[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applying for reinstatement of Equestrian Commonwealth

OU0AfZx.jpg

~LL

Having discussed things, I figure it might be better to give my modern-era nation a name that's not a horde; Arsi-Yuezhi should be the official map name rather than the Scarlet Horde. But at any rate, here's my claim. http://i.imgur.com/4BeJqUk.png

~LL

After a series of voting, I'd like to change Cronaal to Korova in order to accompany its culture reboot.

~LL

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Removals

- Hermaes
- Leningrad Union

Additions

- Takashima (Nogoria)
- Equestria C.
- Kronostov
- Arsi-Yuezhi
- Moristia
- Panama Coalition

Changes

- (Grey) -> Spenceria
- Cronaal -> Korova
- Cojedes -> (Grey)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 34,080,752 Km2
Claimed Area: 18,142,464 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:53.23%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area - Updated 7/19

Notboss Dragonking:
I would like to claim this island as an expansion since population is rising and we need more land and its just a small unclaimed island just sitting there. Please accept. For Draconics.

Image link: http://imgur.com/wPEA7aP

Direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/wPEA7aP.png

~LL
I would like to retry my claim again just the little island.
On hold pending input from Lore on this one.

-StGeorge

2nd Nation called "The Kigats." The reason I'm claiming this is because Hermaes and I had a history together which explained a lot of parts in Demescian culture. Him disappearing left a hole and I thought he'd be back for good but I was wrong, so I'm claiming this to fill a the void instead of waiting for him to come back again. Think of it as an insurance measure, and I assure you it won't just be a placeholder and actually have a history, greek-themed but not rip-offy culture, and foreign relations. Also planning some RPs for it.

On hold pending input from Lore

-StGeorge

I don't know how to use paint very well, but could I have the land south of the Hasfradic League, the large island northeast of Aldion, and the little islands adjacent to the aforementioned large island for the a nation called Bravaedia? :)

Additionally, do we have a map overlay with the planetary biosphere? Or am I overthinking things?

EDIT: Also map scale would be handy as well before I make a factbook for population and farm yields and stuff. Thanks! :D

-StGeorge

Where that will appear in someone's post, it'll be accompanied with a "edited by Lord Lore" box at the bottom of it. This represents that Lord Lore has edited their post.

>>
386b61adb3.png
<<

Example image above.

If I may, I'd like to retcon the name change I made a few months ago, and have it switched back to "Cimmeria".

This will be the last time I change my name.

No. You are being removed from the map for sending people to harass me and others on the TNPRP server and the TNP main server.

You no longer have any place in TNPRP due to your actions. Go darken some other door.

I would like to request that territory for my own, however. I didn't fully realize the scale of the map when I made my first claim, and the territory I have is a bit on the small side. Easily one of the smallest states on the map.

Nothing in my RP would change. I'd just tweak minor points of my backstory. Otherwise everything would be retconned. I don't feel like this addition would alter any of the plans I, or those I'm RPing with, have going forward.
I've RPed in good faith so far, and I plan on continuing to do so. I'd just like a bit more space to fully explore the stories I want to tell.

If it's decided not to grant me that expansion? That's perfectly fine. I accept whatever decision the cartographer and mods come to.

Thanks for your consideration.

I would just like to note that my forum username has changed from Moristia to aerilia. but I am fine with my part of the map name staying with moristia unless you will like to change it.

I would like to reclaim my former area of Cojedes and keep it at the same name if that is alright. I understand that I left on not the nicest of terms, but I would like to start RP again and make up for mistakes I made.

Thanks!

I'd like to make a claim for a second nation entitled Kaandar as depicted on this map. I make this claim in conjunction with Nogori, who will be posting/confirming his moving of the nation Takashima to claim Kazirstan, as depicted on this map, later. We are making our claims in conjunction as we have weaved our new nations hypothetical cultures together heavily. At any rate, here is the claim.

ChbdeRS.jpg

makris:
I would like to claim a piece on the map .
Hey Makris!

If you'd like to claim a part of the map, please draw your stake. It's preferred that you keep the same resolution as the original image, but if you can convey the general shape of what you want, the cartography team can take leeway and make you fit where you've specified on the map. If you need any help in this matter, there are several of us on the Discord TNPRP server that would be more than happy to help you. Otherwise, hop on over to the Map Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back