Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Current World Assembly nation: Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Sergeant in the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces (The Communist Bloc), as a different nation that no longer exists. Lead a number of raids.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: in TCB: Central Committee member, Justice and WA minister (I stopped at TCB ~1.5y ago).

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Check your messages for further details.

Nation in The North Pacific: Notun Ahom
Current World Assembly nation: Notun Ahom
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Notun Ahom
Current World Assembly nation: Notun Ahom
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation
Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Keep an eye on your forum messages box, as I’ll be sending you additional information shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Millius Prime
Current World Assembly nation: Millius Prime
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP HA (Does that count?)

Nation in The North Pacific: Millius Prime
Current World Assembly nation: Millius Prime
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP HA (Does that count?)

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be messaging you with information momentarily.

Nation in The North Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon [/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon [/nation]
Current World Assembly nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=r_libanon
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! You will be receiving further details shortly via a message in your private messaging system inbox here on the forums.

Nation in The North Pacific: Gin Tonic
Current World Assembly nation: Gin Tonic
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The West Pacific Army (For a very short time, before my inactivity period).

Nation in The North Pacific: Animu place
Current World Assembly nation: Animu place
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:none

I would like to rejoin the TNP after some time of inactivity.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Magesterium of The Noviosyus
Current World Assembly nation: The Magesterium of The Noviosyus
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Royal Naval Officer in the RIASF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Renegade Islands Alliance, Osiris

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: United Legions of Camelot
Current World Assembly nation: United Legions of Camelot
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

@The Noviosyus and @UNC, both accepted upon the passing of admin checks.

Edit: Since both have failed their respective admin checks, both NPA applications are rejected.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Magesterium of The Noviosyus
Current World Assembly nation: The Magesterium of The Noviosyus
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Royal Naval Officer in the RIASF
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Renegade Islands Alliance, Osiris

Nation in The North Pacific: Godric The Gryffindor
Current World Assembly nation: Godric The Gryffindor

Nation in The North Pacific: Godric The Gryffindor
Current World Assembly nation: Godric The Gryffindor

Denied due to failing an admin check.

Nation in The North Pacific: New Sunville
Current World Assembly nation: New Sunville
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: The Black Hawks
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Was in TNP but never did much.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
Current World Assembly nation: Comfed
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP executive staff (if that counts)

Nation in The North Pacific: Comfed
Current World Assembly nation: Comfed
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP executive staff (if that counts)

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be sending you further details momentarily.

Nation in TNP: The People’s republic of Chinese rebel
Current WA Nation: The People’s Republic of Chinese rebel
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military Experience (if any): None
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): None
RL country: United States

I, Chinese rebel request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The People’s republic of Chinese rebel
Current WA Nation: The People’s Republic of Chinese rebel

I, Chinese rebel request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
For future reference, please exclude your nation’s pre-title when applying. This is not the correct oath that you have posted, and therefore I am unable to accept your application until the proper oath is taken.

Last edited:
Nation in TNP: Chinese rebel
Current WA Nation: Chinese rebel

Nation in TNP: Aexo
Current WA Nation: Aexo
NPA Division: The Updaters
RL country: Malaysia

Nation in The North Pacific: Felis Silvestris Tartessia
Current World Assembly nation: Felis Silvestris Tartessia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in TNP: Chinese rebel
Current WA Nation: Chinese rebel

Thank you for posting the correct oath and for excluding your nation’s pre-title from your application. Your application has been accepted and I will be sending you details via PM momentarily.
Nation in TNP: Aexo
Current WA Nation: Aexo
NPA Division: The Updaters
RL country: Malaysia

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Keep an eye out for a PM from me that’ll contain further details.
Nation in The North Pacific: Felis Silvestris Tartessia
Current World Assembly nation: Felis Silvestris Tartessia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be sending you details in a few minutes.

Nation in The North Pacific: Captain CSP
Current World Assembly nation: Jarl CSP
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Europeia, Unknown, DEN, Osiris, Balder, TBR, THB, Cat Burglars. Really only ever did anything in the first three.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: Europeia, Balder

Last edited:
@Greystark, the NPA has a one org policy. Because of this, your application has been rejected since you are currently in other NS military orgs.

Nation in TNP: The Republic of Rimausean
Current WA Nation: The Republic of Rimausean
Previous Military Experience (if any):
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any):

Nation in TNP: The Republic of Rimausean
Current WA Nation: The Republic of Rimausean
Previous Military Experience (if any):
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any):

Seeing as to how you’ve recently failed the admin check, I must deny your application.

Nation in TNP: Andanavia
Current WA Nation: Andanavia
NPA Division: Special Forces/Updater
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): North Pacific WA Affairs
RL Country: Canada

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Therizia
Current World Assembly nation: Therizia
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.
RL Country: USA, west coast.

Nation in TNP: Andanavia
Current WA Nation: Andanavia
NPA Division: Special Forces/Updater
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): North Pacific WA Affairs
RL Country: Canada

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be sending you details via the PM system momentarily.

Nation in The North Pacific: Therizia
Current World Assembly nation: Therizia
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.
RL Country: USA, west coast.

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be sending you further details shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Rimausean
Current World Assembly nation: Rimausean
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: -
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: -

Nation in the TNP: Iconic Republic
Current WA Nation: Iconic Republic
NPA: The auxiliary
Previous military experience: None
Other military organizations: None
RL nation: United States of America

By my honor and my conscious , I will endeavor to be trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain any knowledge of activity to overthrow the government of the region, I will report to the security council without delay, I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules , and to keep the military secrets entrusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership , I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be Mindful that my actions reflect my region ,and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with respect and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Asticed Hown Islands
Current World Assembly nation: Asticed Hown Islands
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: I was here in the npa and I reached the rank of corporal

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Rimausean
Current World Assembly nation: Rimausean
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: -
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: -

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I’ll be sending you further details momentarily.

Nation in the TNP: Iconic Republic
Current WA Nation: Iconic Republic
NPA: The auxiliary
Previous military experience: None
Other military organizations: None
RL nation: United States of America

By my honor and my conscious , I will endeavor to be trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain any knowledge of activity to overthrow the government of the region, I will report to the security council without delay, I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules , and to keep the military secrets entrusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership , I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be Mindful that my actions reflect my region ,and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with respect and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Keep an eye out for a message from me in your forum PM box that’ll contain further information.

Back