Admin Requests

Siwale:
Wicheye is no longer a deputy minister. Could his moderation powers over the HA subforum and HA HQ be removed as well as his leader role in the HA joinable group? Thanks in advance!

Sankami:
Could Mursilis be masked as a Foreign Envoy? Thanks.

Done.

abc:
Darcania:
abc:
Hey wait.

wicheye is on a leave of absence until September 6th (granted by Owen) and should remain masked as a citizen.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10068321&t=7042663
According to the OP of that thread, LoAs only waive your posting requirement; they do not protect you from losing Citizenship due to your nation ceasing to exist.

Could the Speaker please confirm the status of wicheye's Citizenship, and confirm their policy on LoAs with their Deputies? I'd rather not have to have the admins continually mask / demask due to miscommunication in the office.
I would like to apologize to you for making this mistake - it was in no way Owen's fault. I will attempt to clarify the laws regarding the office and citizenship as so that I don't make mistakes like this in the future.
There's no harm done. These things happen and it can be hard to know every potential clause and effect of things. I'm still learning even after all these years.

Gladio:
Security check for South Olvova please

Edit: Security check for GreensteadNational too

Thank you
Both pass.

abc:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Puczovska
Vashnis
USS Ronald Regan
The Sanada Clan
Myroria
The Fantastic Emo

The following have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Halenessia
Hexcrest
lightG98
Outer Aubrie
Prince_Mero
zestrategeist
All done, with the exception of The Sanada Clan; you appear to have given me a bad link (I note as I type this quote it has one more number in the path than the other links).

Darcania:
Gladio:

Thank you
Both pass.

abc:
The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident:
Puczovska
Vashnis
USS Ronald Regan
The Sanada Clan
Myroria
The Fantastic Emo

The following have CTE'd and therefore should be re-masked from resident to member:
Halenessia
Hexcrest
lightG98
Outer Aubrie
Prince_Mero
zestrategeist
All done, with the exception of The Sanada Clan; you appear to have given me a bad link (I note as I type this quote it has one more number in the path than the other links).
The Sanada Clan. I hope this helps.

Owenstacey:
Darcania:
Gladio:

Thank you
Both pass.

abc:
Puczovska
Vashnis
USS Ronald Regan
The Sanada Clan
Myroria
The Fantastic Emo

Halenessia
Hexcrest
lightG98
Outer Aubrie
Prince_Mero
zestrategeist
The Sanada Clan. I hope this helps.
Oops typo, sorry.

Please close/archive the subforum embassy for the Kingdom of Great Britain, in light of recent events. Thank you!

Apologies admins, but due to the fact that I pulled an r3n :eyeroll: and did not post an oath in time, I am not actually a member of the Security Council. Consequently, I will need to be removed from the appropriate pages listing me as such. Thanks!

Pallaith:
Apologies admins, but due to the fact that I pulled an r3n :eyeroll: and did not post an oath in time, I am not actually a member of the Security Council. Consequently, I will need to be removed from the appropriate pages listing me as such. Thanks!

I'll leave it as that's simple enough to resolve.

Owenstacey:
Antarticeuropa has failed to post in the last 30 days and therefore should be re-masked from citizen to resident.

The following residents have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be re-masked as a member:
Chrisemb
kizja
Teesea

Done.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Please mask Abc to post in the Election Commission forum. He has been temporarily appointed Election Commissioner, and taken his oath. Thanks!
Added him to the joinable group.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Oh, duh. Forgot that was a thing.
Only admins can add to the joinable group anyway, since when the EC was first formed there was no clear leadership to be the leader of the group, so no worries that you forgot.

Sil Dorsett:
Please do the following for Sir Fawkes:

1. Mask as Deputy Minister
Appointment: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9077122
Oath: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10082700&t=7019276

2. Grant moderator privileges to WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative League, WALL HQ.
abc:
Can my new deputy Altmoras be added as a leader of the HA joinable group, be given mod power over both HA Forums, and be given the appropriate badge?

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10082702&t=7019276

Thank you
Both done.

I've taken my oath as Minister of Foreign Affairs and subsequently need masking and granted forum powers over the FA sub forum.

Owenstacey:
Sanctaria has taken the Oath for deputy speaker, can they be added to the government page and Abbey be removed please.
Knew I was forgetting something when I masked Sanct. Done.

Kasch and Irealia have taken their oath for Deputy Minister of Communications.
Can they be added to leaders of the Communications joinable group, please.
Can Irealia be granted mod powers over Communications, please.

Kasch:
Can embassies be opened for Hell and DC9 please?
Brend0g:
Kasch and Irealia have taken their oath for Deputy Minister of Communications.
Can they be added to leaders of the Communications joinable group, please.
Can Irealia be granted mod powers over Communications, please.
Both done.

Sankami and Iraelia need moderation powers over FA and masking as Deputy Ministers as both have taken their oaths.

Kasch:
Sankami and Iraelia need moderation powers over FA and masking as Deputy Ministers as both have taken their oaths.
Iraelia already has Deputy Minister masking. I have given him moderation powers over Foreign Affairs and Diplomatic Corps.

Sankami has not taken any oath.

Back