Admin Requests

Hello,

Can @AraFuttio be given permission to manage the Communications joinable group?

I've appointed them as one of my Deputy Ministers. Here is their oath, for reference.

Additionally, can @Halsoni be given moderator permissions over the Communications subforum(s)? That is, if they don't have them already.

Thanks!

Hello,

Can @AraFuttio be given permission to manage the Communications joinable group?

I've appointed them as one of my Deputy Ministers. Here is their oath, for reference.

Additionally, can @Halsoni be given moderator permissions over the Communications subforum(s)? That is, if they don't have them already.

Thanks!
Done

and already has it

In the image repository, can we have a subcategory created for regional banners, and include the attached banner to it? Thanks!

the_north_pacific__53446.jpg

Can @him and @AraFuttio please be masked as Gameside Advocates here on the Forums following their appointment?

I can do it myself on Discord, thanks!
Done.
In the image repository, can we have a subcategory created for regional banners, and include the attached banner to it? Thanks!

View attachment 818
@Eluvatar will need to add it.
Can I please be masked as Election Commissioner as per my confirmation and oath
Done.

Can you please remove the HA permissions from @Halsoni following their resignation? Please also remove the Gameside Advocate masking!

At the same time, please also add the Deputy Masking to @Caius and his permission for the HA joinable groups. Following his appointment and his oath. I mask him on Discord myself, thanks!

Last edited:
Shouldn't the Home Affairs group be a joinable group you can manage?
Can you please remove the HA permissions from @Halsoni following their resignation? Please also remove the Gameside Advocate masking!

At the same time, please also add the Deputy Masking to @Caius and his permission for the HA joinable groups. Following his appointment and his oath. I mask him on Discord myself, thanks!

After almost a week no admins have done their resignations yet,their NPA Thing is still there

Please also remove the GA masking of @Chipoli, following his private resignation!

Please also remove the HA permissions and the Deputy Masking on the Forum for @Cloud, following his resignation. Thank you very much, and sorry for the unfortunate workload and the double-post from my side.

Done the things.

Shouldn't the Home Affairs group be a joinable group you can manage?

Done the things.
Oh, yes I can, I just don't know how to give a Deputy the permissions. Or if I even can give those.

And thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hey @Eluvatar I am still not sure if Lionsmeow and Neptune reapplied or not,but if they did.Please remove it incase you have forgotten.Thanks!

Can I get a new embassy opened for the region of Vibonia? And can I please have The Social Liberal Union's and The Hole to Hide In's embassies archived? Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Back