Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Stone Ira
Current World Assembly nation: Stone Ora
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

@EBs000010101 having passed the admin check is accepted.

@Stone Ira accepted upon the passing of an admin check.

Edit: @Stone Ira has passed the admin check and is formally accepted into the NPA.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Port Harbour
Current World Assembly nation: Port Harbour
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Carlinland
Current World Assembly nation: Carlinland
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none yet
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in TNP: Cosmosplosion
Current World Assembly nation: Cosmosplosion
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: Commonwealth of Colonies of Free Temeria
Current World Assembly nation: Commonwealth of Colonies of Free Temeria
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: AngrYCaRameL
Current World Assembly nation: AngrYCaRameL
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None Yet
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: World Assembly

Nation in The North Pacific: Veniyerris
Current World Assembly nation: Veniyerris
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Idk I was probably involved at some point was in the NPA for a long time, mostly made memes while rising to DMoD at one point
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: Veniyerris
Current World Assembly nation: Veniyerris
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Idk I was probably involved at some point was in the NPA for a long time, mostly made memes while rising to DMoD at one point

Accepted, welcome back.

Nation In TNP: Volbroekistan
Current WA nation: Volbroekistan
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: Denmark

@AlfredVB accepted pending the passing of an admin check.

Edit: @AlfredVB has passed an admin check and is formally accepted into the NPA.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: SCP Faudation
Current World Assembly nation: SCP Faudation
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: A bunch of RPs and SR.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: I'm in the UAN.

Nation in The North Pacific: Kenaniahistan,
Current World Assembly nation: Kenaniahistan
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific:, Kenaniahistan
Current World Assembly nation: Kenaniahistan

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.
Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I will be sending you further details shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Tenjistan
Current World Assembly nation: The Republic of Tenjistan
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

Nation in The North Pacific: The Republic of Tenjistan
Current World Assembly nation: The Republic of Tenjistan

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Further details will be sent to you momentarily

Nation in The North Pacific: McMasterdonia
Current World Assembly nation: McMasterdonia
None.
None.

Nation in The North Pacific: Inte Kok
Current World Assembly nation: Inte Kok
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:world Assembly

Last edited:
Nation In TNP: Pigeonstan
Current WA nation: Pigeonstan
NPA Division: The Auxiliary.
Previous Military experience(If any):none.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: United states

I, Pigeonstan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Last edited:

I, Pigeonstan request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
I will need you to take your oath properly. See above posts for how to do this.

I Pigeonstan to be loyal to command of the TNP in times of war and peace

I Pigeonstan to be loyal to command of the TNP in times of war and peace
That’s still not the correct oath. The part you added onto what was already there is correct.

Correct Oath:

^^ Just use that as your oath and nothing else.

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! I will be sending you further details shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Ferraris
Current World Assembly nation: Ferraris

Nation in The North Pacific: Ferraris
Current World Assembly nation: Ferraris

Accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army! Further details will be sent to your shortly.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Current World Assembly nation: Pope Saint Peter the Apostle
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Sergeant in the People's Revolutionary Armed Forces (The Communist Bloc), as a different nation that no longer exists. Lead a number of raids.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: in TCB: Central Committee member, Justice and WA minister (I stopped at TCB ~1.5y ago).

Back