Admin Requests

Can a new subforum be created in the Gameside Advocates forum titled 'Trivia'?

Thank you.

abc:
Can a new subforum be created in the Gameside Advocates forum titled 'Trivia'?

Thank you.
There was already a Trivia forum from Tomb's term in the archives, so I've de-archived it.

Oh - it appears I do not have mod powers over this forum, could both Egalotir and I be given these powers?

Thank you again.

Darcania:
Kasch:
Sankami and Iraelia need moderation powers over FA and masking as Deputy Ministers as both have taken their oaths.
Iraelia already has Deputy Minister masking. I have given him moderation powers over Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Corps.

Sankami has not taken any oath.
Update: As Sankami has taken her Oath, I have given her masking and mod powers as with Iraelia.
Siwale:
Can the SC Alerts page please be archived? http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3037285/

Thanks in advance!
Since it's just a redirect forum, I've deleted it. The page itself still exists since there's no real way to archive it except for removing easy access to it.

Don't we have Out and In tags for legislation? Can those be made available to WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ, if not already available? Correct me if they're available and I missed it.

Sil Dorsett:
Don't we have Out and In tags for legislation? Can those be made available to WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, and WALL HQ, if not already available? Correct me if they're available and I missed it.
Both are globally available; they just don't show up in the buttons or in previews. They will both show up correctly in the post when posted.

Every time a post containing the full nation names of His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, McMasterdonia and/or His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, Lord Ravenclaw is edited, an additional "His Majesty," prefix is added to the beginning of their name. Like so.

His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, McMasterdonia

His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, Lord Ravenclaw

It's not great, you can't even abbreviate their names to get around it, because somebody was real thorough.

Altmoras:
Every time a post containing the full nation names of His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, McMasterdonia and/or His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, Lord Ravenclaw is edited, an additional "His Majesty," prefix is added to the beginning of their name. Like so.

His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, McMasterdonia

His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, His Majesty, Lord Ravenclaw

It's not great, you can't even abbreviate their names to get around it, because somebody was real thorough.
This is where we, the team collectively point at SillyString.

I'm going to be using it on the list of topics that I need therapy for.

I am not going to lie, I looked at the edit history of Alt's post and felt the need to go to therapy.

I've removed the short hand replacers for the filter.
I'm now amending the remaining ones so they don't break quotes:

mcm and raven / raven and mcm / raven / mcm will no longer trigger the filter; only the full length versions.

I have amended the filters to use - rather than , to try and stop the quotes breaking, which is an issue when you have filters linked to the exact match of an input which happens to be a username

Lord Ravenclaw:
I am not going to lie, I looked at the edit history of Alt's post and felt the need to go to therapy.

I've removed the short hand replacers for the filter.
I'm now amending the remaining ones so they don't break quotes:

mcm and raven / raven and mcm / raven / mcm will no longer trigger the filter; only the full length versions.

I have amended the filters to use - rather than , to try and stop the quotes breaking, which is an issue when you have filters linked to the exact match of an input which happens to be a username
Change of plan.

The filter for Lord Ravenclaw / McMasterdonia is gone. It keeps breaking quotes and causes no end of bother. Sorry SS.

Zeek:
There is something goofy going on with TNP Map Claims off topic thread. Every time some one replies to it, their reply disappears and appears in this thread Map claims stuff.
There is no issue. Madjack is simply moderating, as is his job. Moderators are able to hide posts and split them into other threads, and since that conversation was off-topic, he split that conversation into another thread.

Darcania:
Zeek:
There is something goofy going on with TNP Map Claims off topic thread. Every time some one replies to it, their reply disappears and appears in this thread Map claims stuff.
There is no issue. Madjack is simply moderating, as is his job. Moderators are able to hide posts and split them into other threads, and since that conversation was off-topic, he split that conversation into another thread.
Thanks for explanation.

The following have either left the region or CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:
Stor Storia
Oderus Urungus
Ark
Malkuta
dauntlessman
Baadergaderg

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Redija
Ihel
Ian Chung
Ausrea
Middle Drazzi
AnInternetCat
mintman1
TheRepublicOfNathanian

The following have either left the region or CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Greliser
Queen of Felinisians
Mystiry
iUniques
Gleicheitsland

Owenstacey:
The following have either left the region or CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to member:
Stor Storia
Oderus Urungus
Ark
Malkuta
dauntlessman
Baadergaderg

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Redija
Ihel
Ian Chung
Ausrea
Middle Drazzi
AnInternetCat
mintman1
TheRepublicOfNathanian

The following have either left the region or CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Greliser
Queen of Felinisians
Mystiry
iUniques
Gleicheitsland
All done, with the exception of Redija and Ian Chung; they have previously been masked as Members in according with Zeek's post here: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10083440&t=7469014

Please clarify which mask they should receive.

Huh, they should be members, when I did the check, they were still their and their nations did not show as CTE'd. However, they have CTE'd and therefore should be masked as members.

Owenstacey:
Huh, they should be members, when I did the check, they were still their and their nations did not show as CTE'd.
I see what I must have done when checking on their status(Ian Chung). I must have searched Tofiatary Arhipelago instead of THE Tofiatary Arhipelago.

As for Redija I just saw on their profile: TNP Nation, Logonia and didn't check all their early posts.

My mistake. I should've double checked.

Dear Moderator,

I think i made a mistake when i was creating my account in this forum,
I should named my TNP nation to Joenasoe instead The People's Republic of Joenasoe

Can you rename my TNP nation?

Thanks

Joenasoe:
Dear Moderator,

I should named my TNP nation to Joenasoe instead The People's Republic of Joenasoe

Thanks
I've given you Resident masking. You should be able to update your profile using the Preferences dropdown in the upper right now.

Darcania:
Joenasoe:
Dear Moderator,

Thanks
I've given you Resident masking. You should be able to update your profile using the Preferences dropdown in the upper right now.
Thank you so much!

Back