Admin Requests

Zyvetskistaahn:
Solm's TNP nation has ceased to exist, he should be remasked as a former citizen.

America 2025's TNP nation has left the region, they should be remasked as a member.

Remasked.

Lennart:
I would like to PIN a thread (map based RP rules) in the roleplay/map subforums>> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7107872/ . It seems I can't do it, let me know otherwise.

Also, Voronia (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3187844/) is no longer my former Deputy Minister because of his lack of activity, so he should be remasked again as RA member or Citizen.

Removed embo and Scand's mod powers over the Map (can be restored later if they come back).

Remasked Voronia.

I am confused as to why you were unable to pin your topic. You should be able to. Could you check for a moderation drop-down at the bottom of the page?

Eluvatar:
I am confused as to why you were unable to pin your topic. You should be able to. Could you check for a moderation drop-down at the bottom of the page?
Yeah, the drop-down menu is in place, I must have gotten confused and overlooked it.

Thanks!

Where there is a special area that is being supervised by a specific member that isn't tied to a particular group masking, admin can give that user mod permissions for that specific area. That need would have to be cleared with the Delegate to be sure that it's not tied to any Cabinet position.

Can you please change nydna's group masking to reflect that the nation is part of the North Pacific Army? Thank you.

Could I have a security check for Darkheart? He posted his citizenship application here. If he passes the security check, I request that he be remasked as an NPA soldier. Thank you!

Jamie has resigned as a Security Council member and as such the following needs to be done:

- He needs to be remasked as an RA member.
- The gov page needs to be updated.
- The Alerts page needs to be updated.

Thanks guys.

Oh! In addition to the above, if the list of SC people on the gov and Alerts page could be done as per the Order of Succession, I'd be very grateful, thanks.

Sanctaria:
Jamie has resigned as a Security Council member and as such the following needs to be done:

- He needs to be remasked as an RA member.
- The gov page needs to be updated.
- The Alerts page needs to be updated.

Thanks guys.
Darkheart, done.

Jamie remasked, pages not updated.

Enif still has SC masking despite no longer being a member of that body.

Could he be masked accordingly, please.

Grosseschnauzer:
The SC alerts page is defaulting back to an earlier version.
It had a bug that it didn't like influential nations ceasing to exist (now fixed). That may have been it.

Sanctaria:
Enif still has SC masking despite no longer being a member of that body.

Could he be masked accordingly, please.
Done.

Scanodovia's TNP nation has CTEd. Please remask as a former citizen.

Quadrimmina has failed to log in for 30 days. Please remask as a citizen.

Thanks! :)

The TNP nations of Alvino Castillion, Moany Old Gits, Sergenian, and Voronia have CTEd, and they should be remasked as former citizens.

ShadowMinister has moved their TNP nation to another region, and should be remasked as a member.

In addition to the above, I need Kialga remasked as a Foreign Envoy and to have an International Western Union subforum set up in Embassy Row.

Thanks.

Created.

Wintreath does not have a regional flag yet - It appears they are voting on one at the moment, when it is decided I will have to edit their embassy again.

Thanks.

I need one created for the Versutian Federation too please. Nevermind, you got there before me. Thanks!

Elu remains listed as an SC member on the gov page, though I remember his name being removed when he was removed from the SC.

Last I checked he hadn't been readmitted. Can his name be please removed from the gov page.

Bulldookey and KjBush's TNP nations have CTE'd, and they should be remasked as former citizens.

Wilkshire's TNP nation has relocated to The Lexicon, and he should be remasked as a member.

Back