Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: The Irish Counties
Current WA nation: The Irish Counties
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:

I, The Irish Counties, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The Irish Counties - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: The Imperium of Alpharius
Current WA nation: The Imperium of Alpharius
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country:U.S.A

I, 57_Grumpy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Navaronia
Current WA nation: Navaronia
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience: The Red Fleet, Renegade Island Special Forces
RL country: United States of America

I, Navaronia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

57_Grumpy - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Navaronia - You did not answer "Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):"

Navaronia:
Nation In TNP: Navaronia
Current WA nation: Navaronia
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience: The Red Fleet, Renegade Island Special Forces
RL country: United States of America

I, Navaronia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
It was not applicable.

Nation In TNP: Giorgiania
Current WA nation: Giorgiania
Previous Military experience (If any): Army (like 10 years ago)
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved in (If any): Boy scout
RL country: Italy

I, Giorgiania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our region's security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Giorgiania - Approved, Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly.

Navaronia - When you say "It was not applicable." do you mean that you are currently not part of any military organization ? Because TNP has a one military policy and membership In other armies while being In The NPA Is not allowed.

Gladio:
Giorgiania - Approved, Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly.

Navaronia - When you say "It was not applicable." do you mean that you are currently not part of any military organization ? Because TNP has a one military policy and membership In other armies while being In The NPA Is not allowed.
No, I am not apart of any organization.

I, _____Sir Benjamin Solomon, leader of Knightsborough ____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Free Islaulu
Current WA nation: Free Islaulu
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:USA

I, Electrokel, leader of Free Islaulu, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Agadir Island
Current WA nation: Agadir Island
NPA Division: Special Forces/Updater
Previous Military Experience: Invaders
Other military or non-military organizations: N/A
I, AgadirI, leader of Agadir Island, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey al military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: StatesJatia
Current WA nation: StatesJatia
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces, Military&Army >

I, StatesJatia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Navaronia - In that case, you're application Is approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly.

Electrokel - Approved! Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly.

Sir Benjamin Solomon and StatesJatia - Denied, you need to apply using the full application.

Agadir Island - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Canadarocks
Current WA nation: Canadarocks
NPA Division: <Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country:

I, Canadarocks request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Canuck - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: jebtismo
Current WA nation: jebtismo
RL country: USA

I, Jebtismo request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Jebtismo - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Sheppey
Current WA nation: Sheppey
RL country: England

I, Owenstacey request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Religioncord
Current WA nation: Religioncord
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A

I, Aragnatim, leader of Religioncord, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Cimmerien - I just checked and It seems that you've failed to pass the security check because you seem to be using a mobile connection, I would suggest that you contact the admins and they will tell you what to do.

Nation In TNP: Destroedor
Current WA nation: Destroedor

I, Scorch, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Karang
Current WA nation: Karang
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): Not yet
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Not yet
RL country: Indonesia

I, President of Karang adamarizky23 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I 1285IvoryCoast, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in tnp:1285ivorycoast
Current WA nation:1285ivorycoast
Npa division: The auxiliary
Previous military experience(if any): none
Other military or non military organizations you are involved in(if any):none

I 1285ivoryCoast, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hey! I have joined WA!!!

Nation In TNP: Karang
Current WA nation: Karang
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): Not yet
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Not yet
RL country: Indonesia

I, President of Karang adamarizky23 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation IN TNP: Zanibar land
Current WA Nation: Zanibar land
Previous Military Experience: None
Other Military Experience or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None

I,Zanibar land request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interest. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific region,our people,and our government.

Nation IN TNP: Zanibar land
Current WA Nation: Zanibar land
Other Military Experience or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL Nation: USA

I,Zanibar land request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interest. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific region,our people,and our government.

1285IvoryCoast, wolfmanjack and adamarizky23 approved pending security check by the admins, i will message you with more details once it's done.

Nation IN TNP: Markey
Current WA Nation: Matkey
RL Nation: USA

I, Markey request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interest. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific region,our people,and our government.

Hello after a personal matter has occurred I would like to withdraw my request if at all possible. Due to the fact that I can not do what I set out to do and would be very ineffective for The North Pacific Army

Back