[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republic of the Saum
yy4FnuB.png

Mod note: I spoilered and trimmed the image a bit. -Sil

~LL

RHxVyJi.png

Upon Berkowitzias collapse(removal) Norsian troops would move across the border to secure and protect the New Norsian province, which was originally part of the Norsian Lowlands lost to Norsia in medieval times when the Berkowitzians invaded, Norsia has maintained its grudge and De-Jure claim on New Norsia since that time. Norsia would also move to secure the areas considered to have a sizable enough Norsian population in Berkowitzia. The occupation/annexation would be as peaceful as possible. Integration would be taken slow to allow for the Berkowitzians to acclimatize to the change.

These people are Norsian, and Norsia will protect them from ruin.

(I fully intend to RP the consequences and special challenges of such an annexation.)

~LL

The Crowned Republic of Highton would like to make a minor extension to the base claim. This area is inhabited by members of the Rixion people group, the oldest surviving group in Highton.
1. These Rixions wish to reunite with the other Rixions living the eastern regions of Highton,
2. This area was traditionally part of Rixionland, a historical region of Highton, and
3. The Hightonian government wishes to establish a major shipping port on the Norsian Strait, which this claim extends to.
3SMqqKx.png

Thank you for your time.
-Highton

Note: The Rixions are not mentioned in any post and you have virtually done nothing of note since I denied you over lack of activity. From what I can tell you just last minute slapped an s on the end of a city that is mentioned once in anything you posted and came up with "They had a land and it coincidentally was in this area that I want to establish a commercial port in, and they are coincidentally peacefully joining my nation as a by a popular vote."

~LL, Just a Carto Demon

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- The South Falls
- Yuubiia
- Tommatito
- Miedzymorse

Additions
- Espoireland
- Callise
- Predice
- Himika
- Delcann
- The Remnant (Yukkira)
- New Trisone
- Noctra Terra
- Paros
- Shiania
- Suam

Changes
- Norsia

On Hold
-Avalon (Lennart)

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 33,939,216 Km2
Claimed Area: 18,887,460 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 55.65%

You spelled Declan wrong when adding it to the map. I spelled it DeCLann, not DeLCann. Please fix this!

Hello

I'm wondering if it's possible if my nation Ruskaland, can be relocated in Iteria, between Iraelia, and Plembobria. As I want to RP with more nations, and RP more in Iteria-Without making a second nation, as I don't currently don't need one.
Dci2BCl.png

Thank you!

My claim

2lbj9y1.jpg

I claim this piece of land for Crazybloxian Empire.
Give me one-third if it’s too big.

PREFERRED COLOR

475ca2​

Note: Flat Denial, there is nothing I can do with this. No way I can even begin to transfer this onto the map. Furthermore not a name I am putting on the map.

~LL

Hello please remove Bananaaaa from the map :) I will reclaim later on. But for now please remove :)

Note: You were removed nearly 8 months ago, please do not post in this thread needlessly. Also you will not be getting banana back on the map I have returned to my post and naming standards back in force.

~LL

Crazybloxian Empire:
My claim

2lbj9y1.jpg

I claim this piece of land for Crazybloxian Empire.
Give me one-third if it’s too big.

PREFERRED COLOR

475ca2​

Note: Flat Denial, there is nothing I can do with this. No way I can even begin to transfer this onto the map. Furthermore not a name I am putting on the map.

~LL
New claim
k012mv.jpg

[note]h[/note]

Note: That is still nothing that I can actually transfer over to the map, its so pixilated and degraded there is nowhere I can even begin to start with that.

~LL

[(Note from The Federations Aliena Procurator) Let it be known that any hostility in this document is unintentional and is a side-effect of the Dux Aeterna's wishes that our 'Extreme' stance toward The Kingdom is recognized in full, and that our bid to protect and act as its sponsor at all cost is recognized in its totality by The North Pacific.]

As Dux Aeterna of Nocta terra, I hereby request that our nations friend and close ally "The Kingdom of Titanianaopolis" is recognized as a sovereign nation and added to all maps going into & out of the region, along with those used within any of the regions member-states.

https://imgur.com/a/pLhSjlF

The Kingdom wishes it to be known that they hope raise strong, positive relations with all member nations & quickly integrate into the region, and sees being added to the maps as a first, necessary step in their efforts.

[
OOC: The Kingdom Of Titanianaopolis is a nation owned by my good friend, and he is unable to make a claim for himself because he does not have any image editing software, nor a computer capable of running one. Therefore I am making this post for him. I have no claim to this nation whatsoever.
]

Note: Eras Cartography does not recognize claims made by a third party, especially when the party they are acting on behalf of is not even identified by profile.

~LL

Nation: Aloralasic Republic
Image: https://imgur.com/7GV7o6Q
Land Area: 78078 px
Border: 1545 px

Mod Note: This should help. That way the critical data isn't hidden under a spoiler that's under a spoiler within quotes and stuff.

The glorious Berkowitzia makes a return in its fallen state, the Berkowitzian Confederation.
SenjHcG.png

Name: Auster Corona
Pixel Size: Below 172,000, Above 171,000

This is to be an EU-style federation which takes the place as my primary nation, I plan for Kalety to be absorbed by Syr as a city of his.

mrtMXMh.png

w8dhsPD.png

Nation: Cordelay
Image: https://imgur.com/jmWYgNz

I'm not very experienced with graphics or anything so I don't know how to determine the pixel count and such, so apologies if I did something wrong.

EDIT: I may or may not be able to participate much in the near future due to personal issues cropping up, so if it'd be easier you can delay adding my claim in case someone else wants that area.

Imgur Update only, blame google and or jumpshare.

Named
Blank

Notes

>Name Change>
Declann

>Remove>
Rumata
Schiavna

>Move>
Lotion

>Reduced>
Esroniet

>Additions>
Thorway
Vittoria
Berkowitzia
Auster Corona
Aloralasic Republic
Cordelay

Loving the new map! If possible, for the next update, could Valland be un-stripied and restored to full colors? I said this a few times in discord, but here is the 'official' area, sooo :P :hug:

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Saum
- Oriplate
- Champion Bay
- Han Ful

Additions
- Freiv. (Freivolkstahl)

Changes: (All Border Fixes)
- Plembobria
- Sil Dorsett
- Esroniet
- Thorway
- Auster Corona
- Aloralasiz Republic

On Hold

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 18,727,756 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 54.55%

I’d like to ask Cartography to revert Kazirstan back to Takashima please

I’d like my nation space to be renamed to Crazybloxian Empire thx

Note: I denied that name because it is not a nation name. Please consider this a warning not to bring it up again.

~LL

(Jumpshare)
(Imgur)
-----
Nameless (Jumpshare)
Nameless (Imgur)

Notes

Removals
- Darcania
- Declan
- Noctra Terra
- Osterlich
- Berkowitzia

Additions
(n/a)

Changes: (All Border Fixes)
(n/a)

On Hold - Still in Discussion
- Costa Ambient

Statistical Notes
Claimed Area: 18,425,128 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed: 53.70%

On the next update, per RP Moderation's decision (despite me being kind of late to request this), could the rest of Yukkira be reactivated? Just put "Yukkira" please.

Thanks Lore.

Last edited:
Crazybloxian Empire:
I’d like my nation space to be renamed to Crazybloxian Empire thx

Note: I denied that name because it is not a nation name. Please consider this a warning not to bring it up again.

~LL
What makes it not a nation name?

Note: Because it is the name of a roblox modding group. I would also reject the United States of ModDB, and The Federation of NexusMods. Consider this a final warning, DO NOT bring it up again.

~LL

*facepalm* i guess.

I should have picked myselves a new name and a clean start, but it’s too late. If only I could time travel back to April 1, 2018 and restart this nation.

Oh and LL, you shall be sentenced to deafening for 2 hours for one count of non-compliance of Crazybloxian/Aloralasic government orders.

*takes ll into room*
*gets speakers*
*maxes volume*
*blasts WE ARE SINGAPORE SINGAPOREANS*
*closes door*
*puts on earplugs*

Mod Note: I've moved the post that came after this to the Map Discussion Thread, where questions about the map go. Your Post is here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9187645/8/#post10179916. I will be responding to you there.

kcH8Gtj.png

I honestly don't expect to actually get this one. but crazier things have happened.

The land Norsia is seeking to take in an effort to circumnavigate the uninhabitable wastelands that once was their most productive agricultural sector.
this expansionism comes from the Norsian desire for self sufficiency and the desire to become one of the "greats" and their immediate need for a solution to the loss of domestic food production beyond more imports.

Hello Cartography Staff,

I'd like to snag
YyCyT8z.png

between Mouxordia, and Sutherland if at all possible.
The attached link should be at the same scale as the original map, so transferring it should be a snap.
In the interim, I will continue lurking the RP section here to familiarize myself with the world at large. Thanks!

[quote uid=8445 name="Nova Anglo-Francia" ]Hello Cartography Staff,

I'd like to snag
YyCyT8z.png

between Mouxordia, and Sutherland if at all possible.
The attached link should be at the same scale as the original map, so transferring it should be a snap.
In the interim, I will continue lurking the RP section here to familiarize myself with the world at large. Thanks![/quote]...I forgot to specify, my forum name / nation name do happen to be identical
1536593050.6435-smiley.gif

so that would be Nova Anglo-Francia, please and thank you.

NOTICE FROM THE CARTOGRAPHY STAFF​

Effective immediately Cartography will be suspended until a move to a more stable platform, Removals will be suspended excluding those who have already been tagged for removal before the Tapatalk Conversion.​

~LL, Just a Map God.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back