: Ancapimania
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?I can attend 12 at midday because that is 5:00pm in my time,but I can't attend midnight because that is 5:00am
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Member of 2 military organisations
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: IDSF,UDAF

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Current World Assembly nation: The Democtartic Republic of Nytoa
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? 10am-5pm eastern (normally can vary)

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Lady Raven Wing
Current World Assembly nation: I Came I Saw I Dominated
Discord Username (if applicable): LD#2860
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?: Yes, depending on the day
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Lily, TBH
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None at present

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

@The Republic Nytoa ~ accepted pending the passing of an admin check. I'll contact you with more information if you pass your admin check ^-^

@Lady Raven Wing ~ your application has been accepted! Welcome to the NPA, I'll be contacting you with more information shortly

@The Republic Nytoa due to not passing the admin check (you apparently have multiple forum accounts, probably should get that sorted out by contacting a tnp admin) your npa application has been rejected for the time being.

@Ancapimania your application has also been rejected due to you being an alt of ancapstands.

Back