Pelhaforan Emergency OOC

Cogoria:
Well i'm going to play nice as possible. As I said I plan on having an Afghanistanesque war soon enough so army needs to be intact :/
Are you sure? Your last military adventure reminded me of Winston Niles Rumfoord's "army of Mars" invading Earth... :P

I use the word front in the same way the Soviet Union did. It is the equivalent of an Army group and generally contains between 400,000-1,000,000 soldiers

Uh... just because the League has close ties with Kannex does not mean that all three nations view them in a positive light. There is a reason I haven't role-played anyone from Andalucia... the government there views the Kannexan government as haughty, arrogant and having too high of a opinion of itself. The Kaltian and Callaician governments are the ones more friendly and open in relations with the Kannexan government. The League's government follows the voice of the majority among the three national governments and that is currently in favor of being with friends with Kannex (to an extent) even though Andalucia disagrees.

Also, the location within the League that I'm offering to let the peace talks be held in the Aurelian Palace (Aurelian Palazz) in the town of Laufen (in Callaici), today a resort town but originally a retreat / resort home for the ruling mercantile government of Callaici when it was a Serene Republic.

Mr Wrong was just saying what the majority of Cogorians believe. The majority of the league favour Kannex, so obviously that's the view foreign powers will see as the leagues stance :) Intricacies of foreign internal politics doesn't interest Cogoria unless they could benfit the nation in some way. and right now Cogoria see's you as neutral enough territory to hold the talks :)

Also can someone send me a link of the updated map on imgur? Company filter blocks whatever site St George hosts it on, gotta see where my diplomats will actually be going

Cogoria:
Also can someone send me a link of the updated map on imgur? Company filter blocks whatever site St George hosts it on, gotta see where my diplomats will actually be going
Here's a breakdown map of all three League nations... http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=596549. At some point I may get around to doing more detailed maps and showing the exact location of the cities, for now though it is a very rough map only meant to show the states.

Anyways, Laufen is located in the state of Akko (1 on the map). It's down south by the lake the separates Callaici and Xentherida.

Cogoria:
But where in relation to Cogoria is it? Where will my diplomat have to fly over to reach it?
Callaici is the next door neighbor of Ceretis.
Here you go:
Slh9gG2.png

The fact that the OOC thread is 13 pages long and the IC thread is 3 pages long makes me realize just how slow moving this RP is...

Its easier to say things OOC cause they don't have consequences for our Nations :p Also I refuse to accept any blame for delays, cause I'm on a ship and internet is spotty. So even when I cause delays........ Blame Nebula

Cogoria:
Its easier to say things OOC cause they don't have consequences for our Nations :p Also I refuse to accept any blame for delays, cause I'm on a ship and internet is spotty. So even when I cause delays........ Blame Nebula
don't blame me unless you wish to get your nation dragged into a brutal conflict in which WMDs end up wiping out life on Eve as we know it

Nah... I'm going to blame Cogoria for this one. He started the surprise war. Nebula has been sitting on the sidelines eating his popcorn, watching the drama unfold and showing great restraint for not nuking everyone.

Oh I accept FULL responsibility for the all mighty fuck up that this emergency turned into.... I just blame Nebula for all delays.... Just because it's Nebula :p

In case you were having issues seeing different maps posted, for reference, Sion is located at the northern tip of the lake. (Just FYI)

Didn't see you post last night, it must have been after the last time I checked. I'm headed out with some friends tonight so depending on when I get home will determine if I can post, otherwise I'll try and post the next part tomorrow morning.

One thing I do find interesting is that your ambassador would be annoyed by the hand gesture toward the painting and clasping of hands. The clap/clasp wasn't like a congratulatory loud clap but more like a light but audible (clap) clasping of his hands. Just saying. Remember, it's this guy who's sitting in the room: Raymond

While I'd give you he's a little eccentric, I wouldn't say he's flippy flappy wavy. *shrug*

I'm curious to see if the fact that Frederick and Johan are part of the Armed Forces and not the government affect the peace talks in any way since Cogoria is sending their Foreign Minister and Ceretis has been utilizing their Secretary of State to talk with the Cogorian ambassador. Yes... I do have government members involved with Home & Foreign Affairs but they leave peace treaties, mediation and other matters to a select group of individuals who are trained for that sort of stuff.

I'm not sure Raymond in particular will be attending the actual peace talks as the Ceretian representative; though it is possible. That'll most likely be handled by someone else from the National Security Council.

Ya know... at the rate this RP is moving, I'm starting to think it would have been a hell lot faster to just let Cogoria invade Pelhafor to only get nuked by Kannex in retaliation...

Nightsong:
Ya know... at the rate this RP is moving, I'm starting to think it would have been a hell lot faster to just let Cogoria invade Pelhafor to only get nuked by Kannex in retaliation...
you missed the part where I nuke Kannex :( how could you

If these peace talks take place I might have to migrate what's going on in Tajis to my own thread. Anyone want to support one of the sides? Maybe I'll give the rebels a nuke.

Cogoria is always willing to be nuked! As I said I want my nation to get drawn into its own afghanistan war, taji could be it.... I'll pop you a PM

I'm sorry, I have become exceptionally busy and may not post until my next vacation. I apologize for any inconveniences, but this RP will be delayed indefinitely.

Until such time that this RP is concluded, the canon story for the League is that the conflict ended in a cease-fire and draw down of hostilities between Cogoria and Pelhafor. Essentially peace was secured in a temporary fashion until such time that a more permanent and lasting peace could be worked out.

Back