Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Juba
Current World Assembly nation: Juba
Discord Username (if applicable): Juba/Shabloimps
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so, which times can you attend? Potentially either
Which branch (the Special Forces or Auxiliary) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Blue Wolf II
Current World Assembly nation: Blue Wolf II
Discord Username: Ebil_Wolfie#6723
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes, either times on certain days.
Which branch do you wish to join: NPASF
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The North Pacific Army (former Rank of General), Lone Wolves United (Former Khan, Current Second Founder), The South Pacific (South Pacific Army General), The West Pacific (1st Lt, Black Sheep Squadron Commanding Officer, West Pacific Liberation Force), and many, many more.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Lone Wolves United (Second Founder, non-military role), Lazarus (Citizen).

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Back