Admin Requests

The following citizens have CTE'd or left the region and therefore should be remasked from citizen to member:
Wes
Yuno
Atlae ( is also a deputy minister)
Sam111

The following have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Chancellor Erichtonius
Republic of American Maplestory
Milleniumsword

The following residents have CTE'd or left the regiona and therefore should be re-masked as members:
The SwedishNation
Vantaria
Corporal Clegg
Dwayne Overbey
Ihel
Mr.Noob
riznug

Please make TlomzKrano and Fawkes leaders of the WA Affairs and WALL Staff so that they may process executive staff applications.

I request deletion of my account in favor of the account MelissaGrant so that account may gain Citizenship.

Thank you and goodbye.

I've requested (and had approved) the following subforums for FA:

Inside diplomatic corps:
> splitting assessments and mentoring into two subforums
> adding a reports subforum

Inside Hyacinth House:
> adding a records section

Lord Ravenclaw:

Inside diplomatic corps:

Inside Hyacinth House:
I'm Pallaith and I approve this message request.

Pallaith:
Lord Ravenclaw:

Inside diplomatic corps:

Inside Hyacinth House:
I'm Pallaith and I approve this message request.
Thank you! :tb2: getting to work now.

I, Rex of Texas, request that this account be deleted in lieu of the Republic of Dixie account. This one was created in error some time ago.
Thank you,
Rex

Rex of Texas:
I, Rex of Texas, request that this account be deleted in lieu of the Republic of Dixie account. This one was created in error some time ago.
Thank you,
Rex
Done.

I will get to this later but I'm putting it here:

Can I get an embassy opened for Force please?

Is there any way I could have the poll removed from my campaign thread without taking down the thread ? I was playing with it and didn't mean to post it.
Thanks

James Urquhart:
Is there any way I could have the poll removed from my campaign thread without taking down the thread ? I was playing with it and didn't mean to post it.
Thanks
Done.

I should be unmasked from the following as I'm leaving the government and NPA:

Diplomatic Corps
WALL Staff
WA Affairs
Communications
North Pacific Army
Home Affairs
Senior Diplomats

I should also be stripped of any moderation power I hold in the Foreign Affairs and Communications subforum.

Iraelia:
I should be unmasked from the following as I'm leaving the government and NPA:

Diplomatic Corps
WALL Staff
WA Affairs
Communications
North Pacific Army
Home Affairs
Senior Diplomats

I should also be stripped of any moderation power I hold in the Foreign Affairs and Communications subforum.
I can't remove you from joinable groups unless I make myself a leader first. However, you don't need admins or even group leaders - each of those in your profile (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/5018589/) is a link. Click it, and in the middle row of the topmost table is a link to leave the group.

Your moderator abilities have been removed. You are also no longer a leader of the Communications group.

Edit: Your Deputy Minister masking has also been removed.

The 'Executive Management Academy' subforum in TNPU can be removed/archived. It was a project me and Tomb were working on some time ago but since Tomb has vanished and I don't really need to finish it, it has no purpose being there anymore.

Kasch:
The 'Executive Management Academy' subforum in TNPU can be removed/archived. It was a project me and Tomb were working on some time ago but since Tomb has vanished and I don't really need to finish it, it has no purpose being there anymore.
Archived.

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following remaskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Andrew
Aragael
Hopps
Kelvaros Prime
Blue Wolf II
Northie
Puczovska
Cuyan
Jodgia
Jiodi
ShadowDemon

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Dabum17
Mouxordia
Singhla
Molona
Flakey
lamelandia
Lavanania
New Haven
Trackleelee

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following remaskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
StaicsForeignAffairs
wodan
Velow
RKKessler
Rubistein513!
Nominalism
MaskedOne
Jamie
Mnemosyne
ZanderMustain

So, I have another account on here, Helgraf (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3242118/), is there anyway that can be deleted? To be honest I don't remember why I made this one (I made it back in August of 2016, Helgraf is from 2014) when I could have used the other one, but yeah, I intend to use this one from now on so can the other get deleted? Thanks in advance.

Asendavia:
So, I have another account on here, Helgraf (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3242118/), is there anyway that can be deleted? To be honest I don't remember why I made this one (I made it back in August of 2016, Helgraf is from 2014) when I could have used the other one, but yeah, I intend to use this one from now on so can the other get deleted? Thanks in advance.
I can confirm that this is me and that I do want this account deleted.

Back