Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

@Trondstorm
By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

I would like to join the Army, and here is my application.

Nation in The North Pacific: SCP Faudation
Current World Assembly nation: SCP Faudation
Previous NationStates military experience: Ive played RMB, and the strategy one, with the maps.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in: I was in the UAN, but that got disband.

I, SCP Faudation request to join The North Pacific Army. I pledge to serve the TNP the best I can. By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Azerkaliza
Current World Assembly nation: Azerkaliza
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: South Reinkalistan
Current World Assembly nation: South Reinkalistan
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific:Canlonia
Current World Assembly nation: Canlonia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Aprenencia
Current World Assembly nation: Aprenencia
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in TNP: The Federal Republic of Filipos
Current WA Nation: The Federal Republic of Filipos
NPA Division: The Special Forces
Previous Military Experience (if any): Keeper of th North
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in: None
RL country: Philippines

I, The Federal Republic of Filipos request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Nation In TNP: Else New
Current WA nation: Else New
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL Country: Nepal

I, Else New request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I though am new to the TNP don't understand this. Pls, help me!

Last edited:
Nation In TNP: Else New
Current WA nation: Else New
NPA Division: The Auxillary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL Country: Nepal

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in The North Pacific: Westminstra
Current World Assembly nation: Westminstra
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Former Lance Corporal in KGB's military, Formerly in Europeian Republican Army

Nation in The North Pacific: Arichia
Current World Assembly nation: Arichia
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: TNP WA Affairs

Nation in The North Pacific: Angel on NationStates
Current World Assembly nation: Angel on NationStates
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tygerria
Current World Assembly nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tygerria
Previous NationStates military experience: None
NPA Division: Special Forces
RL Country: United States of America

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Eastern Bahia
Current World Assembly nation: Eastern Bahia

Nation in The North Pacific: [Turpotia]
Current World Assembly nation: [Turpotia]
I would like to join NPA Division: Auxilliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

I, Turpotia , will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

Nation in TNP: Republics of the EBs
Current Wa nation: Republics of the EBs
NPA Division: The Auxilary
Previous Military experience (if any): None.
Other military or non military organizations you are involved (if any): None.
RL country: Italy

I, Republics of the EBs, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Easian Dienda.
Current WA nation: Repuclics of the EBs.
Previous Military experience(If any): None.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: Italy

Last edited:
Back